2nd night

ByulYi

'This girl is very funny' Byul thought. Byul think that the girl is a few years younger than her human age which is 18 yrs old. 

"What?! A contract ?!" The girl was shocked after hearing that Byul said that she is going to be her slave because she a contract . 

"Yup, We vampires have rules that cant be broken. " Byul explained. 

"V-vampires?!" Theres a trail of fear in Yongsuns face. 

"Im a vampire. Its just our secret . You know, Im just telling this not to scare you but, if your gling to tell my secret to others... Ill kill you and those friends of yours. " 

"I-im not that kinf of person. And no one will believe me if i told them that i saw a vampire!" Byul just nodded "Its good that you really cherish your life."

"About the contract? What is it? " Before answering Byul picked her sword up and put it on her back. "A vampire and human which he or she drank blood will have a special connection. For example , us . Theres a chance that you can read my mind. But just until there . Me, I can control you even you like it or not. "

"Is that real?" Yongsun was doubting the vampire. Byul nodded. The truth is Byul is lying to her. All of the vampires can control humans by hypnotism and espacially there is no special connection after drinking a human blood. She doesnt know because its her first time drinking blood after she woke up 2 yrs ago. Its her first time because he has no choice. 

Byul was really bored but she found happiness while talking to the girl in front of her. 

"Im telling the truth. So you lower kind of creature, is my slave"

"Lower kind of creature?! FYI im the only daughter of the most rich family in this town and im going your slave ?! Excuse me ?!" 

"Kneel down in front of me and beg for my forgiveness" Byul commanded the girl. 

The girl was out of herself and kneeled in front of Byul. "Im sorry. I didnt mean what i said" after her last words, the girl is back to herself again 

"Why am i kneeling?! " Byul smirked playfully. "I told you . Im your master and youre my slave" "I-it cant be" the girl almost cry and went to her room . She sat on the side of her bed and cried. 

Byul know that she cant follow the girl inside the room. One of the unbroken rules of the vampires is having a permission before entering the house of a human. Without it a vampire cant enter even if that vampire is very powerful. 

"Whats your name ?" Byul asked while shes still outside. She didnt know if the girl heard it or not. 

"Y-yongsun" the girl answered while sobbing. "Let me in" said Byul. "Stay there! Dont come near me!" Yongsun stopped; and thought "Yes! I knew it ! Because youre a vampire you cant enter my room without my permission! "

Yongsun thought that shes safe inside. Byul just shrugged her shoulders. Yongsun stand and went near the door. She sticks her tounge out to tease the vampire. "Bleaah! All i can do is to lock myself in the room, and you cant do anything to me!"
' Lets see' Byul caught Yongsuns eyes and hold her cheeks. "Let me in..."

"Come in..." Yongsun answered . Byul went in to the room and looked around. Yongsun has a nice room . Its wide and full of expensive stuffs. 

"How did you came in!" Yongsun asked curiosly. "Secret " Byul smirked and sat on the soft bed. "And because im inside of your house , all of their lives will be on my hands. And if i were you dont make a move thatll make me angry" 

Byul smiled after seeing Yongsuns scared face. She didnt even thought that she can take back the permission she said earlier 'Haha' 

'Oh my god! She can control me even if i dont want to! What if she became hungry and think of killing everyone !' Yongsun was praying that all of her thought wont come true. 

"B-Byul"
"What is it ?"
"Arent you going home?" Yongsun asked. Because she is sleepy and she want to rest . 

"I dont want to go home" answered the vampire

"You know that im going to sleep right ?" Byul stand up from the bed wheee she sat and patted it . "Here , now you can sleep"

'Hello! Can i have my privacy ?!' 

"I cant sleep because youre still here. Its a little weird."

Byul sighed. "Aish. Its easy to sleep "

*Snap*

Byul snapped her hand. Yongsuns sight went black at the same time. 

Byul catched the sleeping girl and layed her down in her bed. Byul went near Yongsuns face and scanned it. She looked innocent wheb she sleeps. Byul cant understand why everytime that pass with the girl shes getting some weird feelings. She have killed many vampires that is more beautiful that Yongsun. But Yongsun is different. Maybe its because its her first time seeing a human girl. 

Byul looked at the clock on the table near the bed. Its already 3 in the morning. She stretched her body before going to the veranda. Her wounds have been healed because of Yongsuns blood. She changed her form into a crow and fly. 

・・・

"Ma'am wake up. Youll be late for school! " Yongsun can feel that someone is shaking her body gently. She opened her eyes. She enjoyed her sleep even though she had a nightmare. "Hey! whats that ?!" Her nanny asked her. It pointedto her neck and Yongsun touched it. It hurts after she touched it. 

Yongsun stood up and went to the rest room . She looked at the mirror, she saw the two seperated wounds on her neck. Its still fresh. Her heart beats fast. The dreams that she thought that was a nightmare is real 

"Oh no !!" 
"Ma'am what happened ?! Why are you shouting ?" Yongsun looked at the place where the voice came. She didnt realize that her nanny followed her to the rest room. 

"Oh nothing! Im just practicing for the school play! " Yongsun lied. After realizing the bitter truth, Yongsun was out of herself all day. She didnt eat her breakfast , didnt listen to the teacher, and she didnt even talk to everyone. 

Break time came , Yongsun started writting letters for her love ones. Just in case Byul will kill her , shes ready. She counted all of the person shes going to write a letter. Her mother, father , maids , her best friend Irene , and her crush Eric...just them. 

'Wait , What am i writting ? Dear mom and dad , i love you both so much. Im telling this to you because any moment ill die. I was a slave of a vampire and if she'll get mad at me shes going to kill me! ' Byul popped out of her thoughts . Her face and lips that looks kissable .....'Waaaaaah!'

Yongsun pulled her hair. She couldnt have those erted thoughts to a killer. 

"Solar, are you crazy ?" 

Yongsun looked at the girl in front of her. Its Irene , her best friend since elementary. In highschool, they didnt had the chance to be in the same class. Irene is an achiever and shes in the star section. 

Irene pulled the letter that Yongsun made. 

"Yup, youre crazy" she said after reading the letter and gave,it back to Yongsun. 

Yongsun read the letter that she wrote and she agreed to Irene that shes getting crazy. 

She just wrote what she thought earlier! And the bad news is Irene read it. 

"How did you became a slave ? And you really believe in vampires ?!"

"Dont mind me , bestie! Im just testing my talent being a writter."

Irene sat in one of the chairs in front of Yongsun "Yon know that you dont have a talent in writting, dont push yourself!"

'Look at this girl! Cant she just support me ?!' 

"Ouch, so youre saying that im useless?" Yongsun saud with a sad voice. 

"You know bestie" said Irene "We have iur own talent . And if it doesnt suit you, dont try so hard ! Youre good at taking care of flowers , why dont you give all of your attention on that ?" 

Yongsun frowned. "Only few people can recognize that "

"Yes, so you want something thatll make you famous?! Why dont you be an actress? Right, youre beautiful. Ill be your manager !" 

"I dont know" answered Yongsun . "Lets just go to the cafeteria and eat !" 

・・・

"How many did you killed last night" that is the first question Byuls father asked.

"33" Byul answered coldly . 

Namjoon smiled and patted Byuls shoulder. "Take a rest. You have work to do at night. Remember you have things that you want to have"

Byul just nod as an answer. She went to her room . The sun has rise but inside the mansion is very dark . There is no difference between opening and closing your eyes. Because shes a vampire, she can see clearly at dark. She opened her room door and went inside. There she took off her bloody clothes and went to bed.