14th night

ByulYi

Jin decided to visit the house of the 3 prophets of time or the norns.Victoria, the prophet of the past; Amber, the prophet of the present; and Luna, the prophet of the future. They're aso vampires that live in one of the valley of Asgard. They're close to each other and no one can tore them apart. But Jin only need Luna.

Jin is standing in the middle of a wide field facing Luna. For him, the prophet of the future is the most convenient of the 3. And Amber is the most inconvenient that she aways cause troubles for both past and future. 

"is it clear? The prophecy you saw. " Jin asked the norn.

Luna could see the future but shr couldn't tell it directly. She always use symbols. "There is death, and remember this, the Ragnarok is about to happen. No one can stop it"

The ragnarok that Luna mean is a peace after a bug disaster. It's a symbolic representation of the norns if there's a disaster or a war that is about to happen that will give a big effect in the world.

"Luna, are you kidding? I dont see a reason to -"

"Why are you nervous, Lord Jin? Aren't you the most powerful aesir?" said Luna. 

"Even though im a vampire, i know that i was once a human. As long as i could im not in favor of disaster -" Luna coughed. 

"our talking time has to end. Im getting weaker when im not beside my sisters. Have a nice day" she turned her back to Jin and walk but she suddenly stopped. She faced Jin again. 

Her power to look at the future has its limitation. Once a day, but when she turned her back to Seokjin another premonition came to her mind. 

It was wrong to trust your own power, and end will come...

That's the interpretation Luna saw. "Is there a problem luna ?" Jin asked worriedly. 

Do I need to tell him what I saw ? I don't want seokjin to be in danger. 

" Be careful, my lord. A pair of fang will go through your mech and strong claws will choke you" 

"Who , Luna " 

"I can't tell, but it's not one of our kind. It's not Human either-" 

"Thank you very much" Jin said even though Luna is not finished talking, then he turned his back to the norn. 

Luna was about to reach jin's shoulder but before her hands touch him , he vanished. 

It's really hard to reach seokjin

Luna is thinking happily that Jin has still a reason to meet her . She is also happy to know that he has a heart even though he is one of the aesir everyone is scared of. Luna also want to know what his heart wants, long time ago... But she's sad knowing those things are not part of her power.

•••

Waaaaaah! Somebody covered Yongsuns mouth to keep her quiet.

"Shhhh!" 

Even it's dark she knows that it's not Loki . 
She's nervous when the stranger faced her. 

"Yongsuns it's me Wheein"

Wheein?! 

"Why are you here?  She opened her lampshade. A thing she doesn't do when byul visit her. When there's light , Yongsuns can see wheeins cute dimple smile. And she knows why...

So embarrassing—!

Earlier when she opened her eyes she saw someone standing near her bed. She hugged it's waist because she thought it's byul. 

"It looks like your disappointed. Are you waiting for someone else? " 

Wahh! It's really embarrassing!

Yongsun looked at the clock on her bedside table. It's already 11 pm. Byul always visit her at 2 . "Why are you here again?" Yongsun asked wheein. She found out that wheein didn't need permission to enter the house. 
   
    "Aren't we friends?" 

   Oh , that's it ? The only instant Yongsun knows are noodles and coffee. And wheein made up the instant friendship. 
Okay ,go on, they're now friends.

"Then, why are you here ?" 

Maybe wheein was annoyed of her so she went to the veranda. 

Goodnight Wheein
Wait why is she standing still there ?

A moment later she saw Wheein starting to strip her clothes one by one. First her jacket , then her shirt . 

Wow and — Holy moly! 

Yongsun covered her eyes while wheein is taking her clothes off. 

Lord , please?! With a cherry on top ? I'm a minor 

"Yongsun look at me" 

Yongsun is sure that it's wheein . But why is her voice so low. ? 

"I- I don't want to look !"

Byul where are you ? Save me from your sister hu hu hu 

"If you don't want to then I'll come near you" 

One big creature that Yongsun only sees in movies is now in front of her . She didn't even noticed that she's at the edge of her bed.  

Blah! Thud ! 

This is so embarrassing

"Bwahahahaha" the creature laughed 
Cute 

It went near Yongsun " this is me when the moon is full" 

Yong sun was fascinated about it . One big wolf as white as snow an d has clear blue eyes . A beautiful creature that light in the dark . 

Yongsun can't resist to touch it's face . When she did it a dust flew in the air.  

"You're the first human to see me in this form" said wheein

Yongsun didn't even bother why . She's just happy about it being here. Little later she felt sleepy. 

She felt asleep because of the white dust in Wheein's body . It's a mechanism of her body for her not to be seen by a human while she's in a wolf form. 

Wheein is proud of herself showing Yongsun about her other form. Her impression's on the lady was right. She is a very kind. She brings joy to the creatures like Wheein. 

Byul found the lady first . But they're also destined to meet. But what is Yongsun for her to be friends with . ? She can't tell. The only thing that is clear to her is she felt different when she sees it everytime. Sometimes she found Yongsun's dumbness amusing. The only dumbness she always encounter was from her brother Suga.

Wheein went back to her human form. Her white fur vanished. Changing her form was quite painful when she's still a normal werewolf .
But when she drank Kisu's blood, everything was painless. She's free to transform everytime she wants to be a human when it's full moon. Back then she need to wait until sunset . 

She felt a presence. When she looked at the veranda she found ByulYi . 

"What did you do to Yongsun?!" Shouted Byul. The vampire didn't know about the scene she'll found out going to Yongsun's Mansion. The first thing that caught her attention is the clothes scattered around the floor in the veranda. When she looked at the room she found Yongsun laying on the floor. Standing in front or her is Wheein . 

Wheein have her doggy smile " Keep quiet , Byul. Do you want someone to hear you?" 

"I don't care!" Byul answered. But Wheein didn't cared. She carried Yongsun and lay her on her bed while .

My blood is boiling in range

ByulYi picked up Wheein's clothes and throws it right on it's face. 

"What's the problem,  Byul ? Seems like you can't enter the house of your lover? Don't have the permission? " 

Yeah tease me,  Wheein!

"Just go out here, I won't hurt you so bad " ByulYi threatened seriously. 

Wheein still teasing her sister " what if I won't go out ? " 

That's when Byulyi's patience run out. She pulled out her sword. If she needs to tear the mansion apart, she will. 

Wheein went closer to her still doesn't have the intension to wear clothes. She went out of the Veranda. It's Byulyi's chance to beat her up. But she can't. There's a memory that flash in her mind . Many memories keep coming back. 

She saw herself with a lady . It's Wheein but she's still very young   

She is —

Byulyi's memories keep coming back when she saw Wheein Changing her form in front of her. 

One big white wolf that jump from the veranda. It left thousand of powder that looks like fireflies. 

She is it. The creature that I want to be my slave back then .