Another Snippet?

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We actually dated two years ago, Minji. Why'd you didn't tell me? Or recognize me" Yoohyeon asked, breaking her voice due to the fact that she needs confirmation from the older girl but before she could talk, Yoohyeon asked another question. 

"You're the one lying on the road, Minji. Do you also have amnesia?" Yoohyeon desperately questioned the red haired girl. There's just so many question in Yoohyeon's mind that needs to be answered right away. 

 

 

"But, you're also the one who sent me death threats. I'm confused. Is it just an illusion of my mind, Minji?!, Tell me, please" Yoohyeon yelled, sobbed at the older girl which makes Minji flinched, shocked and guilty at the same time. She slowly approached the puzzled girl but she stepped back not ready to hold her again after she just discovered about herself through a dream. 

"Were you? Honestly, I felt terrible reading those texts. For 's sake, at the same time, I fell in love with you, JiU or Minji. Whoever you are. I did" Yoohyeon was shaking in front of the older girl.

Minji tried to explain everything but no words comes out from . Seeing how hesitant Minji to talk about the truth, Yoohyeon walked away from Minji's sight while weeping in frustration and anger. The older girl tried to chase after her but Yoohyeon signalled her not to. Yoohyeon left Minji kneeling on the ground with her hands on her chest, crying. 

 

"Yoohyeon, so this is how i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter