Drunk Yoohyeon

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The building where she works felt so unfamiliar in a moment for Minji as she walked into her office, employees greeting her. She felt that she really need to guard her wall from her emotions she was absorbing for the past few days. She needed to be ready to be hurt again. To be hurt by her again. 

Yuki Chan whom she thought Yoohyeon's boyfriend didn't help at all. She could only curse to herself, thinking about Yoohyeon dating, and dating a man. She would think it would be a girl but no, a man. She really changed, huh. Even her preference. Just like Handong said. 

She sat on her office's chair both hands were on her chin, thinking. Well, also waiting for Yuki for their second meeting, talking about the company. She pulled her phone from her purse and texted Bora. 

To Bora: Hey, I just want to know if you are free tonight? Let's hang out with Siyeon. The three of us. 

She wanted a distraction from what is happening. She waited for the choreographer to respond and after ten minutes of waiting, she received a notification. 

From an unknown number. 

 

Unknown Number: Hey, Minji, it's been a while. I just wanna know if you are free tonight? Let's hang out and talk. 

She was confused as to who it is but deep inside she wanted to convince herself that it was her. But a minute have passed and another text came from the same number. 

Unknown Number: Clumsy me. I know that you get weirded out and probably thinking I am creep. But it's me, Yoohyeon. Got your number from Bora. 

She smiled at the text, thinking. You still have that quality I like. Clumsy Nerd. 

From Minji: It's fine Yoohyeon, I was so close in blocking your number. Regarding to your query, I would love to. See you tonight, I guess. 

She immediately saved her number with a contact name: Clumsy Yooh with a heart emoji. She closed her phone, smiling when a sudden knock from her bestfriend, Siyeon came in. 

"Minji, boss. Mr. Chan is waiting for you in the meeting room" Siyeon informed. Minji was so happy thinking about the clumsy text from Yoohyeon but once Siyeon mentioned Yoohyeon's boyfriend's name, her smile dropped and rolled her eyes which evidently makes Siyeon wondered why. The blonde girl too heavy steps,  towards the door where Siyeon was standing behind and could hear the former lets out a loud groan. 

"What happened? You seemed annoyed" Siyeon said while walking towards the meeting room along with Minji. Minji stopped for a while,  thinking of what possibly annoyed her.

"Oh, it must be a meeting with her boyfriend, I guess, Si" She thought. 

She looked back to glance at Siyeon who seemed to be confused at her sudden annoyance. 

"N-nothing Siyeon" She managed to answer, stuttering. Siyeon just brush it off, thinking that Minji would be so tired from work. 

Siyeon opened the meeting room's door only to be welcomed with a smiling Yuki Chan which makes Minji even more annoyed. He offered his right hand for a handshake and Minji accepted it. She was stunned when Mr. Chan kissed her hand. 

"You look beautiful today, Miss Kim" He said while motioning her to sit. Siyeon could only giggle.

"You have a girlfriend and you're doing this" Minji think out loud, rolling her eyes which makes Yuki raised one of his eyebrows, looking at Minji with an questioned look. But he only managed to chuckle at the sudden comment. Siyeon chuckled but pondered why did she said that. Did she research on the background of this guy? 

"Well yeah I do. There's one actually that I would really kill a person if someone would hurt her" Yuki replied, Minji realizing to what she just said to him. 

"I'm sorry,I don't know what I am thinking. I know you're a good man" Minji faked a smile as she panicked inside, thinking that he would think that she is a control freak, which she already changed. He only managed to make a nod and they proceeded to discuss the matters regarding about the company's marketing area. Siyeon could only looked how competitive the two person in front of her as they presented their ideas with each other. But then at the end of the meeting, they have decided to one solution. 

"Well, I have to say, we have to start immediately. Actually for the music, I'd like to convince my colleague to compose for us, if you'd like the idea, I could contact her" Yuki suggested, clasping his hands. 

Minji somewhat knew who he was talking about, it must be his girlfriend. She makes a little nod before she spoke. 

"It would be nice if you introduce us to her, Mr. Chan" She said, standing up and immediately offer a handshake and leaving the room. Siyeon was left behind with him, signing some papers before heading out the room. She quickly went to Minji's office. 

"What was that?" Siyeon said proceeding to sit across Minji who was on her phone, checking some emails. 

"Bora was down to hang out tonight, Si. Would you like to come?" Minji uttered, ignoring Siyeon's statement. She clearly knows what Siyeon meant by that. 

"Even if you don't ask me, Minji. I would really come anyways." She paused. 

"And you're igmoring my question. What was that about?" Siyeon asked again, fiddling her fingers on Minji's table. 

"A meeting, Si" The blonde girl replied. 

"That's not what I meant, Minji. You know what I mean right?" Siyeon said, pulling out Minji's phone on her hand, wanted to distract herself from the question. 

She lets out a deep sigh, rolling her eyes. 

"You were clearly annoyed by that man. What's up with him?" Siyeon added, waiting for Minji's response. 

"Si, have Yoohyeon mentioned that she's dating?" Minji asked which makes Siyeon stunned, cackling. 

"Not what I remember, she didn't even mentioned she's dating" She replied. "Are you jealous?" Minji just rolled her eyes. 

"And how did you know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter