Epilogue

ByulYi

Wheein's hand we're slowly sinking , next is her arms, until she got inside. 

What's this ? Why am I beside the tree? Am I really inside ? 

Wheein saw Yongsun beside her. She's was on the ground , weak and crying. The little girl is offering her a hug. 

"Let's talk, dear yggdrasil" said wheein. 

The little girl lift her head up. "How did you come here ?!" 

" It's hard to explain . But the only thing that I know is we have the same needs" 

"And?" 

"I want to make a deal" 

"What's your conditions?" 

"I'll stay here in exchange of 3 things" 

"3 is so many—" refused the little girl.

"In exchange of my powers? I need more than 3 " 

The little girl need her time to think. 
" Ok, I want to know your 3 Wishes" 

"One , set Yongsun free. Two , fulfill her wish. Three, give Jin a protection while he's sleeping" 

That's the only good thing wheein can do for the 2 important person in her life. 

The little girl nod " it's very simple. Okay , it's a deal." 

The little girl went to Yongsun " did you heard what we're talking about? Yongsun? " 

Wheein also went near Yongsun. She held both of her arms. " Goodbye, Yongsun. You won't see and remember ever again. But wherever you are , I'll protect you , I promise. Live the path that you want. Think of your 1 wish" 

On the last moment , wheein hugged Yongsun. 

"Tell me what your wish is , Yongsun" 

"Please, bring back Byul" 

"Sorry but I can't bring back the dead" 

"But... But you told me, anything I wish" 

Wheein patted the little girls arm. "Just do something about it " 

"Okay. I'll do everything that I can." 

•••

Waaahhh! 

Yongsun yawned. 

Wow my dream is amazing, like a movie. Maybe if I write a book about it , I might get famous , I'll be a best selling author... And... Make a movie , beat the sales of avatar and hunger games. 

Amazing ! 

Yongsun was holding a small shovel. 

What?! I fell asleep while planting?! 

It's already noon. She can see the sky from the glass roof of the grenhouse. She stand up and cleaned her uniform full of dirt. 

"Hey , bestie. Are you done? Hurry up I still need to take pictures of you! Said Irene. 
Who shouted from the door. 

"I'm coming . I'll just clean everything I made!" After saying those words. Her friend left her. 

Before Yongsun fell asleep , she was planting a red rose from her collection on the veranda. There's no plants in the school green house . Hopefully , she can plant as many as she can before she graduates. 

She took the pot to look. She was surprised that someone opened the door and she accidentally lost grip of the pot. 

"Ahhh" 

"Safe" it's a good thing that someone caught the pot. 

"Here. Next time , be careful. It seems that it's the only one in this greenhouse. " 

Yongsun wasn't looking at the Rose she's looking at the boy in front of her. She seems to know him but not. 

Her heart beat changes. More intense when she's facing Eric. 

"Is this red rose your favorite?" Asked Yongsun. 

He just nod and smiled. 

Ohh my ghad!! 

"It's my first time seeing you here" 

"Oh, right. Im a transferred student. I was here at the school earlier but it's my first time here in the greenhouse" 

Now Yongsun know about the favorite flower of the boy... 
When will she gonna know his name, favorite food, color — everything ! 

"I'm Yongsun. You, what's your name?" 

"I'm —" 

Yongsun seems to know his name before he say it . Wild guess. And she was surprised to hear it . 

 


                       The End