11th night

ByulYi

Byul was surrounded by a burning field. The fire was from a group of vampires that she just killed. 

Byul wiped off the blood stain in on her sword and put in behind her back. She was about to go but she felt a dark aura. Its not from an ordinary vampire.

Byul didnt saw someone came near . But a man was beside her "Im JinHong" he said to Byul. He intoduced himself because Byul was about to ask it. 

The name was familiar to the name Wheein once told her. His body is covered in gauze and wearing a black robe. But its not important . Byul already know what is the one thing Jinhong wants that is why he is here--- and its to kill her.

Byul wss about to pull her sword when Jinhong already stabbed her waist but she made a way to get away from him. Jinhong has an incredible speed but she can still dodge his attack. 

At first Jinhong thought it will be easy to kill their maknae. He stabbed Byul because she wasnt ready. He thought that he shouldnt have given her a chance to escape and use her sword. 

Byul is good in her battle form. She is using natural power that only Jinhong's aura can be felt. Because of that she can fell every move he makes. Byul is used in physical fights. She's far from Jinhong that is onlt using the powercof being a vampire. 

Jinhong backed off. As a brother, he was amazed by Byul's performance. But as a hunter of hard headed vampires, he have a work to do this night, even if his life will be taken as an exchange.

Byul's night need to end for her not to kill everyone in her kind. Jinhong removed his robe. Same as the thick layer of gauze covering his body. And his white mask . 
He is ready to attack her.

Byul was shocked seeing the true identity of Jinhong. They are almost the same age. Jinhong look so innocent to kill the bad vampires. Jinhong's face is cute but emotionless.

Byul knows that Jinhong will force her to use a high level of her power. He'll never leave her until one of them will be dust lie the vampires here earlier. Jinhong swayed his sword from afar. Byul was shocked that there was air coming to her direction. She cant dodge that attack. 

The attack went through her body coldly. Aftee it vanished she felt pain and numb that she felt that she was sliced a thousand times. Blood was coming out of every part of her body. 

The pain vanished because Byul is a vampire. But she was repeatedly hit by that attack. She'll be weak soon. Not a second past and Jinhong caught her with his attack again using a powerful wind. Its really hard to fight with the element of the wind. If only she can do something ---- 

Can I do something if I'll use my power as a vampire ? 

Byul thought. She was hitted by Jinhong's killer wind. She id desprate in this condition. She need to do anything to be safe from him. 

Byul stand up an jump high. She was about to attack Jinhong. He dodge her attack using his sword. She suddenly got trapped in a ball of air. She felt 1000x painful inside the ball compaired to his attack earlier. 

"Does it hurt, Byul Yi ? The body of a vampire like us can be hurt by a choosen element by this world. Its good for you to know before you say goodbye to this world ---" 

Is he tired? The air pressure that trapped me are getting weaker

Byul said in her mind. She still dont want to die . I promised Yongsun to protect her . If I cant defeat Jinhong, how can I fullfil that promise. 

If only ... If only I can have powers like Jinhong...

"W-what ---" 

The winds direction changed. The ball of air is slowly gathering around her sword. How? Why? Questions are for later. She attacked him with air. He was shocked and he cant dodge.

Amazing! Byul copied the power Jinhong used. Byul tried the technique he used used earlier. He repeatedly hut him until his body bleed. While she was eating him, she can feel something to her body. She liked it. She control their fight. She doesnt want to stop. She wants more.... But she felt hunger. 

Jinhong felt something strange to his sister. He saw the darkness in Byul's eyes like a monster. 'This is not good!' Earlier he discovered that she doesnt know how to use her powers. But she discovered it accidentaly while he was attacking her. 

Jinhong cant do anything when Byul copied his power to use air to attack. She took her revenge but even more stronger. But he was curious why his cuts dont heal. Its the end for him if he cant find a way out. He was wrong about Byul. 

'I'll use another level of power' Jinhong is sure in his decision. The color of his red eyes changed , after that a high pressure of air came from his feet. He's ready to attack when he felt a cold hand holding his arm. All of the high pressure of air from him and Byul vanished. 

Kisu came in the right time to stop his children from fighting. He didnt think about the time that they will kill each other. 

"Father..." Jinhong was shocked and he cant believe he saw the little boy holding his arm.
"You are awake ?"

"What are you going to do to Byul? She is now in her first level!" 

"Im sorry father . I need to kik her because she did a crime to our kind---" He stopped when his father became angry about what he said. Byul was his favorite of them all. Kisu sacrificed many years to get his daughter back . 

"You stupid, Jinhong. Byul is excempted in all of the laws that I made ! So if you will try to kill your sister again, Im the one that you will face! " 

Jinhong looked down. "Accept my apology , father. I didnt mean what I did."

Kisu kicked hum . It was no that strong but he flew away and broke some trees down . 

"Get out of my sight, now !" 

Jinhong left after receiving the angee of his father. Kisu looked around . He didnt see Byul again. She used their conversation as an opportunity to get away. 

・・・ 

Just like always , its midnight when Byul visited Yongsun. She didnt sleep. She really waited for Byul. There is something strange in Byul when she saw her. Her eyes were scary like when they first met. 

Yongsun went near Byul. They were facing each other. Yongsun think that it is not the good time to tell Byul about the diary like she planned earlier. She's scared to the bones. She cant stand her tonight. 

Am i going to run away? Or hug her and ask what happened? 

Yongsun chose the second idea. She hugged her tight . "Byul , what's the problem ?" She asked when Byul didnt hugged her back. 

Suddenly Byul pushed her. 

"Yongsun , while I can still control myself, take back the permission you gave to me. After that dont go outside. Force yourself not to look into my eyes! " 

What is Byul talking about? She came here to see me right? 

"No , I wont " Yongsun answered.
"Stay here beside me until I can sleep ---" 

Yongsun felt the thing that want to go through her neck again . Byul's fangs. Her neck is still recovering from the bite Byul made when they first met. She's still traumatized about it. She was scared. Is Byul going to hurt her? Or is it the time to kill her ? 

Yongsun thought about the people who lives with her in the house. They cant be drag into this mess. She forced herself to talk to her. 

"I-Im taking back your permission, Byul" 

Like a powerful word she said. Byul vanished to her side. She is now in the veranda. Yongsun saw her throw up and became weak. Yongsun went near her. 

"Dont go out ! Stay there!" Byul commanded . 

"Why did you went here if this is what you are going to do ?! " 

It took a long time before Byul answered. 

"I just want to see you ... Everynight. Before I sleep . Thats all. "

Yongsun was happy after hearing those words coming from her that ease the pain. She took a step forward to the door of the veranda. 

"Stay there Yongsun. I will go home soon--" 

Yongsun was stubborn. She crossed the line from her room to her veranda. If something will happen to her in Byul's arm, its her own decision.

She is just thing about the innocent people inside her house. 

Yongsun went to Byul and hugged her again. 

"You're hungry , right? I'll give you blood. "

"No"

Yongsun touched her neck. She pushed her nails into it until it bleeds. It hurts. It hurt so bad but she knows that Byul feels more painful than her. 

"Drink this . Or else, it'll bleed more---" 

Byul bit her because she knows that Yongsun is serious about what she said. "Ahhh..." Yongsun shouted when she felt Byul's fangs in her neck again. Its the pain she need to be used to starting tonight, she doesnt want Byul to change. Because she love the vampire so much .