The Announcement

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months have passed. 

Minji was fixing her things for school smiling widely and her brother couldn't help but notice that her sister was extremely happy for the past few days and she seemed to be genuinely looked nice. 

"You're pretty happy, sis!" Her brother mockingly checked her temperature if she is sick, but she is not. 

"I'm not sick, bro. And I'm just happy because I got to finish our project. I just want to get my members' opinion about it. And we're done. I don't have to stress myself anymore" Minji tossed her brother's hand and pinched his cheeks hard as he rubbed it being annoyed by her sister. 

"But I am happy that I could see you like this, sis. It's been a while" Her brother suddenly hugged her and she hugged him back tightly. He wondered what had happened that makes her sister so happy like this.

"Surprisingly, me too" Minji happily said. 

 

Minji was so excited to show Yoohyeon their music video for the submission of their project and she is very confident that they'll be chosen  for the talent show. She rolled her eyes as she remembered that it is a three group project and forgot for a minute about Bora. She needed her opinion as well. She was getting anxious in not finding Yoohyeon as she waited in their classroom. There were few students inside the classroom due to the fact that she is early. She was holding a flashdrive and tapping it against her desks while intensely looking at the back door, she didn't even notice that Bora came in. 

"Yah! Stop fiddling with that flash drive, Minji" Bora interrupted. Upon hearing Bora's voice, she glanced at the short girl and asked her nicely on Yoohyeon's whereabouts. But as Bora was going to answer, they both heard giggles coming from the hallway and as the sound gets getting closer to their classroom, Minji saw Yoohyeon and Jungkook walking together, laughing with each other. She want to know what jokes did Jungkook made that makes Yoohyeon laughed like that. Because of this, Minji stood up and approach the two that didn't notice her presence at first so she held Yoohyeon's hand which makes the younger girl glanced at her and Jungkook stepped back a little by the sudden gesture of the red haired girl. He even saw her glaring at her, so he lowered his head. 

She didn't know why she did that but she felt something weird inside of her that makes her furious and brought Yoohyeon outside their classroom leaving Jungkook dumbfounded. 

"Wh-what was that?" Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows waiting for Minji to respond due to the fact that she wanted to know why'd she do that. 

The older girl swayed her hair back and forth from annoyance which she clearly do not know why she felt that way. 

"Why are you with him on this early hour?" Minji raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms making Yoohyeon narrowing her eyes on why Minji is being like this. They both can feel the tension between them two and both are differently annoyed with each other. 

"We met at the school's gate so he accompany me since we both have same classes." Yoohyeon bluntly said. She tried to touch Minji's shoulders but the older girl stepped back before she could do it. 

"You have my number, why'd you texted me? So I can accompany you" Minji sarcastically said while she stare at her angrily with disappointment. 

Yoohyeon wondered why would she do that and she think that Minji is the not the type of person that waits. 

"Uh-uhm" Minji was waiting for Yoohyeon's answer but got saved by Siyeon's greetings which makes the older girl walked out and went inside the classroom furiously while looking daggers at Jungkook. 

"What did I miss?" Siyeon was looking at Yoohyeon with curiousity but she shrugged as she herself didn't even know. Siyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter