The Ripped Photo

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon tried to initiate a conversation about her past to her mother but she seemed not willing to share anything about it. She would always disregard Yoohyeon for her endless questions which makes the young lass restless and suspicious about her mother regarding about her past, but she would always be considerate, she may have a reason why she didn't tell her about it. She decided to wait for her mother to confess, she might not yet ready. 

"Ma, I have to go" She said while her mouthed still stuffed with food trying to ignore her mother as she walked away. 

"Darling, your packbag." Mrs. Kim handed out the thing which makes Yoohyeon stopped her tracks and groaned a little. 

She took it from her mother's grasp and weakly smiled. 

Mrs. Kim gazed at her daughter thinking how she have to stop her from remembering her past that totally wrecked her. 

"I don't want you to associate yourself with that kind of person, darling. I want you to get a real family in the future" Mrs. Kim thought. 

 

 

Yoohyeon rushed towards their classroom as she was inside in it, she quickly scanned the area and look for the red haired girl, but she was nowhere to be found. 

"I might be too early. I'll just wait for her" Yoohyeon thought as she keeps on watching her watch because anytime soon, the class will start. She was clearly tensed as she badly wanted to know the truth. Bora, entered the classroom, could see that Yoohyeon intensely fiddled her fingers and uncontrollably shaking her feet simultaneously looking at Minji's desk. 

"Are you alright, Yooh? Did Minji do something to you again?" She asked the younger girl with concerned look. 

"No, unnie. She actually kind of saved me yesterday" Yoohyeon stopped fiddling and focused on Bora. 

"Yeah, I heard. I'm sorry, I didn't visit you in the clinic. But are you sure you okay now?" Bora apologized as she casually sat on her desk. 

"Are you looking for Minji?" Bora asked the younger girl and glanced at her which makes the younger girl wagged her head. 

She was about to asked Bora but the student have hurriedly went inside the classroom indicating that the class will start and Yoohyeon keeps on finding the red haired girl but seemed she's not in the group of students who just came in, even the blonde girl which she pondered. 

"Hello class, Minji and Siyeon will not be joining us in our class today as they will be attending a meeting regarding the music fest that will be on next semester. I hope that everyone would support them, and if you are a music enthusiast, don't hesitate to join. And the talent show is fast approaching, eh. Is everyone ready for your different acts." The students groaned, Mr. Park just smiled and continued his class. 

 

 

"So, Minji is the club president of the music club? And you didn't tell me?" Yoohyeon raised an eyebrow as she continuously tapping her fingers on the cafeteria's table. 

"I thought she told you. You seemed close" Bora sarcastically replied rolling her eyes. 

"So that is why, she's quite busy and always stressed about time constraint, fair enough." Yoohyeon quietly said to herself. Bora just brushed off the statement of the younger girl as she barely heard what she said. 

"And I think that she will be busy for these kind of stuff, I think especially this week. That's why we have to somehow postponed the making of our videos and focus more on the other subjects. Haissst, I'm just glad, I don't want to see her face, at least. " Bora clapped her hands in happiness which makes Yoohyeon disappointed a little. 

"How am I supposed to confront her?" Yoohyeon mentally asked herself as she scratched her head lightly. 

They heard a notification from their phone unexpectedly from Kim Minji. 

From Minji: Hey guys, I will not be able to join you in filming the videos, I know that we still have a lot of things to be done, but I promise you that I will double my effort, probably next week, I guess like on weekends. There's just a lot of stuff to be done here in music club as the music fest is on next semester. Bye bye. 

"So, that means that "No Minji for a week" ? " Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows from disappointment that makes Bora glared at her. 

"Are you not happy, at least for a week, Minji will not be there to annoy you ? " Bora bluntly said. 

"I'm happy, of course, it's just that the project, I guess" Yoohyeon lied a little. She will admit that she was really anxious in finishing their project, so that she could atleast rest alone in her home without a single interaction from human but on the contrary, she also wants Minji to be there due to the fact that she have a lot of question on her mind. 

 

The week was so unbelievably quiet and it makes Yoohyeon relaxed, not gonna lie, at least she don't have to deal with Bora and Minji's endless argument. She spent the weekdays with Jungkook because the boy asked for her help again for mathematics that he couldn't understand. Yoohyeon would wonder why Jungkook would ask for her help anyways, there are a lot of smart stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter