29th night

ByulYi


ByulYi flew to the ocean after Jin threw her using her own tentacles. Aish. It seems that Jin had an additional power. Byulyi looked for him. 

Shhhh! 

The water is rising?! 

The water continue to rise until ByulYi was locked inside. She can't breathe, even her tentacles can't go outside. 

Jin flew in front of her. " The element of water, ByulYi . Is one of my slaves. It means that all of the ocean surrounding the Bifrost is your opponent too. " 

Heh! I don't care! 

Byulyi calmed herself and kept the remaining oxygen in her lungs. Using her sword she cut a blackhole just for her to fit. She entered it . She was about to stab Jin at the back - he vanished

Where did that bat go?! 

In the sky ! 

The distance between them is 30 meters. Jin what a weapon locked in to ByulYi. A big fire ball. They scattered and all was directly thrown to her. 

It's funny that Jin doesn't need his staff to use his powers. ByulYi thought that it's easy to dodge it. Jin called the wind. That makes it more harder to dodge . 

Byulyi doesn't want to lose . Byulyi can copy all the attacks when she saw it even just once. ByulYi controlled the water in the ocean and used it as a barrier. 

She was struggling because it seems like jin's fire won't stop. Opening a black hole is her idea. 

"Running away? Is that all you got?" Jin teased. 

"I can't do everything that you can-" a strong wind blew in Byulyi's direction. It was fast. She used her tentacles to cover herself. After the wind , her tentacles fell one by one but she noticed something . ! 

"What's the matter ByulYi? Your tentacles won't heal?" Jin teased. It doesn't matter . The good thing is there's no cut in her body. 

She held her sword tightly. " It seems that you're not going to show your true form. But I'm not going to stop until you do it!" 

Sorry , Jin . But I don't want to show the real me . Do what ever you want I won't go out in this shape shift! 

They looked at each other. Is she going to attack first or it will be Jin . She'll do it. 

She cut a black hole. It's not an ordinary one. She made a 10 black hole around Jin. Jin tried to change his place but everywhere he goes the black hole is following him. 

"What do you think Jin ? You can't run away from it. I cut your body's dimension" 

Wahahaha! Let's see what you got! 

She put her sword in the hole while looking at him. The tip of the sword can be seen in all of the black holes. Like a mirror surrounding him. She'll make him pay for what he did to her tentacles. 

Before that thing happens , Jin covered himself with his Wings. His wings are so hard. The sword just bound . 

Oh, I know. 

She put her hands inside and use fire to Jin . She waited for a while. Jin's Wings was burned but she didn't saw his body. 

She was alerted in her surroundings. It's possible that he's just hiding and waiting for the right time to attack. 

Krgggh! 

The ground where she's standing moved. It opened and she fell . It's strong! She almost forgot that Jin can control the element of earth! 

Before ByulYi fall down , she stretched her hand to find something to hold on. She used her sword and struck it to the ground. She used gravity to run outside the crack that is starting to close. She got out before it closed. It collide and made an earthquake. 

There is Jin! His wings are gone. He sacrificed his wings to escape earlier. They're now the same. 

She still doesn't know if Jin reached the complete form of being a monster but she's thinking of erasing him on this world. 

"Jin!" Byulyi struck him with her sword. Jin didn't move but the moment ByulYi was close to him he held her sword using his one hand. ByulYi tried to pull her sword but Jin flick her forehead. She flew more that 10 meters away. She heard Jin shout few minutes after. 

Jin can't control it anymore. The moment of his complete transformation came . He kneeled and he's still trying to fight his body. The more he fight , the more it hurts. 
The waves came because of the earthquake earlier. 

Splaaash! 

A giant wave covered both of them. Jin was quiet and he can't feel anything. Is the fight done? Did I lost? Or ... Am I dead ? 

No, not yet. He's just in the middle of the sea. He rise up using his wings . Wings? 

By the moment he rise , he saw Byul. 
She's standing above the water . He can see her smile. 

"I'm not alone anymore" said Byul. Jin accidentally looked at his body. No! 

Byul laughed. "What are you going to do , Jin ? Are you going to kill yourself now that you have fully transformed into a monster?" 

Jin was mad about it. He felt more powerful than earlier and he was thinking that he might be able to transform in his Normal form. 

He attacked ByulYi and cut the hands that hold the sword. Byulyi shouted not because it hurts , but because she's angry . 

Jin wasn't finished. He cut Byulyi's other hand . He pulled her head off. ByulYi was bathing in her own blood. Jin was still holding into her head. Her eyes were closed. It's beautiful to see. Her innocent face in the hand of death. 

Jin threw her head to the ground and stepped on it till her brains were crushed. 

"You're taking all my patience , Jin" 

Where does that voice came from? Byulyi is still alive?! 

Byulyi's dead body stand up. Tentacles were coming out from it. Big and Small. It keeps coming out from it till it tear that body apart. 

A figure of a giant monster was in front of Jin. It's 2x bigger than him. 

"And because you saw my real form . I'm going to send you to hel" her voice is echoing. Her tentacles form something in the middle of the sea. A hole was made. The water keeps falling but it won't fill up. Jin tried to use his magic. He can't use it. 

Jin was also drained using all of his magic earlier. A very big mouth came out of the hole. When it opened it has many teeth and it has an eye on the middle . Tentacles with sticky saliva came out of it. It seems like it's the tongue. 

"I used all of my strength to call the gate of hel! You'll never get away with it , Jin !" 

The tongue started to chase Jin . He tried to fly but it caught his foot. Then his wings and almost all of his body. He was dragged to the mouth. His feet entered and he's being dragged down. 

It is my end

ByulYi was so powerful to rule hel. Only jin's head was still out from the mouth went some light was flashed before their eyes. Jin was sure that it came from the Asgard