16th night

ByulYi

Byulyi's feelings changed tonight. She felt powerful—wrong. The most powerful. 

She checked Jinhong from head to toe. It's her brother that used to train her, the person she idolized because of his strength in battling. This time she felt that she can kill him anytime she want. 

Frightened isn't drawn in Jinhong's face. But he's not stupid to just attack ByulYi. 

ByulYi looked around. Humans is such a bother. What if I'll kill them one by one? Seems exciting. They don't know that their time has stopped, and if they die , they'll never know. Wait... The time has stopped here? Jinhong can't do that! Does it means there's another Aesir here? Who—

ByulYi pushed the person in her left when she try to dodge Jinhong's surprise attack. Jinhong pushed every person in the dance floor using a high pressure of air. 

Jinhong knew that something bad will happen if he won't move. She saw ByulYi checking on the humans in that dance floor. She's not in her mind so she might be thinking of killing them one by one. It's hard to move on this situation so Jinhong pushed everyone out so no one will be harmed of their attacks. 

"Get ready !" 

On Jinhong's palm gathered a high pressure of air. It became a spear and he throws it to Byul. Before it hit her it scattered into a thousands of small weapons. ByulYi dodge it also using air then she vanished. 

" Is that all you got , brother?" ByulYi is at Jinhong's back. She also put her chin on his shoulder . "I remembered that you're not that weak. " 

Jinhong choose to ignore her sisters teasing manner. He didn't flinched. This time he's thinking about his next attack because he can't use air in ByulYi anymore. 

ByulYi is the master of shape shifting. She can manage to copy the power of anyone. He already saw it many times . 

Jinhong closed his eyes and when he opened it , it became purple. Veins starting to pop out of his arms and —

"Don't do it , Jinhong!" Said their oldest, Jin . It's Jinhong's first time in a mission with him. 

Jin is the first Prince of Vampires. No one knows how powerful he is. If someone knew, he killed it already. Now he isn't active in fighting for an unknown reason. He's last mission is to kill every were-wolves . It's a war they said. 

If you're gonna ask Jinhong, it's not called a war if one vampires against thousands of were-wolves. Jin killed a whole nation in just 3 days without resting. Jinhong is sure that something happened after the war because Jin asked Kisu to remove his name on the group of Vampires active in fighting. But tonight, Jin came with him. 

"Why, Jin " Jinhong asked their oldest brother. ByulYi seems quiet and she can't move. Maybe Jin did something. 

" I already caught ByulYi. There's no reason for you to use your power. You're on your 3rd stage , right? " He said 

"Yes" 

" You only have 2 stages left , Jinhong" 

" There's no problem even if I go 4th stage" said Jinhong . 

Jin's facial expressions darkened ," come to think of it Jinhong if you went to 5th stage, you can't control your own body and you can't mind. Just remember that I'll kill you on that moment of time—do you understand?" 

Jinhong just nod. 

"Get out of there" Jin commanded. Jinhong move as fast as he could. Jin checked ByulYi. She can't move because she's under his spell. " I'll put a seal on his powers" Jin said to Jinhong.

" Why don't you just kill her before it's too late?" Jinhong asked him .

" Kisu will be mad if that happens. And he get mad , no one not even Aesirs can stop him" 

" Even you, you can't stop him?" 

"Yes " Jin answered shortly. He lied on his brother. The truth is he's not scared of Kisu. He can fight him . He's only scared of himself. 

Jin is ready to fight with their father but after that , he don't know who's gonna stop him. He's body is already broken. He already reach the last stage of being a vampire like Kisu . 

He's fighting his own body everyday. His trying to control his body and mind . Fighting the power in his body. He's like a tub full of water. 

There's no cure , he's just careful about it and doing some meditation. It's important for Jin to be calm everytime. He's as same as Kisu. But Kisu have a different way to prevent himself to be a monster. 

Kisu want a new body. His first choice was Jin . But now that he can't use Jin , there is now ByulYi. The chosen one. 

He already tried with the other 6 kids but nobody matched to be his new body but only ByulYi. 

If ByulYi will be on the last stage, Kisu won't need her anymore so it's a favor for everyone about him sealing Byulyi's power. There's no choice. 

Jin will kill Kisu. 37 years is enough . Hes just waiting him to be awakened for him to take his sweet revenge. Revenge because Kisu dragged him into this dark world . 

If Jin succeed or not, he's sure that his body gives up. He has to make sure that even one of the Aesir can kill him if he became a monster. He'll be looking forward for ByulYi to be that Aesir. 

No one should be following Kisu's path. He'll make sure that it will be quick and clean so the premonition that Luna saw won't happen. 

Jin pointed his pointer finger in the middle of Byulyi's forehead. 

A light came out from his finger that went to ByulYi, and below her feet came out a symbol. When the light vanished, he let their sister free from being frozen. " You're powers were sealed. You can be free , or not. It's up to you . But there is one thing that is true, you're the weakest member in the 8 Aesir. " 

Jin looked at Jinhong " let's go" 

Jin and Jinhong already turned their back to ByulYi when she talked 
"J - Jin" they heard her but they chose not to respond. 

" 5 . 4. 3. 2. 1. " After the last number , they're both gone. The time started ticking. The people unfreeze. 

They both came to the gate of Asgard. There Jin felt the effect of using his magic. His body is shaking. The power   in his body activated. 

"Jin!" 

"Don't come near me , Jinhong. Just go to the Bifrost first" he commanded Jinhong. He doesn't have the power to say no to his brother so he entered the gate alone. 

Jin held on the gate and tried to fight the pain . Cory saw him on that state. He's also on his was back to Asgard. 

" Don't tell me that you'll let that monster inside you take over you? "  Cory said to strengthen Jin. 

In the 8 siblings Him and Cory is the closest. Their both been their own " partners" and Cory want them to be in a long time. 

" u" even though Jin is suffering he laughed 

"If you're done with that , let's go to a club and have a drink" 

" You're always having a good time , Cory" 

Wow Jin is amazing! Even though his suffering he can still smile! Cory already know about jin's condition but he's still amazed by how Jin can control himself. His hoping that jin will last . He can see himself without —

Cory don't want to think about negative things. He'll just think of the things that Jin will teach him . Not like everyone, he grew up on Asgard as a vampire . Jin taught him about the life of people, even the fun ones.

Cory is losing his patience. Jin is so slow moving on . " What , Jin, should I hit you with lightning?" Cory asked as a joke but half meant. 

At the same time Jin stand up like nothing happened. " Let's go! "

•••

Earlier Yongsun saw ByulYi hand full of blood. ByulYi secretly wiped it of with her handkerchief. She doesn't want Yongsun to see her with blood on her. 

"B- ByulYi?!" 

She smiled. " Why, you don't believe that I'll come ?" 

Yongsun is in her teary eyes. Such a cry baby. ByulYi held her hand and kissed it while looking at Yongsun's beautiful face. 

"S-stop , everyone is looking! So embarrassing" Yongsun told ByulYi.

ByulYi didn't let go of her hand or doesn't want to let go of it to be exact. It seems like they didn't saw each other for a long time. Many things happened to her but it a good thing if she'll keep it to herself. 

After this night, she won't come back to his father. She won't kill vampire under his command... she'll Stop chasing her past. Bad memories that came back is enough. She's contented on the new destiny Jin gave her. She didn't felt as free as today. She can do whatever she want on her own life.

" Come, let's dance" ByulYi asked Yongsun. They went to the dance floor where many pairs have been already dancing. 

Yongsun put her hands on Byulyi's shoulder while she's holding Yongsun's waist. 
  
Yongsun is melting in Byulyi's stare on her. 

"Krystal, you know what —" 

"K- Krystal? " Yongsun became sad after hearing the familiar name. 

ByulYi doesn't know why the name came out of . She didn't even know who's Krystal is—

Yongsun let go of her hold on her .

"Wait ! " ByulYi shouted

Yongsun looked back at her . She started to cry. 

"ByulYi , I'm not Krystal! " She said and left ByulYi in the middle of the dance floor.