10th night

ByulYi

After that day, Yongsun's auntie Krystal is buried next to the grave she always visit- the grave of Minhyuk. 

Yongsun went home feeling down. After her nightmare and she knows that Byul's name in the past is Minhyuk she started to think of many things. Is it a coincedent that they have the same name of the person her auntie loves? It has to be. Minhyuk's personality doesnt match Byul. Maybe she had nightmare because she always stay up late. She still cant erase her doubts.

Yongsun want to know the truth about Minhyuk but she's scared. She's scared to know that the vampire she loves and the person her auntie Krystal loves is -- 

Yongsun run towads her room and opened the old diary when she touched it. She stared to read: 

I thought everything was done between us. I was wrong. Minhyuk is ... alive! The night after he was buried , I was crying in the corner of my room. I cant take everything. I need to see his grave to tell myself that he's gone forever. If I cant do it I cant continue this life. I'll be stuck in his memory .

Its midnight, I felt that everyone is sleeping. I quietly went out of the house and went to the sementery. I kneeled in front of his grave---- 

I was shocked that I cant explain what happened. A hand popped out. Funny to think that I was digging with my bare hands not being scared. I saw hun chasing his breath. 

"Minhyuk?"

"Krystal... I'm hungry" Its the first word that he said not asking why he is buried in the ground. Maybe the doctor is wrong. He just lost his heart beat for a while and declared him dead. He hugged me . Tight. I liked what he is doing. My body felt numb after I felt something went through my neck. I saw his mouth full of blood. His eyes is scary. I was scared seeing those things. I runned away from him. I was chasing my breath when I came home. I prayed . 
Oh, Lord. What happened to Minhyuk?! 

I thought that everytjing is just a dream. But I woke up and there's a blood all over my blouse. I burned that blouse. I didnt tell someone about this. 

Yongsun's hand was trembling. She wants to stop reading because she know that maybe she cant take the story in the next pages .but she didnt know how to stop:

After a month Minhyuk showed up. He look so innocent but there's sadness in his eyes. The truth is, it was a secret that he wag going to meet me. He is not allowed to meet the humans that he know. He is now a different creature. He's still the one I live until now. I'll accept him even though he is now a vampire. I dont care how and why. The important thing is he's not dead. 

Yongsun's heart ache. Did Byul do the same thing she did to her auntie? Why does she feel jealous? 

Minhyuk and I were living in a different time. Im at day, he's at night. I'm suffering but I need to sacrifice for our love. I've concince my father to make a greenhouse where i can plant more roses. Little did they know I just need a place to meet Byul the vampire that I love. 

Auntie Krystal became selfish because of love. Yongsun think she is too. She want Byul to be hers. The date on the next page was 5 month after the last page she read : 

Im excited about the greenhouse for Byul is almost finished. It was the first night I took her there. She was amazed about the place. There we made our own wedding ceremony. We promized to love , protect and take care of each other. For better or for worse. Till death to us part. Before she went home , she said something... She want to be a human again. For me... For us.. 

Yongsun cried. She's jealous about the sacrifice that her auntie can do for Byul. Of course ! She can do more than that for Byul! And that wedding, she'll do it with Byul too! She promised to herself. 

I didnt saw Minhyuk again. Where is he? Many nights have passed. I'll wait. I'll wait for him to comr back. I hope he's still alive. I love him so much and so is he . He'll come back for me. I need to trust him and to our love. 

Minhyuk didnt came back? Why? Yongsun flip the page to the last entry of her auntie Krystal , her heart beats fast. A picture fell from the pagr. She picked it up and it shock her. 

Yongsun looked at the last entry again. The date written there was one of her unforgettable day of her life because she just know Byul that day! 

More or less 30 yrs have passdd before her auntie write the ladt entry : 

Im old and ugly . Why am i writing this? Because I saw the only person I love . Wrong... She's a vampire. Nothing changed. Her age and physical appearance. It hurts that she cant remenber me. She didnt recognize me. Is it because of my figure? But its still me... Krystal. If I'll show this picture to hun is it posible that she'll remember me? But how can I find her ... Minhyuk... 
Didnt she remember her name in the past? Im guilty that I didnt call hrr in her name "Byul Yi" 

Yongsun sighed. Byul and her auntie met again but the person she like didnt recognized her auntie. Will it be the same to Yongsun if she grow old ? Byul will never love her again if her face is full of wrinkles and her hair turn white ? 

Yongsun looked at the old picture she is holding at and examine ut . She stared at the two people in it. Its her first time seeing her auntie Krystal's photo when she is a teen ager. Its also real that some of her relatives say that she is as beautiful as her auntie. But she has no idea that her auntie is very beautiful. Next to her in the photo is a boy that she think is Minhyuk. 

The boy is Byul that she knows. Fate is playing. What will she do if Byul's memory as Minhyuk came back? Who will she choose ? Her, that she only met during her search in her lost memory? Or her auntie Krystak that she first love ? What if Byul choose her auntie? 

But she is dead... Will Byul choose to die to be with her ? 

No! Yongsun thought that it was hard to compete with her auntie. But she need to fight for her feelings. She wants to be happy and she have rights to be happy. She doesnt want to be a victim of fate like her auntie and Minhyuk. She'll do her best to make everything right this time. 

I'll make my fate... our fate.