Getting Rid of Minji

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji woke up with a heavy headache realizing that she's on her undershirt which she wondered. With one eye closed, she took a glance at her surroundings and could see Bora and Siyeon cuddling with each other. She let out a small chuckle at the cute scene she's witnessing. 

But something bothered her, someone is missing. She got up and stumbled a little as Siyeon's feet blocking her way. She kicked it lightly which Siyeon moves and groaned a little. 

She tried to find Yoohyeon around the house but her staff said that she had already went home.

"She said she was grateful to you for letting her sleep in your house, Miss." The staff informed her. She tapped her shoulders and her staff proceeded to what she's doing. 

She wondered: "What a rude girl, not saying goodbye atleast"

She heard Bora yelling at Siyeon in the other room.

"Yah! Lee Siyeon, get off of me!" Bora yelled as she tried to let go of Siyeon who playfully not letting go of her grasp. 

Siyeon laughed hysterically while Bora sending her endless glares. Minji decided to go in between the two. 

"Siyeon, let go of her. You're gonna get killed by just by her looks!" Minji Siyeon's head hardly as the younger girl flinched and let go off of Bora. 

"Have you seen Yoohyeon, Minji?" Bora runs out of breathe. Minji paused for a moment looking at Bora with concern. Siyeon tried to stand up.

"She-uh, left. Went home." Bora furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ah, probably she panicked. We saw her running towards the bathroom and could hear her screaming" Siyeon interrupted.

"You did something to her, didn't you, Minji? And we saw you half " Minji motioned her hands to her undershirt indicating she was not. 

"I don't know, Si. I don't remember" Minji answered scratching her head for possible answers. 

"For 's sake, Minji. You only drank 3 shots, and you're out?" Bora said while laughing smacking Siyeon. Siyeon joined in the laughter. 

Minji glared at Bora and raised her hands in defeat. 

 

 

Minji saw Yoohyeon walking towards their room with her headphones on and was about to poke her but stopped when Jungkook waved at Yoohyeon and she ran towards his direction. Minji just brushed her hair pretending that she didn't do it. She saw that Yoohyeon was all smiles when she talked to Jungkook and she can also see that Jungkook smiled as well. 

During the lesson, Minji took a quick glance at Yoohyeon when she unintentionally saw Jungkook looking at Yoohyeon with admiration. He saw Minji glaring at him so he quickly looked away and tried to focus on the lesson. 

The bell rang and Minji quickly nested her things and put it on her bag and went over to Yoohyeon. She saw her talking to Bora as she nodded in agreement as to what Yoohyeon told her and went outside the classroom. 

She immediately put her bag on her shoulder as she attempted to chase her but was too late as Yoohyeon was gone on her sight. She went back to Bora and asked her where Yoohyeon will be going.

"Ah, she will be going to the library with Jungkook for an assignment" Bora coldly replied. "Why are you so invested on her lately, Minji? You don't seem to care about what the person do to you, why not on her?" Bora asked boldly as she was still fixing her things. 

"Do I need to explain myself, Bora? She's a part of the group. And I also needed her her opinion about our project" Bora just uninterestingly nodded, not believing Minji which makes her rolled her eyes. Siyeon, on the other, secretly let out a small chuckle thinking that Minji must be curious about what happened last night. 

"And I need you two in the music room later this afternoon for your opinion" Minji said as she quickly walked out the classroom leaving Siyeon and Bora. 

She texted Yoohyeon to come to the music room and got a notification from her saying:

From Yoohyeon: I'm sorry Minji, I still have some work to do this afternoon. I promise I'll make it out with you and Bora tomorrow.   

Minji rolled her eyes not believing what she just read. "Aissshhh, why she just tell me now?" She got another text from Yoohyeon.

From Yoohyeon: And you can start filming the video, I will also film my part for the project. Thank you. 

"Unbelievab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter