23rd night

ByulYi

Jin was the strongest Aesir and he is ready to prove that. And he's ready to face Kisu without getting worried about his body. 

He was waiting for Kisu on the Asgard but he didn't came. He shut his mouth to all of the vampires that been asking  about what happened to Kisu. 

Even though he hated Kisu, he still want him to look respectful in the eyes of every vampire excluding the  Aesirs. He still have respect on him . Days passed and the church called him a slave of the demon. A worshiper. They tortured him. His body gave up being strapped. Bones broken. 

Jin was almost died when they dumped him . They dropped his body on a place where they also dump other corpse.

Back then Jin look up to Kisu because he saved him, 500 years ago. Jin was an entertainer of a known King. Being good at illusions he got famous in a very young age. The church got scared because people wanted to watch his shows than praying. Later he was called a slave of demons . A worshiper. He got arrested and tortured. His body gave up . Broken bones. 

Jin was almost dead, that they thought he's already dead. His body got dumped in a place where other corpse was dumped. Disgusting. He thought that he's in hell. 

Many animals feasts into the bodies. Eating it. Birds, dogs and —

"Hay.. poor creature. I choose to not drink humans blood to keep the world in peace. But you just waste each others useless life" 

"W-who are you?" Jin forced himself to speak because he knows that it was looking at him. That person know that he's still alive. 

"Me? I'm the Lord of this world" 

Impossible. The Lord is a kid? 

Jin looked at the kid. His standing against the moon and he can't see it's face. " If your the Lord, why did you let this happen to me ?"

"Human doesn't have the rights to question whats destined to its life. Don't forget about it" 

Jin was angry and pitied himself. " I don't want to be a human because I hate what is destined to me. But I don't want to die! They'll pay for this— bastards!" After the lonely nights in jail, he didn't know that he still have something to burst out. 

Jin heard that the kid laugh . He cut his own wrist using his nail. The kids blood was rushing and he let the blood drop on jin's face and till his chapped lips. He tasted the bitter blood . He drank almost everything. 

Jin thought he'll be okay. But no. His body was hot. His heart beat was fast. Super fast. Till he black out. 

When he wake up , he felt something heavy on top of him . " Now that you're awake . Jin , rise up so I won't dig all by myself" 

"Jin?" 

"Jin is the name I chose for you" 

Jin stand up. He can now move his body . It's a miracle. 

Started from that day , Jin promised to give his life to Kisu. He came back to the place where he lives. He made an epidemic in that place and many people died. He was the person who is behind their fall on the war and got erased from the history. Jin felt like a God . 

One day Kisu told him to " kill all of the were-wolves" 

"In what reason?" Asked Jin. Were-wolves were living peacefully in their own. They don't attack with out any reason.

"They're threat to us" 

" Still not a good reason" 

"Wheein will be reborn—" 

"Wheein? The god of wolves?" 

Kisu nod. " I want to have her as my heir" 

"Its not in my principles" 

Jin doesn't know why Kisu need to own the god of other creatures. But in those times, he was looking into Kisu's eyes . He got caught. In the end, he was commanded to do it. 

3 days without sleep, Jin killed hundreds of innocent wolves. His powers came out naturally even though his body wants to give up. 

1st level, 2nd level, 3rd level , 4th level, 5th—

"Ahhhhhhrgggh" 

Jin reached his limitations. His body is slowly breaking apart. He almost became a monster back then. 

Jin will choose to die than to be a monster . He called his Valkyrie and ordered it to kill him. They were preparing to do it. Holding their weapons. Jin closed his eyes and accepted the end of him. 

There is a ball of light circling them. Jin looked at it closely. It's a baby white wolf that has a shiny fur. A beautiful creature. It stopped in front of him. It changed into a girl. 

She caressed his cheek. He was covered in light. He was healed. 

"What's your name" he asked the kid. She just smiled. It seems that she have a problem and doesn't want to talk.

"She can't understand the language" it's Kisu. He just showed up after Jin finished everything. 

Kisu cutted his arms and forced the kid to drink his blood. The kid passed out . " Bury wheein now. And dig her up at midnight—" 

Jin's eyes widened . " That kid is —wheein?!" Kisu was very happy that he have wheein in his side now. Because wheein is a special creature, Kisu's blood has different effect on her. Her powers got sealed and she age. But she age slowly compared to a normal person. 

Jin was eaten by his conscience because of what happened to wheein. He decided to guide her till she get old. 

Jin secretly got angry to Kisu. Starting from that day Jin didn't used his powers. In the story he was the most powerful Aesir. 

"Jin!" 

•••

Wheein called Jin . They saw him entered the cafeteria. They both looked at the clock. 12 noon. 

Wah?! The sun doesn't affect him? Cool!

"How are you wheeinie?" Jin smiled innocently. 

" Let's talk" 

Jin snapped his fingers. Everyone stopped in what there doing. Him and Wheein is the only person that can move normally. " What do you need to talk about?" 

"Ah, nothing. I just want to ask... Why are you using your magic?!" 

Jin walked passed through wheein and stopped when he's at Yongsun back. " Because I found her" he also put his hands on Yongsun's head. And it seems like Wheein can't understand it. 

"What?"

"It's hard to explain, wheein. But when I'm close to her, I feel great. O can use my magic freely" 

Hey jin. Don't tell me that you'll get her away from me?! 

" Ah, really? She's the girl you like ?" Asked Jin . 

Oh ! Wheein almost forgot that jin can read minds. 

" You don't look together" jin teased. 

Grrrr... Jin can read minds so wheein doesn't need to talk. What do you want Jin?! Wanna fight? 

Jin was enjoying it . " Listen wheein. Erase your feelings for her because I'll take her anytime soon. I need her by my side—" 

" Don't be like that jin! I'm sure that she won't like you" 

" Like? I don't care about her feelings. I just need her. Period." 

Wheein closed her fist. She felt that jin need some of it. She was about to punch. She stopped because the students started moving. The time started . She wanted to punch Jin. But Jin was hugging Yongsun from the back. 

"Ahhhh!" Yongsun was shocked. 

Flash! Flash! 

" This will be an issue" they heard Irene. " Many people will buy a copy to burn it or witch Craft you Yong.!" 

"W-who i-is this—" Yongsun shouted again when she found out who is hugging her. 

Everyone was looking at her