JiYoo's Car Crash

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another short update. I know that the story keeps on confusing you, but it will have a connection on the later chapters, hehehe. But I hope, you'll still read this. 

I will post a longer update tomorrow. And I am very happy to read your comments. There are some grammar errors and I apologize for it. And one more is that I am sorry if I confused you on the time lapse last chapter, I was not in focused while writing it. hehehehe, but I will try to correct it, if I have the time. 

Thank you very much for still reading the story. It's quite a mess but all your questions will be answered, hopefully next chapter. Fighting!

Keep safe everyone! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The mini concert is a success, Rach" She wrapped her hands to Rachel's long arms while Rachel rest her head on her shoulders which makes Rachel slouch as she was taller than the older girl. 

"Yeah, the people are so happy and sang with us" Rachel said smiling, and let her pretty nose touched her nose which stunned the older girl. 

"Yah, Yoohyeon, stop doing that" She lightly smacked Yoohyeon's shoulders.

"Awwwww!, you meanie. I'm just trying to be cute for you. And you rejected me. I'm sulking" Yoohyeon let go of her hands and sulked as she pouted her lips. 

"Hey, puppy. I'm just kidding" She wrapped her hands to Yoohyeon's body, backhugging the tall girl as she rest her chin on her shoulders which makes Yoohyeon blushed.

Yoohyeon widely smiled, turned around and poked her nose then steal a light kiss on her lips. 

Yoohyeon doesn't let the older girl say anything as she hop hurriedly towards their car whom both of her parents are waiting. 

"Yah! Kim Yoohyeon! Wait for me! I might get you on jail for stealing a kiss, young lady!." She tried to ran fast but Yoohyeon was faster. 

Yoohyeon laughed hysterically while turning her back glancing at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter