5th night

ByulYi

Her name is Wheein. She's not a vampire. She's a were-wolf. Shes the last of her kind in the world. All of then died because of the war between them and the vampires. Even though that thing happened shes not mad to anyone. Because she didnt care. Because she didnt participate in that war. She's still young when the war happened. And if all of the wolves died its their choice. 

Wheein only cares about her comfortable lifestyle with the vampires. Kisu adopted her after the war. Kisu is the lord of the vampires. He is the first vampire in the world. He gave Wheein his blood to symbolize her as 1 of his 8 children. 

Kisu's 8 children is the most powerful creatures in the world next to him. But the sad thing is there is only 7 children left living in their home called asgard. They have their youngest sister but they lost them more than 30 years ago. 

She is Kisu's favorite. She is Wheein's favorite too . The truth is she is everyone's favorite except her 2 stupid brothers that Wheein will meet later. 

Wheein continued to walk in the garden remembering all of their memories. Asgard is a paradise, thats why she cant understand why 1 day their youngest sibling left. When their youngest sibling left , Kisu was so sad that he just decided to sleep. The weird thing is , why cant Kisu find his youngest child even though his blood is running in the childs veins.

Until now Kisu is still sleeping. Nobody know when will he wake up. And because the king is sleeping, no one could stop all of his children. Wheein is not a real vampire and because of that, sometimes her siblings bully her.

Wheein really want to wake her father up. But that will only happen if they find their youngest sibling Byul!

Last night Wheein's pet wolves heard a gossip. There is a vampire running around without arms shouting Byul is the one who did it . Everyon is worried about the vampire hunter killing their kind, and the rate is getting bigger. 

Is it really ByulYi?

"Hey beansprout! Look at the path youre walking at" Wheein smirked to her most hateful brother - Suga. "Stupid! I am looking at my way that is why i didnt see you! " 

Suga is about to pull his weapon when somebody stopped them. "Go outside, dont fight here inside father's house" said their oldest brother Jin. Behind his back is Cory the 2nd son of Kisu. They're always together. 

"Jin,I want to talk to you" said Wheein. Jin gave Suga a meaningful look. Suga raised his brows, but he couldnt do anything and left. "What iw it Wheein?" Asked Jin. 

"There is a gossip that the vampire hunter is ByulYi " 

"Hooh? Really?" Cory entered in their conversation.

Wheein nodded. 

"And you want us to help you bring her back here , am I right?" Jin asked straightly. He knows that it is Wheeins plan. 

Wheein just nod. 

"Im sorry. We all want her back but lets just fate make that happen" after answering both Jin and Cory vanished. 

Lazy!

Wheein shouted in her mind angrily. 

They just want to watch what is going to happen! Aish , their powers are useless!

Wheein went out of the house sadly. Her brothers let her down again. She went to the bifrost. Thats the only bridge that connects the asgard and the human world. Under the sea hides the main bridge made of ice. And by the time if somebody fell in the sea, there are fishes that are 30 ft long. Those things are very cool for Wheein. 

After passing the other end, she opened the door to the human world as fast as she can . 

Wait for me, Moon Byul Yi

・・・ 

There will be a day for that Jin, espacially with that Wheein!

In one part of the garden Suga is walking. He knows that he need to go back and watch after the bifrost, but he is not in the good mood to do it. Everytime he'll see Wheein his mood changes.

"Brother! How are you doing there ?" Jungkook went near him. Partners in crime. "What's the news about Byul that I heard."

"Yeah I know. Aish! I thought that piece of is dead.!" Suga is gettint angrier with his conversation with Jungkook. In all of the topics they can talk about why Byul. 

"What if she came back to Asgard ? Yah! " Jungkook asked once again. "What will you do ?"

"Stop it Jungkook!" Suga shouted.

"Im sure she'll be dead before taking a step in asgard. Because Byul is killing our kind, Im sure Jinhong is going to kill her" 

Jinhong is Kisu's 3rd son . The expert in war and torturing those hard headed vampires that break the rules. 

Suga laughed loudly after thinking that Byul is suffering in Jinhong's hand.

Jungkook laughed too, nit because he knows what Suga is thinking but for his brother not to look crazy laughing alone. After that he scratched his head. Suga felt that he is doing something that can make them both miserable. 

"Its not that Im going to say that this thing will happen, but what if she passed Jinhong? What are you going to do ? Ya! "

Suga got irritated by Jungkook's question. He elbowed Jungkook's stomach. "F**k you! Stop bugging me ! I dont care about Byul! She's not going to pass the bifrost . Not on my watch .!"

・・・

Yongsun felt dizzy. She looked like a rotten vegetable. Since Byul came to her life, she felt that she's not complete everyday. When Byul goes back to her house everynight, she felt that she is alive again. Yongsun sacrifice her beauty sleep to to see Byul. Her body clock is ruined and she almost had insomia. The bad thing is she like what she is doing. She likes to wake up in midnight to talk to Byul. Because Byul never fails to pay her a visit. 

But Yongsun thought of reality. She lives at daylight. She's always looking forward to mornings because there is a new day lord gave her to love her parents , best friend , and her crush. 

She didnt forced herself to be awake 24hrs. Yongsun just sighed. She hoped that Byul wont visit her tonight and the next night. The question is , is that what she really want to happen ?

Braaa! 

Yongsun was shocked seeing thick books fell on their desk. "Are you still crazy , Solar ?" Irene asked teasingly. The last period is dismissed thats why Irene went to see her. 

"Yes, maybe " She answered blankly.

"Just be an actress! Then make me your manager ,okay ?" Yongsun forced herself not to laugh. Its been a long time since Irene asked her to be an actress. Because she's going to be rich when she become her manager. Yongsun doesnt know why her bestfriend is obsessed about money even though her family isnt suffering about financial problems. 

"I dont want to be an actress "
Said Yongsun

"If youre an actress. I can sell this picture if yours expensively." Yongsun's eye widened after seeing Irene is holding a photopaper. Its full of her stolen shots. Yongsun was reaching the pictures but Irene didnt let her. Because of that she fell.

"Ouch" Yongsun said while massaging her nose.

"Oh, I have some news for you. I'm sure you'll be happy" Irene said like nothing happened to Yongsun.

"What?" 

Irene was sticking her palms out " payment first." Yongsun took her wallet and gave it to Irene. 

"Eric bought your pictures. He bought all of them" Irene said.

It took a while after Yongsun realized what Irene just said. "What?! Maybe he thinks that i want his attention " Yongsun said like a child. "Yup! Thats what he thought." Yongsun cried after she heard what Irene just said. "Our prom is near why dont you ask him out?" Irene just moved on to another topic like Yongsun's opinion is not important. But Yongsun is used to it. Sometimes Irene bullies her, but she is her one and only true friend. 

"Can I do it bestie ?" Yongsun said while wipping her tears. 

"I just told him that you have a plan to ask him out." Irene replied confidently and opened the wallet that Yongsun gave. 

Yongsun was still shock after hearing what Irene just said "what did i do wrong ! Why are you doing that to me bestie... huhuhu" Irene just looked at Yongsun emotionless. "Hey , I'm just making a step for you . And of course you nee to pay for it"
And she gave back Yongsun's waller to her. 

When they went out of the room, they saw Eric waiting for them. Irene and Eric is in the same class and they are rivals in academics. He is an athletic too. "So I'll just leave you here" Irene and she walked away. Yongsun held her hand but she pulled back and continue walking away. 

Both of them just looked at each other. No one started to talk. Yongsun thought that Loki and her is not like this. They always talk about many things even though her heart beat like crazy. 

"D-did you wait to long ?" Yongsun broke the silent.

Eric smiled to Yongsun. His teeth is so white. "It's okay !"

"Im sorry if Irene forced you to buy my pictures. But...but I dont want your attention."

"Dont worry i dont think abouth those things " Yongsun looked down because of embarassment. After that she felt Eric's hand was touching her cheeks. "Did you cried ? " Eric asked. 

"No, I-I didnt "

"Oh , I see..." Eric stopped for a while. "About the prom, Irene told me that you're going to ask me out."

Yongsun bit her lip. Irene is not kidding about what she said earlier. "Sorry,but I have a girl that I want to ask out. I hope you wont get sad."

Its embarassing to get rejected. And its more embarassing if you're not the one who confessed.

It was supposed to be a bad day but she didnt feel it.

"Its okay, S-so ill get going"

Yongsun was in front of the front gate. She didnt expect to see someone standing outside. Nobody but Byul! Byul saw her and went inside the school like she didnt care about the guards. The guard didnt even call Byul. 

Byul went near Yongsun and pat her head. "You poor kid. It looks like you got dumped by a boy"

Youre teasing me ?! I'll kill both of you. Youre lucky that i can only hurt you and Irene inside of my head.

How did Byul know about Eric dumping her ? The question pop up in Yongsun's mind . "What are you doing here ? Its not dark yet"

"Its almost evening my sun, Yongsun. The sun cant hurt my skin anymore"

"My sun ?!" Yongsun repeated and smiled secretly. 

"Why ? I own you , right ?" Byul said to Yongsun literally that she is her slave but Yongsun cant help to smile. With a blink of an eye, Byul's eye color changed. Yongsun was impressed about it.

"I saw that your eye color changed" Yongsun commented.

Byul closed her eyes and once again her eye color changed.

"My eye color change, depend on what I feel" Byul explained.

"Ah .. oh , by the way why are you here ?" Yongsun asked her first question that Byul didnt answered. 

"Youre also wearing our uniform, even though youre not a real student"

Byul just smiled. Her smile is more beautiful than Eric. And why did she even compared it.

"I just want to see you not only at night. And I'm right, you are more beautiful at day"

And I'm also right , you look handsome in human attire. Yongsun wanted to tell Byul.

"Yongsun , who are you talking too ?" When Yongsun looked at the direction where she heard someone calling her. She saw Eric. His face cant be read, and Yongsun was curious about it .