15th night

ByulYi

It's already morning when Yongsun wakes up . She was savoring her sleep when she remembered—

Waaaaa, ByulYiiii! 

She didn't saw her today ! She looked everywhere for a hint that Byul visited her. The only thing she saw was clothes scattered around the floor. 

Oh my god! 
Why did Wheein left some evidence! Where ? Where should I hide this ? 

Yongsun opened her drawer and hid Wheein's clothes at the very bottom of it . 

Phew! 
ByulYi, Did she went here ?  

What about the prom later? They didn't talk about it ! 

Yongsun went to the veranda to feel some fresh air . She get the sprinkler , it still have some water in it. "Good morning babies " she watered her plants one by one. She stopped when she saw the pot of cattleya. It has a paper below it . Yongsun put down her sprinkler first before taking the paper. 

The person who wrote the short message has a beautiful penmanship, cursive , neat and clean . 

Yongsun ,

I'm sorry if we didn't talked last night . I forgot that I don't have a permission from you. I'll be there at the dance . 
Let's meet . 

ByulYi.

Yongsun finished watering the plants and went inside her room . She'll be beautiful for the prom later. 

°°°

When Byul close her eyes many memories flash to her. The worst thing is , it feels like it's happening in the present. She wanted to find her lost memories — when she's still a human. She wanted to remember who were she plays with when she's a kid, who's her classmates when she's still studying and who were her friends . She want to remember what is the most memorable day of her life, her favorite food , and what is her hobby. 

But the only thing she remembered started when she rise from the ground, 37 years earlier. The day she became a vampire. She suffered many things starting from that day.

ByulYi lived in Asgard for 5 years and she's always walking on Earth when she's bored. Kisu introduced someone to her . There are 7 of them. It's her siblings he said. All of them have their own job except ByulYi. They gather once a month around a very big tree that they called Yggdrasil. To be exact she can't wish anything more because she's already in a paradise—Paradise. 

Kisu told that to keep the paradise of Vampires , a sacrifice is needed. Yes. ByulYi was once a slayer. She's with her brother Jinhong. Even when she's still a new born vampire, she's already practicing. Kisu wanted to get her ready for an important event that he can't tell her. 

Byul remembered how she felt about her first kill. Scary. What does she know about fighting back then. Nothing. But if she won't kill, she'll be killed. Intuition taught ByulYi how to live. She's been to the point that she wanted to quit. She wanted to be human again . And . 

Everything was still blurry for her. She didn't know how and why she woke up in a burning room and 30 years have already passed. 

ByulYi opened her eyes. She knows that it's time for her to wake up but she can't stand up . Her neck is in pain and smoking, two arms and legs. There are chains made of silver pinned her down. 

"Father, let me go " 

Beside ByulYi is Namjoon . Looking at her suffer. Her cut deepened and the smoke worsted every moment the chains stay in her body. She need to go. She promised Yongsun . 

"Father!" 

"If you want to be free, lever up your power more! " Said Namjoon

Who knew what he'll do to Her.

"No!" Byul answered dangerously

" I can't wait anymore, ByulYi. I'm old. I can feel death. I just want you to kill all the vampires before my last breath! " Namjoon left Byulyi's room after telling her . 

He's getting crazy ! 

Arrrgh! The pain Byulyi's felling worsted . Her soul can tolerate the pain but her body , it can't . Black Aura came out of her body naturally. Her disposition changed. She felt powerful. No one is more powerful than ByulYi. 

•••

Yongsun was sulking in the corner of the pavilion. Many hours passed but ByulYi still didn't arrive. Irene, she's somewhere talking to all of their boy classmates which she calls "subordinates" . Eric, dancing with the — I mean the beautiful girl on school. But Irene said, I'm the most  beautiful girl in school. 

Hayat. Should I go home ? 

But what if ByulYi come and she's home?. What about Wheein ? But why did she came out of my head. 

Waaaaa! Erase erase! Why did I think of her ?! 

One gentleman caught Yongsun's eyes. She already saw him earlier when Irene came to the prom , it just caught her eyes because of boredom. 

The gentleman is handsome, tall, the black suit he's wearing suits him well. But he look so snobbish . The only thing caught Yongsun's eyes was he wasn't moving from where he is standing. And it's pretty weird that nobody asked him. 

Duh?! He's in the middle of the dance floor. 

Everyone just walk pass him . Nobody comes near him or talk to him , which is pretty weird. When she can't tolerate herself, she stand up and walk to him. He's handsome when you look at him, but his pale white. 

" Hello, I saw you earlier. You're just standing there. Aren't you tired? " 

The man looked shocked. His confused face was shown. 

"You can see me ?!" 

Yongsun just nodded and the she got confused. "Why , you're not supposed to be seen? " Don't tell me he's a ghost ?! 

"Impossible, I'm not supposed to be seen by an ordinary human" he said. Yongsun got pale. Don't tell me I have a I have a third eye?! 

Yongsun stepped back. She's ready to run away from the guy . But he stopped her. " Stay in the light, danger is coming tonight." 

What is he talking about? 

"5,4,3,2,1" When Jinhong said the last number, the time froze. Even the girl who can see him. For all the years he's been watching every person , it's the first time someone can see him. Is she a special person? 

Hell think about it later. His here to kill a dangerous vampire. A vampire can be powerful if it drink another vampires blood. One's power getting passed to another vampire. 

Jinhong's target drank the blood of less than a 100 vampires. And he knows that it's not contented. And it's not good if it's can drink blood from Kisu's children. Based on the information he got, the vampire have been watching Aesir secretly and just waiting for the right time to attack one , or maybe all of the Aesir. 

Jinhong can't wait for the vampire to attack one of his siblings so he'll end it tonight. The wind blows even though the window we're closed. Jinhong manipulated the strong pressure of air in his hand to make a sword. Wind didn't let him down. The vampire he's targeting is near the big window. 

Crash! Crash! 

Jinhong accidentally hit the window and the glass broke. The target dodge him. 

" Don't try to run away—" said Jinhong. He pulled it's long hair. Yes, it's a girl. But Jinhong doesn't have any exceptions. She's wearing a gown like the people in the prom. Wearing makeup and hair all set. The girl is beautiful . She's using her beauty to victimize all of the vampire mens. She became powerful because of her beauty and brains. 

" Let me go!" 

" No matter how much powerful you are, you can't compare yourself to use who got Kisu's blood directly from him —" 

"Jinhong, did you forget? Aren't you like me back then ? Drinking blood of Vampires wishing for more power" 

"Silence!" 

"Kisu just chose you, and your acting like somebody" 

Jinhong throw the girl at the wall, after that he pulled her hair. He's about to stick his sword made of air in her heart but someone bit the girl's neck from its back. The girl weakened while someone is sipping it's blood. 

"ByulYi, what are you doing? " Jinhong can't believe what he saw. 

ByulYi stopped sipping and looked at her older brother. Her eyes were red while she have a blank expression. The beautiful girl screams in pain. Jinhong found out why. There's blood on her dress near it's chest. From there, he can see a hand holding a heart. The hand crushed the heart. The girl slowly became ash and got blown by the wind. 

ByulYi the blood near her lips. Jinhong knew that something changed in her sister, she awaken the high level of being a vampire. 

" What a coincidence Jinhong, you're here, I'm still hungry. I want your blood "