13th night

ByulYi

Namjoon was staring at Byul who is sleeping peacefully. He was holding a lamp and it's light hit Byul's resting body. He can only look into his loving daughter at dark; not like in the past. 

He put the lamp in the table and sat on the chair near the bed. He remember Minhyuk at this moment. He didnt know that Minhyuk has an illness that he got from his mother. 

Namjoon did everything to take carr of his son . He didnt even thing about marrying again. Thank god that Minhyuk grew up a perfect gentleman . Minhyuk became everyone's favorite.

Namjoon's friend tried to introduce their daughters to his son hoping that he will like them. But he gave Minhyuk his freedom in his love life when Namjoon saw happiness in his eyes when he said he likes someone. Namjoon thought that everything was alright. But when Minhyuk's sickness tear everything apart. Very fast and surprising . When he heard Minhyuk is going to die he think that his world come to an end.

A little kid went closer to Namjoon and asked for help. He said that he can save Minhyuk. In that time he doesnt care about how the kid will save his son. The important thing is that his son can be saved. 

The kid gave Minhyuk blood. Only the two of them knew about this. After that Minhyuk's heart beat stopped. 

" you! You told me that you're going to save my son ! But you killed him! " He was mad in what happened but the kid was just smiling like he is sure about what he is doing . 

"Bury him this afternoon, before sunset. Make sure that the hole is not that deep... dont bury him inside the casket because he'll suffer. Your son will be back at midnight." 

Namjoon was curious about what the kid is talking about . It was mysterious when namjoon bliked and after that the kid is nowhere to be found. 

The kid is gone. Namjoon was so down when his son is gone. He thinks that its his fault to trust a kid . Before sunset he buried his son.

Few days passed , he felt lonely. Until one night , he saw Minhyuk in front of their door. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that it's not a dream. Minhyuk is really outside his house.'He's alive ~!' 

He's excited to see his son but he was scared when he saw the blood dripping in his son's mouth. 

"Father, let me in" 

Why? 

"Its your house too, why dont you just come in ?" Questioned Namjoon

From Minhyuk's back he saw the little kid. "At last , i found you. Dont enter ByulYi . How many times do i need to tell you that you need to cut every connectiom to humans."

"What are you talking about ? His name is Minhyuk! " Namjoon said walking towards the door.

"Stay there!" The kid shouted. "ByulYi is dangerous because she was just born as a Vampire. She cant control her hunger. "

"V-vampire?! " Namjoon saw her cried. He felt guilty. 

"Appa, I dont want to be - a monster... please, help me to be a human again.."

"But son i dont know how.."
Namjoon looked at the little boy who is smiling . 

"ByulYi he gave me the permission for you to be a vampire" Namjoon saw her eye color changed . Red as blood. She bit Namjoon and drank the blood flowing in his veins.

Namjoon passed out. He thought that it's his end. But he woke up. He saw himself in the hospital. He was brought there by one of his servants. Since that day , he hated vampires. He hate the person who killed his son. And the monster who is using his son's body.

・・・

"Father, im almost finished in my preparation" said Seulgi. She's about to start their plan to be on Byul's mind. Seulgi's body lighten up. She's slowly being one of the tree. Few minutes later she vanished. 

Kisu sat on the grass waiting for the results. It's true that he is the first vampire and the strongest in the world. And he has a big responsibility. Like taking care of the Yggdrasil, the center of life of all. But since he existed for a long time his body became weak. He cant take the energy coming from the tree. 

He decided to give it to the 7 persons some of his powers. And that 7 person who recieved it was his childrens : Jin, Cory, Jinhong, Suga, Jungkook, Seulgi and Wheein. 

Years passed his body is still getting weak . He need to adopt another child to give his powers. And there he saw a boy named Minhyuk, 33 years ago. 

Kisu first met Minhyuk in a christmas eve party. He hypnotized a family so hr can freely say that he is their son. There he can freely talk to Minhyuk. 

"Hyung. What is your name?"

Minhyuk is kind and jolly person . Everyone like him. 

"I'm Minhyuk. How about you?"

"My name is KiSu"

"KiSu.. unique name" He commented. 

In that moment KiSu is starting to think of a name he will give to him when he became one of his child. He got one. "ByulYi" is good for him , not Minhyuk. 

"Hyung , i caught you stealing glances at the girl sitting not that far away from us. Do you like her ?"

Minhyuk has a nice taste. Even KiSu is complementing the beautiful girl that he's been looking at. 

"Maybe.. When i first saw her i cant take my eyes off her"

"If it was love , dont waste your time and talk to her. Its your fault if someone ask her out"

Minhyuk realized that KiSu has a point. 

Kisu looked at him walking towards the girl. They talked and fell in love. 

Kisu examined him and found out that he has an illness that is slowly killing his body . There he found a chance and do his plans. He made a deal with Minhyuk's father when he's desprate. 

Kisu gave Minhyuk his blood. The effect on him will struct at midnight that is why his heartbeat stopped. Minhyuk's father is mad at him but he didnt care. He waited until midnight, the time for his new child to born. Its name is BYULYI . 

・・・

Dark. Stinky. She need to breathe 'air' she pushed her hands upwards. Her hands felt air. She removed the dirt covering her. 
It took her short amount of time. Somebody might helped her. Who ? 

When she rise yo she first saw the person he love. 

"Kyrstal, I'm hungry.. " she said while chasing her breath . 

Huh? Who is Kyrstal? I thought her name is― 

She saw the girls neck. Before she could think she hugged her and bit her neck. Sweet. Thats the taste of blood. 

Kystal got scared in what she did. The girl run as fast as she can. She's still hungry. She want more. 

"Its nice to see you , Byul Yi " its a kid's voice. 

She knew who is it . The kid at the party. It's Kisu . 

She got hungrier when she saw the kid. He gave her his arm like he know what she wants. She bit him near his pulse and drank his blood. 

His blood taste horrible. Bitter.

"Yes , Byul Yi . Drink more. Dont stop until i told you to! "

Stop,Kisu . I dont want to drink anymore! Why is this kid so strong? 

She cant do anything so she drinked the cursed blood even though she doesnt want to . 

After kisu let her go , her body is shivering because of pain. 

"Youre the most powerful child in all of your siblings, dont forget that ByulYi" thats the last words Kisu said before he left her. 

"Wait !" Byul stopped kisu . She had a blurry eyesight and everything went black. 

When she opened her eyes a little girl is looking at her. 

"Im Seulgi , I'm a Vampire that can travel into dreams of everyone and sender of nightmares " 

"Why are you here?" 

"Byul, this is a nightmare so you need to wake up or you'll die"

Vampires can die having a nightmare? 

"Then why did you gave me a nightmare if you want me to wake up?" 

"This is the only way to bring back your lost memories but ―"
Seulgi stopped because blood came out of her eyes "― i dont have much time! The Yggdrasil is my powers! Hurry and wake up !" 

Byul cant understan what she is talking about . This is the same about what happened to Yongsun. Is Seulgi the one who made it? the surrounding is starting to break. Seulgi's whole body light up 

"Byul Yi , wake up!"

Peace after a disaster. That is how she describe her nightmare. She's thankful to wake up in the real world . Its the right time to wake up because its already 5 in the afternoon .