The Breakfast

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon woke up with a headache. She was sure it was because of the alcohol last night. The silver haired girl contemplated on how she was convinced by Bora to hang out last night as she really wanted to stay in her hotel room and rest after wandering the city for a day alone, she needed to be alone. Bora texted her that she was planning to hang out with Siyeon, as well as with Minji. She said that it was Minji's idea to hang out, she was supposed to said no but Bora stole her phone while she was texting Yuki, her bestfriend in Japan and decided to text the blonde girl that she wanted to hang out for the night and talk. 

Flashback

"Yoohyeon, I already sent the text to Minji. There's no backing out. Just talk to her" Bora teasingly said as Yoohyeon pouted at what the small girl just did. 

"You know that I'm not yet ready to talk to her, Bora. I'm afraid whether she gets mad or just ignore me. After all, I was gone for seven years in your life" Yoohyeon said, recalling the day she left Minji on her knees crying on the ground. 

"And she ran away before I even have the chance to talk to her during my performance in Dami's bar. So, I thought she didn't want to see me at all" Yoohyeon added, putting her right hand Bora's shoulders. 

"I know, Minji. She has the reason why she took off. What did you do after your performance? If you don't mind, Yooh" Bora asked. 

Yoohyeon was recalling the event took place after the performance and she remembered that she called Yuki, her bestfriend about her sudden performance. "I called Yuki, my bestfriend. What does it have to do with Minji ?" The silver haired girl furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at Bora who was thinking deeply. 

"Well, I think that she must have overheard your conversation with your bestfriend. And she might think that you're dating. That's just my theory, tho"

"Ahh, I don't know, probably. I used to call Yuki, Love. It's because we love to tease each other. And I deeply know what Yuki wants. He wanted to spend his life with a man, and he was so excited seeing his boyfriend here in Seoul" Yoohyeon explained. 

"Do you think she's jealous?"

"I think. You've been gone for seven years and I know that she was still hoping to see you. That's why she just focused her whole to work. She waited for you Yoohyeonie. Waiting for you to come back, ask forgiveness and have a peace of mind. And yet here you are, in flesh. I think it gave Minji a little hope that you two would be good friends again." Bora answered patting the silver haired girl's back as she looked down, fiddling her fingers. 

"That's why I'm here, unnie. To talk to her and have a peace of mind as well. All I want is to be friends with her again" Yoohyeon smiled as she hugged Bora. 

End of Flashback

Yoohyeon still lied down on her back, staring at the ceiling for a while before getting out of bed, one eye was closed. She looked for her phone under her pillow, she was used of putting her phone besides her pillow, but her phone was nowhere to be found. She slightly felt a hand around her waist, and she she immediately got up and could see a person beside her, a face covered by a blanket. She realize that she was not in her hotel room but in someone's bed. And her clothes were not hers, and probably by the person sleeping beside her. 

"Oh my gosh, did we made up last night? I don't wanna be just someone else's buddy" Yoohyeon was panicking as she immediately got out from the bed, stumbling from her own feet. 

"Bora unnie, you're dead meat. I hope I'm not going to be murdered by this person" Yoohyeon thought, trying to find her phone and there it was under the lampshade. She took it and tried to ran away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter