JiYoo's Coffee Talk

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was such a great feeling of relief receiving a quick hug from the younger girl. Minji could not help but to breathe in freshness, free from guilt and anger within herself for a while in her miserable life. She didn't expect more from it, she was alright with Yoohyeon talking or interacting with her in any possible way. Friendly way.

She was doing her routine every morning in the office, signing some papers, checking of her appointments during the day and drinking coffee which Eve, her new employee is doing every morning. She never missed it since she employed the girl. It was Siyeon's job but the girl insisted in doing so. She was kind and cooperative and excellent as well in her work.

Minji could not help but notice Eve giving her quick glances with those cute eyes and sweet smile. The older girl just smiled back, sometimes it warms her heart that people gives attention to her well except for Siyeon and Bora, they have been friends for life. But other people, rarely. So, she really appreciates her new employee.

"Eve, could you give these to Siyeon? It needs to uh send to my brother" Minji handed out some signed papers to her.

"Yes, Miss." Eve bowed before heading out from Minji's office. Minji watched the younger girl walking out and smiled before she continued to her work. She checked one of her appointments for the day and a particular schedule caught her eye. Coffee Talk with Ms. Kim Yoohyeon ♥️ 17:00 .

She giggled at the title of the appointment as she shook her head and mumbled Siyeon's name.

-----------

Siyeon was in her computer checking some schedules of the company for a week when a certain tall figure stood behind her computer with some smoothies in her hand. Yoohyeon.

"This is the first time I saw you being so serious, Si" Yoohyeon , a smirk on her face.

"I'm an adult now. I need to make a living because we pay bills. I don't want Bora to pay all those" Siyeon stood up and hug her friend tightly.

"I know so I brought smoothies"

"You're early for today's appointment, Yooh. Do you miss her?" Siyeon hit Yoohyeon's arm as she heard footsteps coming into her direction.

"Eve!" Siyeon exclaimed and Yoohyeon just chuckled at her surprised friend. The latter smiled at the new employee as she smiled back at her.

"I'm just gonna give you this, Miss Lee." She gave her the papers that Minji requested her to be filed by Siyeon.

"Oh wait, Eve, here's some smoothies. I have a spare one" Yoohyeon offered while smiling, the new employee was hesitant to accept but Yoohyeon took her hands and put the drink on hers.

"Th-thank you, Miss?" Eve asked as she stuttered.

"I'm Kim Yoohyeon. Just call me, Yooh. I don't like being formal unlike your boss" Yoohyeon introduced, chuckled lightly.

Eve smiled widely. "It's nice meeting you, Miss Kim" Yoohyeon eyed her. "Oh, Yo-oh"

"That's better. I won't keep you from your work. Minji would be pissed. She's quite perfectionist" Yoohyeon stated while Siyeon hit her arm and as soon Yoohyeon said those, Eve went back to her area and resume from working.

"You still know her. She still is. My gosh, I couldn't keep up with it sometimes" Siyeon groaned.

"Well, you know, you just like her" Siyeon pointed towards Eve who was so focus on her computer, Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Awkward and quite clumsy but you're more talented. So let's go. Go inside her office" Siyeon pushed Yoohyeon into Minji's office, of course she would knock first, the latter would receive another scolding from the older girl if she's not going to.

"Come in, Si" Minji said, still working on some papers she did not even realized a tall figure inside her office.

"Minji, you're too focused. H-have some smoothies" Minji heard a familiar voice as she looked up only to see Yoohyeon wide eyed smile at her, offering her a sweet smoothie. Minji quickly stood up as some of the papers fell from the table.

"Yoohyeon, uh-uhm. What are you doing here?" She rambled her own words, receiving a giggle from the younger girl which she really missed hearing.

"Wow, you did not even realize the sweet smoothie I offered you. But I'm just giving this to you and I'd like to visit you and Siyeon, if you don't mind" Yoohyeon stated, looking at Minji having some thoughts in her head. I just want to see your face and hear your voice. When I hugged you an electrifying waves were felt all across my body. Waves of desire and hope of loving you.

"Oh, we'll be seeing each other later. I hope you didn't forgot about that" Minji said in a teasing voice,accepting the smoothie putting in on her table.

"I don't have something to do in the hotel. But I've already started some of the beats for your campaign" Yoohyeon reassured as she knew Minji would be pissed if she didn't start any. Still in her thoughts. Or you just reminded me of her so much.

"But don't worry, I won't be for long. I have to go to Bora. I think I'll just leave it here and have a great day, Minji. See you later!" Yoohyeon said walking back, giving a quick glance at Minji before heading out.

Siyeon followed the tall girl and winked at Minji. The latter just smiled and continued her work. But she couldn't help to think that the younger girl was cute and playful.

______________
Yoohyeon came in early at the coffee shop she have chosen to meet with Minji. She brought her laptop to show Minji her initial work for her company's campaign. Yuki, have already given her the graphic designs for her to come up with a concept. She decided to have a high school context type and an upbeat music that would fit with it.

It was already 4:55, and still no Minji. She might have something that came up abruptly. Minji would always went on time everytime there's a meeting to attend to. She still have five minutes though.

As she exchanged her position from her seat, she saw a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter