12th night

ByulYi

3 days after Kisu woke up from his deep slumber he gathered his 7 children in the front of an enchanted tree that he take care of since the day he existed on earth -- the Yggdrasil. The tree of life, it has only 3 roots . The 1st root is connected to asgard. The world of vampires. The 2nd one is in the human world . While the last one is in the underworld , the hell. Every leaf has a power to bring back the dead if it fall; but it turns into poison that can erase the memory of the person who forcefully picked it from the tree. 

More or less 30 years have passed when he last saw the healthy tree. But now only few leavea are left. 

Until now Kisu is still finding a solution to cure the tree. But first, he need to take care of himself now that hes awake. 

"Good evening , father. Its nice to have you back in asgard" his children greeted. Kisu looked at them 1 by 1. Each one has happiness in their eyes. But he knows his sons very well. He know that they made something bad when he's asleep. 

Tsk. Tsk. 

"I know that you think that i wont get up and be here in front of you . It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves while im gone. Nobody helped me finding your sister except Seulgi. Is that how useless you are ?" 

Everyone looked down, except Jin that is confident to talk to Kisu because he is the oldest. 
"Father, i just want to know what happened to the tree. You rested without saying the reason to us"

"The tree's condition bad because of the person who picked its leaf." Answered Kisu. "I forbid every aesir about it right ?" 

"Do you mean , father, an aesir broke your rule?" Wheein asked. Kisu just nod as an answer. "Then, why did you just let that person go?" Jin asked his father.

"You doesnt have to care about the decision that i made. You just have to do what i say without saying anything. I dont need your opinion. " kisu told them. 

"Im sure its Byul who did this stupid stufd. She left asgard ay the same time the tree started to get ill . Isnt she a traitor to our kind ? " said Suga. 
"Shut up, Suga !" Kisu shouted. He cant control his anger. 

The place shaken. The soil cracked. An earthquake. Kisu's head ached. "Father... " Seulgi went near him . "Please , keep calm. You might destroy the tree without knowing."

"YOURE STUPID,SUGA!!" Jinhong shouted to his brother and faced kisu. "Father , please let me torture him!" 

Kisu shrugged. "No need. I want you to leave me and Seulgi. We have an important thing to talk about. " They bowed to Kisu as a respect and left one by one. 

"Can you do what i want you to do ?" 

Seulgi nod to his father. She went near the tree and put her hand in one of its root. Seulgi made a small connection to Byul's life using a girl that is close to her. A human girl but its fun to think thst it has a connection with her sister. 

Kisu spoke again. "The tree of life is as old as the world. From its roots planted in 3 parts of the world, its the witness in everything that happen to the world"

"You want me to trace the yggdrasil's brain , am i right ?" Asked Seulgi. Just thingking of it , she doesnt have an idea how to do it. But there's no "impossible" in Kisu's vocabulary. 

"No, Seulgi. I just think that Byul left a trace here, because she need to touch the tree to peck a leaf. I want you to look at the tree's memory 35 yrs ago"

Seulgi's eyes widened in what Kisu have said. It means that Byul in the one who pick a leaf? Kisu know about it and he didnt care? 

"Is there a problem , Seulgi ?" 

"N-nothing" She held the tree and closed her eyes tight. Byul, I hope she's sleeping very well right now.

・・・

AISH! 

Suga is angry. Jinhong made him angry. That bastard want to torture him . 

him! 

"Brother ! I cant believe it! Father is back! Im sure he'll do everything to bring back Byul ! I heard that he stopped Jinhong that is about to kill Byul! What are you going to do if she came back ? Ha ? Yah! "

Suga got mad in his stupid brother thats making him angry. 

"Seagull!! Shut up ! Why do you always talk to me about Byul Yi?! I dont care about that piece of !" 

Jungkook scratched his head like he always do when he cant think of anything. "But youre the obly one who hate her, right? I cant asked about that to Wheein, right? Right?! "

Suga surely hate Byul but Jungkook may change Byul's position . His patience for Jungkook is almost gone. 

Suga left Jungkook and went to his position in the bifrost. He took out his flute and played it to relax. 

・・・ 

Wheein was shocked when Seulgi called her to meet their father. She has been waiting for this time to come, and there it is! For Wheein , there's no one cooler than Kisu, especially when he shouted at Suga. 

Ha-ha!
He deserved it . Im sure he is the one who started this mess. 

Wheein knows that Suga is jealous about the attention Kisu always give Byul. Then he should be the maknae! If she'll be jealous in her siblings, its Seok Jin. Jin is a sorcerer and Wheein is amazed by his powers. Of course, she's diappointed to her brother because he is now lazy. So is the god of thunder, Cory. They both have their own world and go somewhere to enjoy. Hayst. I dont know what to do about them. Wheein jusy released a deep sigh. 

What good thing to do now that her father is awake ? 

Should I continue the investigation? Nahh..

She is sure that Kisu will do anything to have Byul back and also , he have Seulgi. 

Wheein made her decision on how to use her free time. She went to the bifrost. She just smirked at the guardian, who is Suga. 

・・・

There's no school so Yongsun didnt think about anything but to sit in front of the veranda while holding her auntie's diary. She always look at the clock to check on the time. She last checked it when its 2 o'clock in the afternoon. How many time does she have to wait for her to meet Byul. Time is so slow . How about she go out of the house?

She was shocked when she saw a hand from the veranda. Then a head until it climbed to the veranda. The face looks familiar. If she's right its the girl who introduced herself as Byul's sister and she still cant believe it. She also cant believe that Wheein is climbing the veranda without a sweat. 

But she cant force herself to get scared to the girl. 

"How are you , Wheein ?" 

Wheein didnt expect about Yongsun's jolly greeting. She sat in front of her. If an ordinary human sit like wheein, there is a possibility that it'll fall from the head. 

"Why are you greeting me happily, are we close ? " 

What the?! 

"Wow. You just tresspased our mansion , are we that close?! "

"Tsk . My house is 100x more beautiful than this so u dont know why its not allowed to enter without a permission. And why are you kind today? Arent you going to be mad at me? The last time we met i failed to fool you to cooperate with me" 

Yongsun smiled. "Few days have passed and you didnt do anything to harm me and Byul. What if i believe in you? It looks like youre a good person"

"Im not a human. But im not a vampire like Byul . Im a were-wolf" 

Yongsun left wide open because wheein told her like it doesnt matter 

She's a were-wolf? Really?

"I can see that you dont believe in what i said. Im nit forcing you to believe me so dont force yourself. Just think that i cant climb here without a ladder or a rope if im a human"

"B-but , what do you really need? Youre bored, thats it ?"

Its Yongsun's first time seeing wheein smile. 

"Yeah"

Is it a good past time for a different creatures to stay here in my veranda?

"Not that Im pushing you away, but i want to be alone. Im thingking a lot of things. And what am i going to say to my nanny if she caught a girl sitting on a rail of the balcony in my veranda?" 

Wheein got conscious so she stood up and went to the flowers yongsun planted in the corner. 

"Beside having a good personality, you have a light hand. You have a power to bloom a flower" 

Its a simple compliment but yongsun was so red. 

Wheein lifted a small vase of cattleya that Byul brought . 
"Are you satisfied in your life? " 

Yongsun cant answer wheein's question. Yes, she is satisfied. But she is sad. 

Wheein put back the vase and walked closer to Yongsun. 
"I hope we can be friends"

Seriously? Wheein? Want to be my friend ?

Someone knocked in her room. "Maam do you want some snacks?" She looked at the door. 

"N-no , thanks nanny --" when she looked back she didnt saw wheein anymore. Then she thought that wheein is the same as Byul. 

Aish. Their habit is to leave without saying anything .