Jibo's Past Pt.2

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji tried to call Yoohyeon's phone but the younger girl did not picked up. She was so apprehensive at the thought that her mother might know what had she done to her precious daughter. The prank that she shouldn't have done in the first place. Siyeon and Bora standing beside her desk inside the classroom, waiting for the younger girl to show up in any moment. But a minute before the class begun, Yoohyeon was still not in her usual place. 

"She is not picking up the phone. And she's still not here" Minji informed Bora and Siyeon patting her back for comfort. The older girl have been restless since last night's sudden disappearance of the younger girl. Seeing Minji in this state, made the two of her friends think that the older girl started to care for Yoohyeon. They have been together since childhood and Minji would do anything just to help her bestfriends and this is the moment since Minji considered Yoohyeon as one of her bestfriends and not only just her conscience doing the good deed.

"Let's just give her time. Her mother should have been so proud of her that she drag her home to celebrate" Siyeon uttered which makes Bora nodded in agreement. Minji would always wondered how on earth Siyeon pull through such a weird mind. She sometimes didn't understand her own bestfriend. 

Mr. Park entered the classroom, the two girls went to their respective chairs. "Alright, Yoohyeon's mother informed me that she will not be going to class today. But I would like to congratulate the 'DreamCatcher' girls for the job well done." The students applaud being proud of the win of the girls. 

 

Minji was anxious as she tried to call Yoohyeon multiple times but no answer. She was really getting worried what might happened to the younger girl. They won the talent show but it feels like they didn't, Yoohyeon wasn't there to celebrate their win. Minji was sitting in an empty bleachers where Yoohyeon and her had the talk few days ago. 

"It's like for the 40th time you called her, come on. Let's go take lunch?" Bora tapped Minji's back which makes the older looked up to her. 

"I'm not hungry, Bora" Minji sighed deeply. Bora put her hands on top of Minji's. "Don't you want me to drag you out of here just like I did in the past, Minji" Upon hearing it from the small girl, she can't help but to remember what happened in the past that tests their friendship. 

Minji cackled a little and Bora attempted to drag her out but the older girl stopped her and prompt her to sit for a while. 

"That was embarassing, by the way, Bora and Siyeon was having a hard time carrying my luggage" Minji let out a little chuckle and Bora smiled at the memory while looking at the empty soccer field. 

"But thank you for doing that. I might not realize how an idiot I was before. I've already regret those things I have done in the past." Minji admitted and start to reminisce that moment of her life that totally changed her as a person. 

 

Flashback

Minji has been anxiously preparing her baggage going to Japan. She was extremely excited to see her friend and to ruined her friend’s life. She badly wanted to get the girl out of their life, so she planned on pranking her by shaming her on public. Thinking about it, surely that Minji would succeed this time after all the death threats she sent her, fear must have piled up from her body. Her friend doesn't know that she will be going to Japan due to the fact that she was blocked in all forms of communication. 

“Alright, make sure that everything is smoothly done, once I stepped my foot in there” Minji said bluntly over the phone. She hired some people in Japan to help her execute her plan. Minji put her phone in her pocket and walked away from her bedroom carrying her luggage. She was met by the smaller girl, Bora flunging from the door with a disappointed and angry face.

“What will you do this time, Minji ?” Bora furiously asked Minji.

“Get out of my way, Bora” Minji pushed away her but Bora caught her right hand and hold it tightly.

“Please stop this . You will regret this in the future, Minji. Let them live and love each other. They genuinely cared about each other. You don’t have to be the person that gets in the way just because your heart got broken by a girl” Bora pleadingly said, tears streaming down her cheeks. She did not expected the turned out events that happened so fast. She felt a warm hands that hit her face so hard and could see how mad Minji is. The older girl walked away leaving Bora alone in shock. But the small girl didn’t just give up, she called her friend Siyeon to accompany her to the airport and the blonde girl reluctanty agreed. They were on the airport warily looking for the older girl and stopped her from doing her plan.

“Si, we have to find that idiot” Bora said while looking around, restless. Siyeon nodded, worried at how things will turn out after this event.

“There she is Bora!” Bora looked at the direction of where the blonde girl is pointing. Bora approached the older girl and without hesitation she grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the airport, Siyeon helping with carrying her luggage. The older girl tried to let go of the smaller girl’s hold but seems like the Bora’s hold is strong. Bora decided to isolate Minji in Ladies’ room of the airport with Siyeon so that she could just missed her flight. 

"What were you thinking?! You know that it's so expensive to buy tickets!" Minji complained to Bora that doesn't care at what the older girl said. Siyeon was so tensed at the situation that they are in. Two of her bestfriends were fighting because one of them tried to ruin someone else's life. She contemplated that Bora was the right one here but dragging Minji out of the departure area was badass. She doesn't understand why Minji would do anything just to get what she want: And she want to jeopardize the girl's life. 

"Preventing you from possible regretful life decision that you would make. And plus Minji, you're rich. A bratty rich girl!" Bora yelled at the older girl who attempted to choke her with her small hands. 

"Can you two stop fighting?" Siyeon went in between them and somehow ease the tension. Bora got a notification from someone which makes Minji frowned in suspicion. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter