22nd night

ByulYi

Did I hear it right?! WHEEIN LOVES ME?! 

O.M.G.

Overthinking about it Yongsun tripped over . She grabbed Wheein's arm. She embarrassed herself again. 

"Are you okay ? It seems that you're not into yourself" asked wheein. 

You're the reason why ! What should I say now? You're waiting for my answers right? Not now. I'll think of it. 

Yongsun let go of her grip on Wheein's arm. She walked faster. 

"Hey, Yongsun!" 

"Yongsun!"  

"What?!" 

"Let's walk together!" 

"Why? Are you going to my school too?" 

"Yes, don't you see, I'm wearing a uniform!" Yongsun didn't realize that wheein is wearing their school uniform.

Where did she stole that uniform?! Wait...
Every uniform has a name in their left chest. Heh. You're out wheein.! 

Yongsun looked at Wheein's dark blue overcoat and she saw Wheein's name Stitch on it . 

Wheein J. 

As in? 

"What are you waiting for" Wheein held her hand and they walked together like she didn't confessed earlier. 

"Let go of me , wheein. I don't want to see you or talk to you" 

Wheein looked at her " why?" 

"It's because—" Yongsun almost melt in how wheein looked at her"—you confessed earlier" 

Wheein smiled. A smile that can tease " you know what , if you don't have feelings for me , it's easy to say that you love ByulYi , right?" 

Yongsun's cheeks was red. Wheein is right! But.... She doesn't want to hurt Wheein's feelings. 

" I don't care about how you feel. I'm just telling you what I feel" 

" Oh and also, starting from today, we'll be going to school together. " 

Yongsun's mouth was wide open. Wow. Fantastic

•••

Yongsun was amazed how wheein got into her school .

It's a simple kind of magic with a little bit of hypnotism. It can make an existence in the human world but in a limited place. 

For example Wheein— she made an existence of her being a student. Inside the school, every student know her. When she's out of the school , they don't know about her. They can't talk about her . 

Wheein learned that kind of magic from Jin. Jin just looks pure. When wheein is new to Asgard, Jin always protect her. But now wheein can stand by herself , she's not depending to Jin anymore. Jin was Being lazy lately. Wheein doesn't want to be like him. Cory was been lazy like him too. 

Wheein didn't use her magic of existence without a reason. She used it to make sure that Yongsun will be safe. 

"Good morning , wheein!" Someone greeted her the moment she entered the gate of the school. 

"T-they know you?!" Yongsun asked wheein. 

"Yup , co- varsity member" she answered. 

Varsity?! Yongsun doesn't want to believe. But she gave up and ended up believing it. She used the stairs, wheein did the same. She turn right, wheein did the same again. She head straight until the last room, and again wheein did the same . She stopped in front of her class room. 

" Why are you following me ?!" 
She was shocked when wheein just passed her. 

"Good morning classmates" wheein greeted with a cute tone. Everyone was adoring her. 

she entered her room and seat on her table. When she looked bat her right—

"You're sitting beside me?!" 

Everyone was looking at them " what's your problem Yongsun? Wheein was sitting beside you since June " 

June ? It's already February! Is she the only person who didn't know about it? Even though she know wheein more than them. 

Is it one of my Dreams? She slapped herself. 

It hurts.  She didn't know what's the difference between dream and reality. She's being played by the Vampires! 

••• 

YONGSUN .. 

said ByulYi holding her chest while thinking about the girl. Is the problem in her heart or in her mind? She can't wait. Until it gets dark. She'll do everything to make Yongsun a Vampire . Either she like it or not. 

Yongsun is the only person who can heal the tree. Then... ByulYi will rule the Asgard. She'll kill all of the Aesir. Until the last, she and Yongsun will only remain. There she might get the peace that she wanted. 

Sssssss .. 

Sssssss .. only Hui is with her in this darkness. It's just sad that it can't speak. Brainless. It's just a big viper, full of venom. Nothing more. 

"Tell me , ByulYi, how did you tamed that viper called Hui?" ByulYi looked at Kisu who just came. "Why are you here again, Kisu? Aren't you going back to Asgard because of Jin ?" 

"Hahahahaha" Kisu just laughed. Until the Den of Hui's ground is shaking. ByulYi lost her balance and fell. Kisu was on top of her chokimg her. She just let him do it. 

ByulYi wanted to laugh while looking at Kisu. Blood veins can be seen in every part of his body . 

"Go , Kisu.. you'll be a monster anytime soon — almighty Kisu father of the Aesir—" 

Kisu choked her tightly. " ByulYi, you brat. You didn't think I know you're secret?" 

Enough with the games. ByulYi took Kisu's hands away from her. 

"You're not the only one who can get mad, Kisu, so stop " after she said it she pushed him and stand up. She jumped on the top of the head of Hui and sat on it like it's her throne. 

Sssssss... 

The viper might be mad but it can't do anything to her. There's no difference between Hui and Kisu , looking at her like they want to kill her but they can't. 

••• 

Yongsun Can't focus on her like because she was guarded by a handsome creature. Her image being a girl seems worsted. if people can shoot laser beams from their eyes, she'll be dead by now. They like Wheein? Then take him! 

Wheein sat in front of her in the cafeteria when it's lunch break .

Flash! Flash! 

"Bestie?!" Irene came holding a digicam. Wow. Back then she always take photos of Yongsun. Now it's wheein

She thought that wheein would hate it . But she's wrong. She posed for the camera. 

She tap wheein . " Irene is going to sell those, stop posing like a model" 

Wheein didn't listen to her " who's the best selling?" She asked Irene. 

Best selling? 

Irene took a paper from her pocket. Then placed it on the table. Profit chart. Names was listed and bar in front of it. Girls and boys were parted. What the ... 

" In the girls , number 2 Wheein. Jin runs number 1 in the boys " 

Did I heard it right?! Jin? " Who? Jin?!" Wheein and Yongsun both said the familiar name. 

" Yes. why, is there something shocking about it? Many people buy his photos." 

They both looked at each other after Irene told them. 

Jin is not a common name and there's only one Jin in their mind. 

"In the girls number 3 , Yongsun . Number 1 Wendy—" 

Bam! 

Yongsun was shocked when Irene slammed the table. 

"You need to beat Wendy's sales! So you need to —" 

Here we go again. I knew this will happen! She's about to stand up—

"Where are you going bestie?!" Irene was smiling while holding her camera. Ready to shoot.  "Comfort room" 

Bam! 

She's got shocked again. 

"No! I need to take photos of you now! There's too many pending orders! Now smile! " 

Flash ! Flash ! 

So embarrassing. Wheein is looking! And she's amused looking at her. 

"This pose—" Irene was telling Yongsun what to do . 

Flash ! Flash! 

"How about flying kiss! Wheein suggested. 

"Good idea! Oh , Yongsun, do it!" 

You got to be kidding me....