27th night

ByulYi

"Hahaha! What did you said? Us, fight?" Kisu laughed at what Jin said. 

Jin also laughed. "Before you talk , why don't you escape on my trap!" 

"Bastard!" 

Yongsun is gone so Kisu is Jin's last Battle. There's 2 possible things to happen: it's either he get killed by Kisu or the other way around. And they can't prevent to be monster . 

Jin touched his cut that Byul made. It's still not healing. He tighten his hold in his staff. He looked at Kisu. 

I'm tired. 500 years is enough. I'm ready to take a rest after this. "Wind!" The strong wind made a cut on both Kisu's arms. Blood is dripping but his expression remain blank. Jin suddenly felt something in his body - power. 

Kisu giggled. "Can you feel that Jin? You'll die and born again as a monster—" 

"Shut up , Kisu. Even if I become a monster I'll never let you go" 

Did he noticed that I was suffering holding him where he stands? 

"What if I did this? Can you still hold me here on my place?" 

Kisu's aura became more powerful. Impossible! Is he trying to be a monster?! Arrgh...

Jin kneeled in the mud. Pain. He can't control it anymore. Kisu got out of his hold. All of the shadows surrounded Jin. 

Jin pointed his centre to the sky. "I'm calling you, PEGASUS!"

Came out of the thin air a horse with 8 legs. ByulYi gave it to him back then. It eats shadows. The creature chased the shadows and ate them. Pegasus ate every shadow before it vanished. 

Kisu fell. His skin is falling apart. He's breaking apart. Next that who fall is Jin. Everything that happened to Kisu is happening to him. But Kisu—his body is breaking. 

"You're wrong if you're this that I'll be a monster" Kisu said. 

"Isn't it ?" Asked Jin. Only if he could read Kisu's mind.

"Only my kids will be a monster it's a defection by drinking my blood . And me—" Kisu shouted in pain . Ice fell on him. Jin knows that his energy and powers are drained. 

Kisu's powers are literally drained and it's a great chance for Jin to attack. The red rock lightened. The vines from the trees held Kisu's arms and legs. Jin forced himself to come closer even though he's suffering. 

"Rest now . Kisu " said Jin . He then pointed his hand with pointy nails at the heart of the kid. 

"Yes" Kisu closed his eyes and smiled. Jin slowly burry his hands . He got stained by the cursed blood when everything started. Jin thought about the fact the he cannot hind about Kisu : he love the world. He love the humans. The only race that he didn't set his hands. 

If Kisu loved or hated himself, Jin doesn't know that. He can't ask about that now either. Jin pulled the thing which give Kisu life. His heart. 

Jin looked at the child which he respected as a father. He's turning into ashes. His ashes where shining while the air is slowly taking it away to the sky. When Jin saw the heart he felt hunger. 

Zzzzzzzt ...He got stopped by a lightning. 

••• 

Wheein heard the sound of lightning. She looked where the sound came from. Cory must be there already and both of them is beating Kisu. Wait... Where did Byul went? Why is that octopus is so fast? 

Wheein followed Byul as fast as she could. A hand pulled her and throw her few meters away. 

"Don't walk pass through me , Wheein!" Said Jinhong. 

Is this stupid, an enemy? " I'm in a hurry , Jinhong. Get out of the way!" 

"ByulYi is going to the Asgard, I'm sure about it. Going To the Yggdrasil . Jungkook and Suga are at the Bifrost . I'll follow her —" Jinhong talked cool , like nothing happened. 

"Eh, what about me?!" It's natural for her, she doesn't want to be missing in action. 

"Go back to Jin, if you still want to see him. I know Cory and him are close. But I can feel that you have a special connection with Jin than others—" 

Wheein knew what Jinhong is talking about. 

Cory... He's going to kill Jin? It's the worst ! They're killing each other! 

She chose to obey Jinhong. If she found out that Jinhong is pulling a prank of her. She's going to kill him. 

•••

"Cory..." 

Thor held Jin's breaking face. Jin's red eyes are staring blankly at Cory. There's no hope. 

" I'll end this while it's not too late. Think about the damage that you're going to do, if you finished your transformation. This is the end —" 

"Wait!" Some stupid shouted. It's just wheein. Cory put his hammer down without any warnings and thousands of electric voltage crawl towards wheein. 

Jin's 2nd wings came out. Cory need to do it fast. He made a ball of lightning in his right hand. The other hand was holding Jin. His about to put it in Jin's chest when —

Tsaaak! 

Jin stopped. 

It's impossible that I didn't saw wheein coming!

"Cory, light travel fast that electric voltage" whispered wheein that was in a blink of an eye is next to Cory. 

She hit— my heart?! Hrrrggh... 

Cory felt his blood running down from his mouth and nose. Pathetic. He didn't even reach his 4th level. 

"You looked up on yourself. You forgot that we have our own weakness" 

Heh. Wheein was nagging like she's—

Cory pushed Jin so he was on the ground. "You'll regret rescuing that monster—" 

"His not just someone, Cory! He's Jin! Have you forgotten?! You're always together, right?!" 

Right... Together. They both faced many things. 

But Cory still can't understand Jin's personality. He's different. He's a human once. He felt the love of parents, friends and others. While Cory was born in the world full of hatred and violence and where you need to kill to get respect. 

Cory's body fell naturally on the mud. Facing Jin. The eldest is peaceful. Cory knew that he was still fighting the great pain. 

"Jin, I'm sorry. It's the last day we'll see each other. I hope... I hope —" some parts of Cory's body became shiny powder. 

I hope Jinhong is here to guide my ashes to the sea. Where I want to be. 

Funny. Cory just found out that he's tired when he's dying. 400 years have passed when Kisu accepted him as his 2nd son. He'll have nice memories to take with him . It's enough for him.

Wheein killed Cory. But she's not happy in what she did. They're locked on a situation where they need to choose and sacrifice. Her hands which held the sword that killed Cory is shaking. 

Who is next? 

Wheein looked at Jin. His 3rd and 4th wings are growing. "Jin, come back. Fight it!" 

For the first time when wheein came , the first time she saw Jin open his mouth to talk. 

"W-wheein... I -i can't take it anymore... Please end my suffering—" 

"I don't want to, Jin. You'll make it! What about the Asgard?!" 

" Why didn't you let Cory to kill me?! He's correct— I'll be —" 

"No ! I still want to be with you, brother—" 

BLAGGG! 

Wheein got hit by the wing from Jin's back. She flew in one of the trees. 

"Have you forgotten wheein? I was the one who killed your clan?! "

Wheein knew about it. But she still considered Jin as his family than her own clan. Everyone is scared of her and all they do is worship her. They didn't think of wheein just needed some love.

"Jin..." 

Jin wasn't in his place . Wheein can hear something. In the sky! 

"If you're not going to kill me, I'll find our other siblings to do it!" Jin's voice changed, low voice. He can just control half of himself. 

" You're going ... To the Asgard?!" 

Jin didn't answered but just smirked. He threw his centre. Made a black ball,perfect just to his body in. It vanished in front of Wheein's eyes. What will happen if 2 of the powerful monster see each other in Asgard ?! 

OH NO!