The Meeting

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon sat up from her bed, one eye closed as her head was still heavy and she wanted to rest a bit more. Yuki, her bestfriend, invited her to hangout with his boyfriend in a cafe' near her hotel the night before. He was very persistent in convincing her to come even just for a while. She was thirdwheeling again with the couple but she didn't mind, she had been for almost three years now. Her bestfriend had always been teasing her about it and that she should get a date, now that she is already a working professional.

Yoohyeon did tried to date someone but there would always be something that blocked her heart. Her past. It's quite ridiculous for her to feel that there would always be someone inside her big pumping heart. The girl she originally loved.

She still couldn't get over her after in so many years but she needed to move on not because she wanted to forget her but moving forward to a new beginning, carrying her memories with her. They've got a tattoo for no reason, but it's to remind themselves how truly they loved each other.

She needed to stop thinking about her at the moment and have to get ready for a meeting Yuki had told her the night before. He mentioned that she will be producing the music for a company's campaign that he was currently working for.

Flashback

"Come on, Love. Do it for yourself. I know how much you love music, so I'm offering you this one. I'm already finished with the graphics, all you need to do is accompany it with your masterpiece" Yuki begged her to accept the offer as she tapped her fingers on the table, too loud for the couple in front of her to hear. She was teasingly thinking to accept it but deep inside she was glad to accept the offer, she just wanted to see her friend beg her for it.

"You wouldn't regret, promise. And the company pays good amount of money. I already recommended you to them. So, no backing out" He said while leaning in closer to his boyfriend, Jean. Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and paused for a moment before she respond to her friend.

"And I kind of already requested our company to extend your stay here for another three months, so you could really take your time to make that music. And they did not hesitate to say yes." Yuki added, smiling at her widely as Yoohyeon made a shocking face which she did not expected it to happen, let alone Yuki did all the facilitation without her knowing.

"Really?! Without my consent? What if I said no? What would you do? Breach the contract?. Love, before you make plans for me, can you atleast consult me before you do such a thing." Yoohyeon groaned but still smiled at her friend. He knows that Yoohyeon wouldn't say no when it comes to music.

"You would always say yes for music, so I did all of that. And plus, you're quite busy hanging out with your friends here. So i didn't want to be a bother" He said, slightly touching her hand for support.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I'll do it. If you're not my bestfriend, I'll bail on you" She sighed deeply, knowing how ridiculous his tactics are.

"And I know you'll love this certain company, and probably love the owner" He smirked at her confusing face while slowly getting from his seat, quite leaving her in her thoughts.

"Bye, Love. Prepare for tomorrow, we'll be having a meeting with the CEO" He waved goodbye, clinging to his boyfriend.

Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and gradually making her way to her hotel to rest.

End of Flashback

--------------------

Minji unusually went to work early, even her own secretary, Siyeon was shocked at her being prompt at work. She never have been late, but she have never been too early either, so it makes Siyeon wondered why.

"You seemed to be preparing for something today, Minji" Siyeon said, following her bestfriend into her office, who was clearly anxious about something.

"I will have a meeting with Yuki today" Minji responded in an anxious voice making Siyeon more suspicious about her friend.

"You didn't tell me. I'm supposed to know. I'm like your assistant?" Siyeon pouted at her friend, wanted to know what's with the sudden meeting with the marketing consultant.

Minji smiled at her friend, putting her hand on her shoulder. "We're meeting with the music producer for the marketing campaign"

"You can just ask Yoohyeon to do it for you, and I know she would do better" Siyeon rolled her eyes while Minji just smile, slowly sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter