The JiYoo Talk Pt. 1

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud angry voice was heard in the huge home of the red haired girl while a group of students looking at her with confused and guilty eyes. She was discussing a lot of agenda to her committee but none of them seemed to have a prepared plan or just any idea about the music fest activities. 

"Come on guys, we've like planned this last year already it's just a follow up now and we did not started any of our planned inputs yet. I need outcome!" Minji slammed the table with her hands that makes her co students flinched. Siyeon patted her back for calming her down. 

Kim Minji, the club president of the music club, is surely a leader but often times her bossy side comes out everytime she is stressed and pressured and this is one of the scenarios. There is just a lot of things going on in her head right now, her student life and her personal miserable life. 

"Okay, seemed that we could not yet start anything, so I expect that an outcome will be presented nextweek. Atleast one, I guess. Since other than this, we still have other things to do. It's time management people. I will let it slide this time. You can go now and take foods whatever you like" Minji sighed deeply as she fixed some papers on the table while her co students hurriedly got up and some did took some food before they leave the big mansion. She just sat in her chair and brushed her hair lightly in frustration. 

Siyeon, on the other hand, accompany her co students towards the gate with food in her hand.

"Ya know, Minji can be like a pressure cooker, but she's a nice and kind person" Siyeon stated while her classmates looked at her in disagreement.

"Does a nice and kind person, do pranks like what she did to Yoohyeon and I think the worst is last year, the kid with a bob hair. She was devastated, Si" A girl with a black hair said. Her other classmates nodded in agreement. 

"Well, she can be a rebel sometimes, but she is a good person. But not gonna lie she's in her worst self last year" Siyeon admitted while putting her index finger on her lips indicating not to tell Minji that she said that. 

The students shook their head on the quirkiness of Siyeon. "Alright, but we're gonna be like hell zombie next week. She needs outcome ASAP" A boy with a green hair added. 

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her. I will try to convince her" Siyeon winked at her classmates and they pleaded to her to do it. 

 

 

"No, Si. They should have managed their time. Like duh, I do have same homework as them, but I pull it through" Minji said in an anger voice. 

Siyeon just shrugged it off, since she is used to Minji being like this." But Minji, they're not like you. We are all different. In coping a lot of things. They may have problems at home and probably others to take care of" Minji glared at her on confusion. 

"So, you're telling me that I don't have problems and that I am a brat?" Minji crossed her arms waiting for Siyeon to respond. 

"I'm not saying you don't have a problem but definitely you are a brat, Minji. Come on, just give them or us a little time to get the job done. And plus, we still have the talent show going on and I am sure that they are definitely cramming about it, even I am" Siyeon responded, this time with a serious tone that makes Minji contemplate. 

Minji groaned and was a little bit insulted by Siyeon calling her a brat. "I'll think about it. But I can't promise" Minji bluntly said. 

Siyeon was going to hug Minji when Minji saw a familiar silhouette outside her house. She push away Siyeon and she stumbled a little as she took a glance at the window where Minji is looking. 

"That's" Siyeon was cut off.

"Yoohyeon" Minji quietly said. 

 

 

It was almost two days since Minji and Yoohyeon met at Minji's house and Bora could sense that something's change about them two. 

"They seemed really close now" Bora mentally said as she glanced at Yoohyeon and Minji walking towards her direction specifically on their table's direction but was stopped when Minji ordered something. 

"Handong, Minji and Yoohyeon" Bora pointed at the direction of the two and Handong looked up. 

"Aww, Minji is being nice to her. I like what I see" Handong said while looking at the two. 

"Hello?? Are you like, like Yoohyeon? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter