Get Together

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoohyeon!" Bora yelled and immediately hugged the silver haired girl, ignoring Minji sitting across them. But Siyeon patted Minji's back, making the the latter startled for the sudden gesture of her friend. Siyeon looked concern to her friend but Minji gave her weak smile to assure Siyeon that she was fine. Siyeon nodded and Bora introduced her as her girlfriend to Yoohyeon.

"Yoohyeon, meet Siyeon" Bora started.

"I know Siyeon, Bora" Yoohyeon laughed. Minji missed that kind of voice she made everytime she laugh.

Bora scoffed. "My girlfriend, Yoohyeon" The silver haired girl was shocked at the news. She would think that they would be a great couple someday and now she missed those years where the two had confessed their feelings with each other.

"Can we please sit down first and wait for others?" Siyeon sat beside Bora scooching over Yoohyeon and decided to sit beside Minji leaving a few inches away from her. This makes the environment awkward and the couple could sense a little bit uncomfortable with each other.

"So, Yoohyeon. How's life?" Bora asked eyeing Minji who seemed to looked down, not looking at the silver haired girl.

Yoohyeon let out a bright smile and said. " It was good and I am fine now. I have got a job that I love. I'm a music producer now, Bora. My college days were not that fun without you guys."

"Eh, you left us without any goodbyes and we couldn't communicate with you" Siyeon jokingly said that makes Yoohyeon smiled weakly and looked at her hands, intertwining. It was a bit unpleasant for the younger girl which makes Bora nudged Siyeon. Minji just glanced the side view profile of Yoohyeon and could tell that the question made her anxious.

"I mean, there will be no fun if there is no SuaYeon in the house though." Siyeon laughed awkwardly while looking at the younger girl who seemed to smile brightly again.

"Yeah, I can tell. I have been thirdwheeling with them for three years now" Minji remarked, chuckled lightly. Yoohyeon glanced to her Minji's side and nodded, smiling weakly. Minji just managed to fake a smile.

Bora and Siyeon glancing each other on how uncomfortable the situation is, and decided to change the topic by engaging in small talk.

"When will they come here?" Bora whined while Siyeon rested her head on Bora's shoulder.

"Handong said, she's gonna be a little bit late. She just have an argument with Jungkook" Minji informed. Yoohyeon was a curious to what is the relationship of Jungkook and Handong, so she asked the blonde girl.

"Are they a thing now?" Yoohyeon asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

Minji smiled. "Yes, they are. They have been dating for 5 years now. They make a cute couple"

“Oh Yoohyeon, you mentioned that you are a music producer now. How was it?” Minji tried to be as casual as much as possible.

Yoohyeon startled at the sudden query of the blonde girl.

“It was amazing. At the moment, I am working on a project. I still hasn’t started yet because I am in a vacation. But while I am on here, just working on lyrics, I guess and have fun as well with you guys” Yoohyeon replied looking at the couple, trying to avoid the pretty amber eyes of Minji who was still looking at her, amazed.

"So Yoohyeon, is there someone special in your life?" Bora suddenly asked which makes the younger girl smiled, Minji saw how genuine and happy the smile is. She wondered of it's the person she texted earlier. 

"Is he the boyfriend that makes her heart flutter?"

"She seemed happy with him."

Minji desperately thought. She wanted to get out, not wanting to hear what she is going to say. 

"I have to go to the comfort room. I excuse myself. Just con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter