Girl Friend

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon was in an awkward position where she wanted to be an invisible person at the exact moment Minji asked an unexpected question. She did not know what to react to that and as soon as Siyeon entered the room, probably heard her bestfriend's sudden query.

She saw Minji in dazed, thinking of another sentence to explain what she just said. She heard her let out a heavy sigh.

"Uhm" She started, stammering.

"I think that came out different, uhm, wh-what I mean is, uhm" Minji stopped, looking at Yoohyeon smiling at her stuttering. She recalled that she never stuttered in front of the girl, it was always the younger girl but she thought that universe really have a way of turning things around.

She chuckled lightly. "A friend" Minji stressed the word to point what she meant. Or she just do not want to make herself look like a clown in front of the girl.

"A Girl Friend, girl, yeah" Her tone of voice was fluctuating that can barely heard by Yoohyeon.

She quickly changed her position to Siyeon who stood at the door watching  the awkward speech of her bestfriend. Siyeon widened her eyes.

"Siyeon is m-my girlfriend" Siyeon almost wanted to protest but Minji continued.

"Bora is my GIRL FRIEND" Siyeon took a step forward at her friend to smack her confused brain while Yoohyeon could not believe what she was hearing from the older girl.

It was at that moment when Eve came into the room with papers on her hand but she suddenly slipped it right through it as she heard her boss.

"Eve is a girl friend of mine" Minji awkwardly said, trailing from her own words.

"You" Yoohyeon hummed, waiting for Minji to continue what she was saying.

"Are my girl friend. Am I right?" The tone of her voice was so sincere and full of love that made Yoohyeon confused.

"Uhm, I clearly understand what you mean, Minji." Yoohyeon responded in defeat as she knew that the older girl sees her as a friend. She stood up paced towards her, hugging the older girl.

Siyeon cleared to get the attention of the two girls hugging, breaking apart from the hug.

"Uhm, I guess me and Eve have to exit and don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter