6th night

ByulYi

In front of them is the man who rejected Yongsun's invitation in a party. Byul heard their conversation earlier. She didnt mean to. Her ears are just 8x better that normal person's ear. The man asked her who she is. 

"Her name is Byul, Eric. We're just friends" Yongsun answered.

"Oh, I see" Eric looked at Byul. "Its my first time seeing you here"

"You too, Its my first time seeing you" answered Byul. 

Eric looked at Byul sarcastically without any reason. Byul held Yongsun's hand. Yongsun was shocked but Byul doesnt care about it. "So, we need to go" Byul bid her goodbye to Eric.

They were about to walk away when Eric talked. "Ah.. Yongsun, about the Prom "

Byul irritatedly looked back "I'll be with Yongsun at the prom." Yongsun was shocked and looked at Byul but she didnt say anything. They walked away from the school and Yongsun forced herself to ask Byul.

"Are you serious on what you said to Eric ?"

"Yup. I dont know how to joke around. " 

"Thanks. I dont have a partner because no one asked me out. So I'll look forward to you , okay ?"

Byul nodded. She doesnt have a plan to participate in a party. So spontaneous. Because she doesnt want to see Yongsun sad. Its great that Eric rejected her invitation. Byul cant accept everything if Yongsun is with that man. 

"He likes you" Byul said.

"Like ? Who? Eric? No! How can you say so ? Youre the one who teased ne after I got dumped" 

Byul looked away pretending that she is not interested in their conversation. If Yongsun think of that way. The other details is not important. 

Byul is slowly holding Yongsun's hand. The girl was shocked but she didnt pull back, she even squeeze it. They were holding hands until they were on the forest on the way to Yongsun's house. 

"Ouch!" Byul was hurt. She got burn by something.

"Byul, why ?" Yongsun was panicing after she saw Byul's wrist was smoking.

Byul looked at Yongsuns wrist. 
That's why 
Yongsun is wearing a silver bracelet. One of the vampire's weakness. 

"Its nothing Yongsun. My wrist just touched your silver bracelet"

Yongsun removed her bracelet and put it in her pocket. Why ? Does she want to hold Byul's hand again ? Byul held Yongsun's hand once again. Yongsun's palm is warm. Comfortable. 

"You know, Byul. After what happened yesterday, i wishes tjat i wont see you again"

"Why ?" 

"Because if im with you , i cant think of anything. But when you go home, its hard to think... i dont know" 

"And what are you thinking about ? " Byul cant control herself. Yongsun want her to leave. 

Yongsun took her time. She now realize what her mind and heart wants. She dont know if its time, but the situation is different. Byul is a vampire. Anytime might be too late. Byul taught her the importance of life when they first met. It doesnt matter if its one sided love. The important thing is she confessed. 
Its now or never. 

"I think ... I love you" after saying those words she realize that she is just a vampire's slave. She doesnt even know if Byul like someone . Aish... Stupid Yongsun thought while she facepalm. She cant confess to Eric about her feelings , why does she have this courage to tell Byul that she love her? When she looked at Byul, Byul was smiling like an idiot. 

. I need to explain to her what i mean. 

"Ahm... I want to say that im scared to you at first but it changed after you gave me a chance to know you better. B-but dont worry im not expecting you to accept my feelings. I understand thatcim just your slave. "

Aish. I cant stop my mouth 

Yongsun cried because she became nervous waiting on Byul's answer. For sure she is going to cry hard if Byul like someone already. 

Byul faced her and wiped her tears. "If youre starting to love me, I love you already , Yongsun"

The words that Byul said was the truth. Vampire can only love one person till death. And Byul can feel it to the girl in front of her. Only to Yongsun. Nobody else. Its not her plan to tell Yongsun but fate gave her the chance. But in the worst time. She is still searching for her lost memories.

Byul was about to keep her feelings for Yongsun to herself . But she was surprised that Yongsun confessed to her. She knew she cant see Yongsun suffering. Maybe she'll suffer in the future if she wont confess to Yongsun. 

Because Byul is a vampire hunter she doesnt know until when she'll live. But now she has an inspiration to live. She'll do her best to protect Yongsun. 

Byul held Yongsun's chin and lift it up. "Look, Yongsun. Its possible that your life can be in danger because of me but dont be scared. I'm here to protect you, I promise." 

Yongsun looked at byul with her innocent eyes. "No one is more scarier than you "

Byul felt something. Its the danger she's talking about . 

"Why , Byul ?" Yongsun was alarmed. Byul looked at her. Byul closed Yongsun's eyes. Yongsun passed out.

Byul layed Yongsun down near a tree. No one can come near the tree specially to her love. Byul's eye became red. "Stop hiding yourself!" Byul knows that its hiding near them. The creature showed itself. Its in a human form wearing a casual clothes. But there's something different . 

"You're not a vampire, but i can smell a vampire blood in you. What creature are you ?" 

"Byul , its me !" The stranger said

Byul was curious. The stranger talk to her like they know each other. It walk forward. Byul walk backward. 

"Its me ! Wheein"

Wheein? 

Byul teleported to Wheein's back. The fingers with long nails was in Wheein's neck. 

"I dont know you, so tell me what you want right now while its early" Byul said. 

Wheein sighed. "For your information , Byul. You're my youngest sibling. Ive been searching for you. The weakest of us all. And you think you can scare me ? I'm telling you , you cant kill me "

Wheein doesnt really know if Byul is weak, but she confidently took Byul's hand and faced her. 

"What happened to you ? Why cant you remember me ?"

"I cant remember anything" 

Cant remember? Really? 

"Well, how can you live without your memory. Is soneone helping you?" 

Byul didnt answer. She didnt really trust Wheein. Byul changed her aura. Wheein put her hands up and touched Byul's face. Byul was shocked. 

"Dont rush Byul. If you dont want to answer my question I can have the answer in a different way. But remember, im not your enemy " 

Wheein was about go but she stopped "watch out about the vampire named Jinhong. He's brutal and more powerful than you "

"Answer me Wheein, what kind of creature are you ?" 

Wheein answered Byul's unlimited question "I'm a werewolf with a blood of a vampire. When its full moon, I change my form " Wheein left after answering Byul. Until everyting is not clear yet, she need to investigate first. 

・・・ 

It looks like time has stopped for Yongsun. At first she's walking in the forest with Byul , after that she's in front of their mansion alone. 

Weird!

"Maam , youre late" 

"Sorry, Irene want me to go with her to the town " she lied. 

She cant think of anything except Byul. Byul left again without saying anything. Yongsun remembered what happened earlier. Byul said she love her too. Yongsun was smiling . How she wished that Byul is here now. She dont know when is Byul visiting her because they didnt talked about it .

Oh, wait. I know that she'll visit every night. Yongsun thought.

Her happiness changed into sadness. Byul lives in different time . She lives in day while Byul lives at night. Because of that their time together is limited. 

No worries, I dont care being awake 24hrs 

Even though there's no school tomorrow Yongsun slept early. She woke up and its already morning!

Byul! Waaaa! 

She almost fell into the floor 

Stupid! Why didnt you wake up at midnight . She thought while slapping her face. 

Yongsun stopped after she saw a rose near her bed. 

Byul came here ? Why didnt she wake me up ? 

Yongsun picked up the rose and out it in a vase, she put the vase on her bedside table so that she can always see it . 

Yongsun's been looking at the rose all day when one of their maid went to her room and told her the bad news.