28th night

ByulYi

ByulYi once again stepped at the edge of the bridge called Bifrost. It's the only way to go to the house of yggdrasil . She saw two of her brothers : jungkook who is at the middle of the bridge, and Suga with the other end of the bridge. 

"You can't enter the Asgard" warned Suga. He was holding a flute and played it . With the rhythm , something rise up from the water in both side of the Bifrost. Two Big fishes with Sharp teeth jump up. Attacking ByulYi . 

She doesn't wanna waste any moment. She jumped and using her sword, she cut a very big space. A gate connected to her giant serpent. "Hui, come out!" 

The serpent bite the big fish. Both of them sank in the sea but they can see the tail. They fought under water. ByulYi used her tentacles to fight Jungkook which used his chains to dodge. ByulYi can't hit Jungkook even though she's been attacking him many times. He has a different immune system on the attacks that is used to him. 

When ByulYi is still new to Asgard, she's bullying Jungkook; she would throw different weapons to him at its funny that it won't hit him. ByulYi was curious about the unexplained phenomenon. She looked for his secret. She searched for his relatives. His mother was alive back then ; her name is Hani. 

They're one of the low kind of vampire but Hani is famous for witchcraft and other black magic. Kisu was amazed and made her son one of his heirs as a present. 

ByulYi killed Sandeul , one of Hani's trustful servant and disguise as him to get close to her. "Jungkook's immortality is amazing, I'm starting to think is he's a son of a god!" 

Hani laughed. "You're wrong Sandeul. The truth is he's very weak. I made an enchantment and cursed at everything that can hurt him -" 

"If so , nothing can hurt Jungkook?" 

"Sad to say , there is; and I'm scared that they might know about it... " 

"What is it?" 

Hani told ByulYi and ByulYi killed her immediately. ByulYi doesn't know it it's the truth or not. And if it's a lie, Jungkook's immortality will remain to himself because her mother hid their secret till she died. 

ByulYi cut another dimension and put her hands inside. She touched the plant and picked a leaf: Red Spider lily . It's Jungkook's weakness said by her mother. ByulYi walked till the Middle of the bridge to see Jungkook. She dodge his chains using her tentacles. 

The bridge moved. The head of the serpent popped out and blood was mixed in the water. It jumped to the other side of the bridge to kill the other giant fish. ByulYi continued to walk and stopped in front of Jungkook. He's calm because he knows that nothing will stop him. 

She put the hands that was holding the Red Spider lily up . She blew air. She was amazed that the moment it touched Jungkook, he became ashes and vanished forever. 

How did ByulYi knew about Jungkook's secret?! ! 

The serpent went up from the water. The tail of the giant fish was in his mouth. Suga stopped playing. Jungkook is gone; no one will protect him. 

He need to get the serpent on his side! He played the flute but changed its music. The serpent lift its head. 

Yes, that's it. Listen to my music. 

When Suga felt that he can control the serpent, he changed the rhythm again. The serpent attacked its original master. It breaks the bridge but ByulYi dodge. 

Suga saw the girl ByulYi was carrying with her tentacles. 

And who is it? 

Is ByulYi thinking about having a human to Asgard?! He won't let it happen. His fingers stiffened for a while. The serpent is fighting his music. Weapons are falling down to it.

Wheein threw weapons to the serpent. It's Byulyi's pet that should die.

Ssssssss.... Ssssssss ... The serpent was in pain. 

"Are you stupid, wheein?! I need that serpent to attack! " Shouted Suga at the other end. 

Why is Suga alone?! Where is Jungkook and Jinhong? There's no time for questions. Wheein saw ByulYi cut another space. She changed her place but the other end wasn't for her but it's for Suga. 

ByulYi put her weapon inside. It's too late for wheein to carry Suga away. ByulYi cut Suga's left arm off. Another black hole popped in front of her. She accidentally pushed Suga so she can jump. 

" both of you! I'll kill all of you!!" Suga is very angry. 

I'm just helping him, now his mad?! 

"Hahaha! I can still play the music of death with just one arm! Bastards!" 

"Who read is your enemy , Suga?! " Asked wheein . He's taking everything personally.

Suga played his flute. He really is serious. He's going to play the music of death! 

I don't wanna die. He should be the one to. 

Wheein has her hundreds of swords and threw it to Suga. His flute flew away while his on the ground covered with blood. " you, wheein!" He shouted madly.

Suga is still alive. Wheein didn't hit his heart. 

Aaaaaaarrrghhhh! Suga made an aura that shocked Wheein. Wheein got hit by Byulyi's tentacles. 

Thud!

Bog! 

Wheein flew and hit a rock . Damn , it hurts. When she looked up, she saw Jinhong. Jinhong is looking at Suga .

"Finally you're here Jinhong!" Said wheein. Who is currently on the Rocks. 

"Shut up , wheein!" Said Jinhong. At this point,  they should vigilant about each other because they are killing each other in this situation. And now, Jinhong is thinking about killing Suga. 
Because of anger Suga raised his level. 

While he can still move, no one should turn into a monster! Jinhong stabbed Suga with a sword. 

Suga shouted. "I'll curse you , Jinhong!" 

Jinhong pulled the sword and pray for his brother . He looked at ByulYi after Suga died. 

ByulYi still got the girl that is possible to be the heir of the alfar. He need to get the girl away from ByulYi.

Jinhong waited for ByulYi to hit him with her tentacles. He held one. He turned himself into smoke and travels the tentacles to Byulyi's body. He wrapped ByulYi with a blue smoke. 

"You can't hurt me with that , Jinhong" said ByulYi .

Jinhong didn't really want to attack her. When he also wrapped the girl with smoke, he pulled her from Byulyi's grip. Jinhong was back to his normal form and jumped away from them holding the girl. 

ByulYi just laughed on what Jinhong just did. She didn't even said to give her bac—

Jinhong accidentally let go of the girl and sat down. His body was in pain. 

ByulYi laughed louder. "You forgot that I know your powers. I poisoned you Jinhong. Any minute now you'll die" 

"Jinhong! Yongsun!" Wheein went to them. She held Yongsun. Jinhong held his legs , tired and out of breath. 

"ByulYi is right, even I can feel that my body can't take it anymore—" 

It seems that wheein is the only one left to conquer ByulYi. Aish...what happened to them. 

"Get the girl to Asgard. I'll try to stop ByulYi from entering the gate until I can —" 

"Are you joking, Jinhong? You're about to die and you won't even give me a scratch. Believe me..." 

They all looked up. A black ball that is slowly getting bigger showed up. It's Jin. 

He has the same features except for 6 wings, cracking skin, and red eyes. He still didn't finished his transformation so Wheein is hoping that he can still control himself. Jin looked at their direction. 

Jin suddenly vanished and showed in front of Jinhong. He choked Jinhong and lifted up in the air. 

"Weak..." 

Wheein saw how Jin get Jinhong's heart and ate it. Jin threw him away but before Jinhong's body touch the ground he became ashes. Jin looked at Wheein. " Both of you are next..."

Wheein rushed to the gate of Asgard. Jin was behind them but a tentacle pulled him by his neck. 

"Where are you going , Jin ? I won't let you hurt Yongsun even with your nail!"