Jibo's Past pt.1

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JiU. It's really familar. Where did I hear it from?" Yoohyeon pondered every other day. She wanted to remember some memories that would constitute to the familiarity of the name, but nothing. Nothing came out. 

"Really, Yoohyeon. Just stop." Yoohyeon whispered to herself. 

 

A month had already passed and it seemed like the trio quite worked really well with each other except that the two were always bickering about who's more talented but Yoohyeon get used to it and just pretended that she could not hear what they were boasting about.

Minji was quite nice to her for the past few weeks but there were episodes that Minji would just call Yoohyeon weird and antisocial but Bora would always be there to protect Yoohyeon by saying "She's not like you, Minji. We're not like you". Yoohyeon appreciated Bora for being protective of her as well as with Handong. She is a very nice and a cool person, sometimes very quirky but very lovable and understanding. She would always tell Yoohyeon that she is really pretty, and that if she is a man, she would definitely court her and be her girlfriend but everytime Handong asked her, Yoohyeon would reply that she is straight and could not imagine having a relationship with a girl.  

"Have you been in a relationship before Yoohyeon?" Handong asked her while she is working with the lyrics for their project in the library but eventually stopped and replied to Handong's query. 

"I've never thought about it. So, I guess I have not been." Yoohyeon answered. "Or was I, I don't know" She thought. 

"Yey, so probably, I have a chance?" Handong jokingly said. Yoohyeon just shook her head. 

"Yah! I might be your soulmate, even though I am a girl. The important thing is I love you" Handong smacked her and pouted her lips from unanticipated rejection from the tall girl. 

Yoohyeon slightly chuckled. "You know that I am straight, Dongie. And my mother would probably be mad at me"

"Okay, but if you ever have a change of heart, you know that I am still waiting for you" Handong confessed. 

Yoohyeon scrunched her nose and nodded her head. She didn't want to hurt any further the poor girl. 

Handong got a text from Siyeon that they're going to practice in the dance hall of the school for their project and told Yoohyeon. 

"Yooh, gotta go. Have practice in the dance hall. Dancing my love for you." Handong winked and laughed from her own cringeness. Yoohyeon just smiled and waved goodbye to her friend. 

"Why do they took so long?" Yoohyeon mentally said. She's been waiting for the other two for like 30 minutes already and they are not still here. She was glad that Handong kept her company even though that she barely spoken a word.

Suddenly she felt warm hands on her shoulders, looked up and it was Kim Minji staring at her, confused. Minji gestured her hands in front of Yoohyeon's face as she was staring in those amber eyes for five seconds before reacting to Minji's sudden gesture. 

"A-uhm, where's Bora?" Yoohyeon broke the awkwardness by looking around and seemed not to find Bora. 

"Oh, I'm here, but you have the audacity to find who's not here?" Minji straightened her back and crossed her arms. 

"I'm offended" Minji raised an eyebrow which made Yoohyeon felt shivers on her skin. 

"U-uhmmm, sorry" She managed to apologize without looking at the direction of Minji. 

"She's waiting at the music room, she's will not be able to go here, for some excuses I don't know. She just texted me to get you here." Minji explained. 

"And I don't know why I follow her orders anyway" Minji added. 

Yoohyeon just nodded, not moving. 

"So are you not going to move" Minji patted her head lightly and immediately fixed her things, putting it inside her bag. 

Yoohyeon and Minji awkwardly headed out to where Bora is, Music room. Minji was in front and Yoohyeon just followed her, looking down. 

"Uhm, stop doing that" Yoohyeon was puzzled at the unexpected remark from Minji as she looked back and stared at her shoulders.  

"Slouching, it will hurt your back. And you look like the hunchback man, I watched." She went to Yoohyeon and tried to straightend her back which made her uncomfortable as she tried to get the warm hands off her shoulders.

"Yah!, I'm not gonna smack you, just straighten your back" Minji patted her back a little bit harder and hurriedly went inside the music room. Yoohyeon followed and lightly tap her shoulders. 

 

"Hey, you two. I thought you are going to abandon Yoohyeon at the library" Bora gazed at Minji and went over to Yoohyeon wondering something's change a little with the girl's appearance.

"You look different, Yoohyeon" Bora complimented while wrapping her hands Yoohyeon's waist. 

"It's just her back, Bora. She's been hanging out with you and you don't even know how to correct her posture" Minji looking at the window and letting a cold sigh. Bora was confused to what the girl meant by that. 

"I'm quite surprised. You seemed to notice everything before. Why not now?" Minji added which makes Bora furious. 

"Excuse me?" She said, letting go of her hands to Yooyheon's body and took small steps to wards the direction of Minji. 

"Oh, what now? another bickering?" Yoohyeon said mentally. She was getting used of them being like this but she can feel that this one is different. She felt like this had something to do with their friendship in the past. 

Minji took few steps back as she saw Bora coming in her way, angry. 

She raised h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter