17th night

ByulYi

Yongsun left ByulYi in the Middle of the dance floor . It hurts, it hurt so much. Dancing with the girl you like but deep inside she's thinking about someone else. 

Krystal. 

The door opened. Yongsun is inside the comfort room. She knows that this is the place she can hide. But that doesn't mean that no one else enter. She wiped her tears. 

3 girls entered inside, laughing. Inside that group was Eric's partner .the girl entered first and bump Yongsun. The other girl used her elbow to hit Yongsun. 

That hurt! " What is wrong with you? Why are you pushing me?" Said Yongsun . The girls just raised their eyebrows. 

" Who's the person you are with ? It's my first time seeing her . If she's a student here , I'm sure she'll be famous," said Eric's date Wendy . 

"She's my girlfriend!" Yongsun said proudly. 

Ha! Die in envy es. Who wouldn't tell that a Wallflower like me have a very handsome girlfriend. Beat that, it girls. 

"What a waste right,  girls?" Said Joy a member of Wendy. They obviously didn't listen to what Yongsun said. " Handsome, but she doesn't have a taste!" 

"Yeah, right" said Wendy. 

Yongsun face heated. They don't have the rights to bully her. Especially the one she love! What will she do? Is she going to grab their hair? Slap them? Who's gonna be first? What if they'll beat her ? " Y-you don't have the rights to say that! " The only thing Yongsun can say. 

"Loser—" 

Bragadaaaag!

Yayks! 4 of them tried to dodge it because of their shock. A 2x2 size of pipe hit the sink. 

"Hey , you 3 ugly duckling, stop bullying my best friend" 

"Ireeeeen!" Because of Yongsun's happiness she tried to hug her best friend. But she dodge. 

Bog!

Ouch! Yongsun hit one of the cubicle door. 

"Hah, the top notcher of the school is a war freak! How did you bring that here? We'll tell the principal about that!" 

Braaag!

Irene hit the sink once again. " Sure, try telling the principal and your skulls will have holes in it!" Fear can be seen in those 3 faces. "Now go!" Irene commanded. 

They run away fast as they could.

Yongsun can now relax. " Why do you have that pipe, Irene?" Asked Yongsun

"Ah, this?" Irene suddenly throw the pipe in the open door when someone passed and got hit on the foot.

" The , who threw this?!" The guy asked angrily! We're dead!

Irene just looked at the guy . Yongsun was shocked when the guys facial expressions change when he saw them. "M-master , it's you! S-sorry I gotta go—" He's the one who said sorry and went away. 

"Oh, what happened to him? " Yongsun asked amazed. Irene just shrugged. 

" Why do you have a pipe? You just hit someone" 

"I'm going to hunt the one you're dancing with earlier. I just saw her make you cry. That girls bone should be crushed into dust! " 

Waaa! She's so brutal! If she became a vampire , it's the end! " Y- you're getting it all wrong " 

" You like handsome people, they'll make you cry! First, Eric , the now— who is she ? She's different" 

How will I answer it... Waa?! Yongsun doesn't know how to explain to her best friend. Obviously , she's guilty because she's keeping a secret to her. 

" It's okay if you don't want to tell me . I understand. And you can't count on me when it comes to love life" said Irene. 

Yongsun looking to her Best friend in teary eyes. Irene is such a kind friend even though she's kind of sadistic. Let me get a hug. 

Irene dodged and Yongsun almost slip. But Irene caught her hands. 
" You're acting dumb that's why you're getting bullied by those ugly ducklings. If you auditioned as an artist, the you'll be famous and — blah blah blah" here we go again Irene purging me to hire her as a manager. Yongsun just shrugged. 

"You know what, let's just go back to the dance floor!" 

•••

Jin is not with Cory . He chose to be alone because there's someone he want to meet. It's been a long time since they meet. 2 year's. 

Jin knocked on the door of the old mansion. An old man opened the door. It was so shocked when he recognized who he is. " Oh you, you never changed. I was shocked about that... But I'm used about you kind . What do you need? Her? Sad to say but she might not come back here. " 

"Let me in " Jin commanded. 

"Sure, come in" 

"Are you sleeping?  that dark circles are can be seen below your eyes. " Asked Jin while they were both walking to the living room.

"The truth is I can't barely sleep. It's hard to explain to immortal like you about the fear that old people feel that if they sleep deeply they won't wake up" 

When they were in the living room they sat in front of each other. 

"You think that I don't know what you did to your daughter" Jin started. 

The old man was taken aback, he was thinking about the answer. He opened his mouth but then closed it. 

"I'm disappointed rin you. You're busy like a real vampire." After saying it. Jin stands up. 

" You don't have the right to compare me to monsters like you?!" Shouted the old man. " You don't know how I suffered when Minhyuk became a vampire!" 

Jin remained calm. " I have things that I didn't told you when ByulYi was thinking about leaving Asgard. She begged that anything happen to her I should return her to you, which I did as her older brother. Your daughter loves you that you learned how to hate. " 

The man was about to cry. It hurts to hear from someone that he hated her daughter. He thought about the past. After he came out of the hospital after being bitten by her own child, he decided to forget about her. All of Minhyuk's things was Burned. Even the surname on it's tombstone he took it off. 

This past 2 year's Minhyuk came back. She's sleeping when Jin gave her to him . He accepted Minhyuk again but while waiting for him to be awake, the fear came because he still think that it's a monster. 

He thought of killing it but he can't so he started a fire so the fire will slowly burn its body. 

He was about to leave when Byulyi woke up. Fangs can be seen as a mark of being a monster. The ByulYi he saw back then was his innocent Minhyuk. 

ByulYi believe him so he learned how to control and use her to seek revenge in the creature who made their life like this. But now Namjoon understand that it's his fault. He should accept Minhyuk's death. 

Namjoon cried. That's all he can do because it's to late to apologize. 

Jin was about to leave but he tried to stop it. " W-wait a minute" 

"Why?"

"I want to rest. Help me " 

°°°

Wheein won't come into the dance floor if ByulYi didn't left. 

I'm the stalker! But not into ByulYi. To Yongsun. She don't know. She feel like she should protect her. 

But she won't come near her. Its good to look from far away. Trust her instincts. 

Wheein also think that ByulYi doesn't care about her. So. It's dark but she left her alone. 

Wheein felt irritated while walking in the middle of the dance floor. She's not used to gatherings  and many people. She love to be alone. The most irritating thing is the looks that girls throw at her. Disgusting. 

Bear with it. Wheein can't do anything about it her being a beautiful lady? Of she's ugly? Everyone will still look at her. Win win . 

"Oh yes , Beaty, I'm okay. My driver came to pick me up. How bout you? Come with me ? It's Yongsun. 

Wheein didn't saw that the girl already walked past her . She didn't felt it ! So new . 

She's the best when it comes to surveillance. 

Wheein looked at Yongsun . She was fascinated about her beauty. Is it over reacting when she says that Yongsun was the queen of the night? 

" Ah, no. I also have someone to pick me up. Just be safe" Irene and Yongsun parted after bidding their good bye.  There wheein tailed Yongsun going out. Yongsun stopped in front of a black car. " Sorry, have you been waiting for me ? " She asked the waiting Driver. 

"No, ma'am. So , come in and we're going home" 

Yongsun was about to get in the car when wheein stopped her. She pulled her in the arms. Wheein saw the fear in Yongsun's face but she keep quiet. Did I traumatized her about my body that's why that is her reaction about us meeting again? Wheein asked herself. 

"Who are you ?" Asked the old driver to wheein . She looked into his eyes. He got hypnotized. 

"Go ahead. I'll be the one sending Yongsun home" 

"I'll go ahead. You're the one sending Yongsun home" the driver repeated then left them two alone. 

"Y-you can hypnotize anybody? Asked Yongsun

"No. It's basic Powers of Vampires . It won't have an effect if there's no eye contact" explained wheein. 

"Oh, really" 

"Let's go, let's walk home" 

"What would I do . You told my driver to go ahead , so " 

Wheein held Yongsun's hand. She just thought of it . Yongsun didn't said anything about it and didn't retrieved her hand. They started to walk home