1st night

ByulYi

The night has come. A night that is the same as the other nights that has passed. To be real Byul has been doing this for 2 yrs and she still cant find the person that she has been searching for. 

Byul stand from the tree branch that she has seated while night watching. She can feel the target from the wind breeze. As fast as the wind she change her position one tree to another. Until she stopped in front of her target .

"Why are you chasing me ?" The man with a medium height offensively asked the question. The man is good looking except that its clothes were ripped off and stained with dried blood. Its fangs can be seen as well as its bloody mouth . 

"You have just finished eating , right? Arent you going to share some ? " She asked the man in front of her. 

The man knows that both of them are vampires. Thats how strong vampires instinct are . "Stupid! Find your own food" 

Byul inhaled . She can smell the sweet scent that for the humans thinks that it stinks. "You moron! You killed an innocent baby! " She told the man . The words coming from the man is not important to Byul anymore she took her sword and killed it . The body burned and after that it became dust that git mixed in the wind .

A few seconds later, Byul puked blood. There is a knife in her chest . It almost hit her heart. If that happened , she'll be a dust too. 

Vampires cant be easily killed. Everyone has a special ability. The vampire that she just killed has the ability of speed. 

' I still need to practice' Byul was thinking while she was trying to pull the knife in her chest. Again, Byul puked blood. Even though she didnt used 10% of her power, she shouldnt be confident. In one wrong decision and may kill her. She is one of the slayers! 

Byul put her concentration on changing form . Its one of the vampires power. They can change into animals, depending on the situatiom. 

Her body is getting smaller and slowly feathers and black wings came out oh her body. She became a crow, She spread her wings and fly. She flew in the middle if the night. That only the moon is giving light to her directions . 

But, Byul's calculation is wrong. The cut on her chest is deep. She lost her balance and fall . She saw a mansion not that far. She saw an open door in its veranda but the lights were off inside the room. 

Byul put all of her strenght to get to the mansion before she changes into her real form. She fell hardly on the marbled floor of the veranda. She didnt mean to broke one of the flower vase on the veranda. The vase made a loud noise. 

"W-who is there? " Byul heard a scared voice of a girl . She heard the footsteps getting louder as it comes near the veranda. Holding her chest, Byul hide at the back of the door. 

The girl went out. The hirl looked to where Byul is hiding so Byul can see her beautiful face. The girl has a long hair and wearing a pink pajama. 

"B-blood..." the girl was so scared after seeing the blood on the floor. It looks like she is about to scream so Byul came out of the place where she hide and covered the girls mouth. 

・・・

Yongsun was looking to the full moon from the open door from her veranda. The wind was cold but for ger it felt so good to feel it . She cant sleep when she cant feel the cold wind breeze from the trees. 

Crash! 

Whats that ?! Her heart beats so fast. She went to the veranda to go check it . "W-who is there ?!"

There was nothing suspecious outside . The broken vase of her favorite orchid caught her attention. She runned towards the flower hoping that she could still save it 

The broken glasses, she saw a liquid that is all over the floor. She touched it and it was sticky. 
"B-blood.." she dont know what to do . She panicked after thinking that why is there blood over the floor. She was about to shout for help when a girl suddenly pop out of nowhere and covered .

"Dont shout" said the stranger. The night is dark but she can see the strangers scary eyes. The one is red as blood , and the other one is gold . She cried because she was scared. 

Yongsun was out of herself - and the stranger felt it - the stranger pulled the hand covering Yongsuns mouth and back off. 

After that Yongsun looked at the stranger. The stranger is beautiful. No , handsome! But the eyes were scary ; an the lips , there were dried blood. 

Yongsun was scred after the stranger pulled its sword from its back and pointed it to her . 

"No one should see me like this so you need to die" 
' Me? Dying?! No!' Yongsuns screaming inside her mind. She was crying so hard. She was on her knees and hold the legs of the person who was about to kill her 

"Please have mercy on me grim reaper! Im still young ! Can i extend my life ?!"

The sword fell on the floor.

"Yiee, Im sorry! Dont kill me yet! I still need to tell my loveones my last words ! "
Yongsun felt the grim reaper fell. Her back caught all of its weight. 

'Ouch. So heavy!' She was scared to get killed so she just keep those things to herself. Grim reaper lost its grip on the sword and hold its chest. Blood went out from it. 

'Lord! Grim reaper is bleeding !' 
"I dont have time ! Im not going to kill you!"
'Yes ! My life is extended !' Yongsun was happy after hearing what grim reaper said. 

" Ill just eat you " 
'What? Come again?! Eat ?!' Yongsuns mind went blank after grim reaper hugged her. She got scared. "W-what are you going t-to do ? Im not tasty "

"Its okay, i can still eat you " grim reaper opened its mouth. Yongsun saw the fangs with her own eyes; and she dont know what it did to her . She just came back to herself when grim reaper pulled itself back. After that yongsun felt pain in her neck and shes getting dizzy. 

"Youre a liar. Youre tasty, youre just being humble" grim reaper said while wipping its lipd. Yongsun felt her cheeks blushing even though shes out of blood. She want to speak but shes too scared. 

"And because i drank your blood, i need to kill you -"
"Thats it ! Youve been telling me that since earlier! What did i do to you ?!" Yongsun was mad after hearing those words. 

Grim reaper just smirked to Yongsun. "Okay, Ive decided not to kill you"
"Thanks , Grim reaper. So now , you can go~" Yongsun was trying to tell grim reaper to go away after seeing grim reaper looks fine. 

"My name is not grim reaper. Im Byul" Finally the stranger introduced itself. "And i still cant go without talking to you"

Yongsun raised one of her eyebrows. Its okay for her to talk to Byul because Byul said shes not going to kill her. "About what?"

"Because i let you live. Youre going to be my slave "
'What?! Im the only daughter of one of the most rich family in this town! Im rich ! Why am i going to be a slave ?! ' Yongsun shouted in her mind. "No. Im not goung to approve on that.! Never! " 

Byul just stared at her . 

"Too late. We already had a contract"