21st night

ByulYi

" ByulYi was far from the seal that I gave" explained Jin to Wheein. " I don't know what's her reason why she set herself free. But we saw the negative effects of her while putting herself on higher level of power. She's   starting to think negative stuf—" 

"Wooo, impossible. Just tell me, that she's bad and that she's just good at acting!" 

"It's up to you, btw you're not leaving?" 

Wheein's eyes widened and she looked at the glass door of the veranda. " Why would I leave? Aren't you the one who supposed to leave?' 

"Just go, wheein" said Jin 

"No" 

You don't want to? Jin pointed his centre in wheein foot. A hole showed up and Wheein fell. 

"Waaaaahhhh!" 

"It's straight to Asgard. Bye "

Jin wants to examine the place. He felt A different energy was flowing here when he came. Positive energy.  The energy of life. He just used his magic without feeling anything. Is it possible that here is the place he's been looking for ? 

Jin constructed his centre. "North , south , East and west . The power flowing in this place, until where can you reach?" 

The place where Jin was stepping light up. He was amazed that only the balcony was full of positive energy. So small. And who would have thought... That this is the last sanctuary of the Alfar. 

°°°

KNOCK KNOCK! she woke up because there's someone knocking on the door of her veranda. Who? Scary! She's right that she shouldn't have live here. 

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. She prayed. Amen. 

Knock knock! She looked at the figure trough the glass door. She wanted to scream but there's no voice coming out. 

Knock knock! She's too scared, she's about to cry. Mom! 

"O-open the door... Hurry... Please..." 

I didn't heard anything ! It's all in my head! 

"Hurry..." It's a voice of a man who is struggling. 

She saw the figure on her door.

What if he needs help.?

She slowly walk to the door of her veranda. She slowly opened it.  When she opened it , half of the body fell down to her carpet inside her room. Long golden hair. Pointy ears. Wearing a long robe. And covered in blood! Oh my god! 

She covered trying not to scream. Her heart was beating fast.  

"W-water... I'm thirsty..." Begged the stranger. 

She went to the table where her maid always leave a glass of water. She sat next to the stranger. Helped him to sit up and helped him drink the water. "T-theres blood" 

He just closed his eyes. " Don't worry about me . The cut was deep and I'm about to di—" 

Ha?! His kidding, right? He drank the water it means his okay, right? 

The stranger held both of her shoulders. " Human, what is your name?" 

"Y- Yongsun.. t- ten years o-old" she got used of saying her age after saying her name.

" I don't have time .. I need a heir.. I don't know what will happen if I choose a human."

Heir? Treasure? How much ? Why? 

"But I'll try ! The power passed by the Alfar was from the earth , an in my death, it's the right thing if I leave it here" 

"H-hey, what are you talking about ?" Yongsun was teary. She felt sadness on the stranger even thou she doesn't know what he's talking about. The man hugged her and her body light up. 

"Yongsun, I choose you.  accept the gift from the Alfar " the man's body became a small ball of light. Then.. then.. it went to her body. It hurts!:

Ahhhhhhh! 

Blug! 

Ouch!

Yongsun fell from her bed. It's already morning. That Vampire doesn't let me sleep everytime!. 

She remembered her dreams. It's not the first time dreaming about it but it's been a long time since she last dreamed about it. It started when she was 10 years old. And every night she dream of it. 

Yongsun sometimes tell it to her friends.

Everyone think that she just made it up. She lost her friends. They think she's crazy. So she just keep it to her self. Time past and she never dreamed of it. Until today. What does it mean? 

°°°

Kisu listened to the plan of the intelligent ByulYi. He didn't know that she will discover an interesting thing. The chosen heir of the Alfar. 

Alfar was one of the old creatures that live in the hidden part of this world called alfheim. They have the poerr5 to cure any sickness and bloom any flower. Sad to say but they can't use to  their power to heal themselves or their clan . 

They're just so weak. Kisu commanded Vili and Ve— he treated them as his children and one of the Aesir—to protect the tribe of Alfar. But, they turned into a monster with a blink of an eye. They killed the Alfar in just one night. Even though Jin and Cory stopped them, everything was too late.

"Her powers won't come out if she stay as a human" continued ByulYi.

" Does anyone know about it ? Asked Kisu

" I don't know and I don't care. The important thing is we know how to heal the Yggdrasil in a short period of time" 

Oh, it seems that ByulYi is learning ? Does she forget that she's the reason why the tree died? 

ByulYi patted his father's head. The real ByulYi came back , she treats her father as a kid . Very interesting. She feared nothing.

Sure, Kisu. Be happy about what I am doing. Count your happy days kid, said ByulYi in her mind. Kisu thought that she was happy being back to herself. He's wrong. She's angry about him giving her unwanted memories back. 

What's the point of her being poisoned by the Yggdrasil if he's just going to give her memories as a miserable person back?! 

Jin figured out her secret—that she doesn't want other Aesir to know.

°°°

Stupid Jin. Teleporting me back to Asgard. Wheein cross the Bifrost so she can go back to the human world . She's convinced the Jin did something.  He won't do that to her if nothing will happen. What is it? Did he do something to Yongsun? 

Yongsun left her house. She's infront of Yongsun's Mansion again. She's waiting for her. She wanted to talk to her. 

She's been thinking alot about what she wanted to tell Yongsun. Yongsun went to her when she saw her. 

" Where's ByulYi? Is she okay? " Asked Yongsun. Wow. She didn't even thanked me when I saved her. 

" That bastard got escaped" 

Yongsun sighed" thank god " 

Me, you're not going to ask me if I'm okay? 

"Umm, what about your brother? Is he okay? " 

Is she doing it on purpose? Who cares about Jin ! " Why are you just asking about them?!" Said wheein

"Huh? Why, wheein? You're here . And I can see that you're okay." 

" Wait, why are you here again . We don't have —" 

"I have something to tell you , Yongsun. And if I say it I won't repeat it" 

"What is it?" 

"I love you , Yongsun" wheein confessed to her. There, she said it. And she's not repeating it again