19th night

ByulYi

ByulYi sat to the chair next to her dead father. That's what she saw when she went home to the mansion. She didn't felt anything looking at it . Retrieving her lost memories she felt anger to her father. She remembered that he sold her to the demon Kisu. 

She held a torch and lit it. She threw it on the carpet .  the fire grew fast. "This is what you did to me on the past , Right?" She said , like talking to her father. 

Namjoon attempted to burn ByulYi while she's sleeping. But when he saw her woke up , he helped her. Manipulated her. Used her. 

ByulYi shrugged. She don't want to think about the past. All that she knew is , the person who took care of her is dead. The person who put her into hell— 

ByulYi felt something on her cheeks. She didn't even know that she's crying. She didn't find the reason and she didn't even stopped it.

She left the mansion when the fire grew strong. 

ByulYi went to the place that she didn't visit for a long time— the place where the darkness never end , the river where different creatures lives was dead.

"Hui" called Byul . Does the viper remembered her ? 

Sssssss... A giant shadow coming toward ByulYi. 

Sssssss...Glaring eyes were looking at her without blinking. 

Sssssss... ByulYi raised her hand to touch the scaled face of the giant creature in front of her. It's long tongue coiled in her arms. She never feared it because even though it wanted to kill her or eat her alive , it can't do it. The giant viper was bound to her as a slave. 

" ByulYi , my child..." 

ByulYi pulled her arms from the viper. She let Kisu walk near her. He hugged her waist. 

"Did you do what I said ? " Asked ByulYi. 

"Yes—" Kisu smirked. " I'm sure that Seulgi was dead by now" 

ByulYi patted Kisu's head " good..." 

Seulgi need to die. She found about her secret. And ByulYi doesn't want anyone to know about it. 

°°° 

Jinhong was visited by one of the Valkyries saying he need to go to Jin . Jin doesn't usually call his Valkyries without a reason. Jinhong guess that something happened to Asgard. 

"Sure, take me to Jin" said Jinhong to the Valkyrie. 

He felt like he was floating. The moment he opened his eyes , he saw the Yggdrasil. The tree was different and he saw it. It's branches were red as blood and red leaves started to grew. Jin were also there. Facing it's back to him. 

" Lord ,  I found master Jinhong" announced the Valkyrie. Jin faced him. 

"What happened, Jin?" 

"Seulgi— Yggdrasil was trying to get her powers " 

How did this happen? 

" There's no time, Jinhong , use your powers. Pull her near the root of Asgard! " 

" Jin, I need the exact position where Seulgi is !" The root of Yggdrasil is too big and long . It's hard to guess where she is , Jinhong too might be stuck inside. 

Jin put his pointer finger to Jinhong's temple . It light up. Jinhong saw in his mind where Seulgi is. He moved the wind in that part of the root. He heard the vitals and heart beat of his sister. 

" Is the information enough for you, Jinhong?" Jin questioned him. 

"Yup" 

Jinhong focused. His body changed into blue smoke. He flew in Seulgi's location. Jinhong entered the root. He flew far before he saw the body of her sister. He wrapped her body with his smoking body and they exited at the back of Yggdrasil. 

Jinhong was back to his solid body. He got depressed when he saw his sister's body. He accidentally dropped her in the grass. 

She looks like a corpse. But her eyes were angry and full of revenge. 

"Get away from her!" He run towards Jin. 

"What's wrong, Jin?" 

Jin's face was serious. He saw the mark that shows on his left cheeks , even the eyes changed. 

Jinhong got shocked when Seulgi stand up. She like a wide eyed corpse. " traitor— I was used — selfish— curse yo—"  Seulgi was out of herself. She's talking like she's doing an oration. She speak Full of anger but emotionless. 

"Be prepared, Jinhong" 

"Why?!" He didn't intend to raise his voice to Jin. He just want to know what happened to Seulgi. 

" When she was trying to get out of the tree, she reached the 5th level— any minute now she'll be a monster!" 

Jinhong can't believe it " it doesn't seem to be that bad —" 

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! 

Seulgi shouted . 

" Can't we stop it ?" 

"It's too late. Start attacking while she's still not in full form" 

Seulgi .. was going to be a monster?! Jinhong didn't think about that to happen. 

A vampire turn into a monster because it can't control it's power. Jinhong encountered and killed monsters. But those were from weak blood line. A monster from the 8 heirs of Kisu , he doesn't know how strong they were. 

Seulgi's body started to grow—wings pop out. Her hands and feet changed. 

"Ice!" Shouted Jin. Pointy ice was Below Seulgi. Ice were flying around. 

Whraaawrh! Seulgi flew and puffed black smoke. Everything that it touch dies. 

"Jin , the Yggdrasil!" 

Jin used his staff . Jinhong saw that the place changed. Yggdrasil's fade out Asgard too. He felt his feet. He's standing on a sand. Black sand. Jin dragged us into a place without passing the Bifrost?! Unbelievable! 

Jin was using his magic! " What are you doing there, Jinhong? Move! " 

If Jin didn't shout at Jinhong he won't move. Jin was limited using his powers. 

He just used a seal for him to use magic in a limited time. 

Jinhong examine her body. He was about to throw an attack on her nape " her body was hard , but it has a weak point on her nape!" Shouted Jinhong in mid air. 

Gyaaaaahhhrggg! Jinhong got hit by her tail which send him flying . 

Jin constructed his staff on the sand 
"Come here, my Valkyries!" 

One by one they came. Jin put down her staff and put her hands up. In every finger there a string of power attached To the spine of his Valkyrie. 2 were left. 

" 10 of you , let me use your body. And the 2 of you , protect me " 

" Yes , master" 

Jin moved the 10 Valkyrie using his mind. They attacked the monster. He need to kill it . If not, what will happen to Kisu.? 

It took time before the monster was down . One of the Valkyrie was behind it that struck it's nape. Jin controls it to push the weapon deeper until it reached the heart of the monster. 

" Brothheeer! " It's Seulgi's voice. Mixed with the voice of a monster. The influence of the monster weakened. 

"Brother , help me! I-i can't g-go back to my r-real body—" 

Argh .. Jin felt that the seal's effect was starting to vanish. If I won't stop , I might —

"Brother , h- help—" it's not right. He can't let this happen again. 

Jin cutted the strings . " Valkyries, leave now!" 

"Yes, master" 

Jin was about to go near Seulgi. He'll try to cure her if he can— lighting struck. 

Aaaaaargggh! Only Seulgi got hit by it. It repeated many times . It stopped when the monster turned into dust, their very first princess of Vampires. 

"Cory.." said Jin. He doesn't know what to feel . 

"It not so you , Jin. A monster is a monster. It won't turn into our Seulgi again !" 

•••