SingJiYooRa's Sleepover

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It hurts" Minji's eyes were swollen from tears mouthing the words as she woken up from a dream. It was already 7:45 in the morning and she knew that she is already late for school. 

"Rachel, where are you?" She got up from bed and proceeded to kitchen and saw her older brother cooking breakfast. 

 

"Hey, goodmorning sis" Soo Hyun was flipping the pancakes before looking up to her sister as he glanced to her little sister, he could see that she looked like a mess and could see that she cried. He furrowed his eyebrows and was startled at the sudden hug from the younger girl.

Minji smacked his brother's head as she let go of the hug and said: "Yah!, you didn't wake me up, Oppa. Now I'm late for school" 

He widened his eyes and reverted back "Aisssh, you're a grown up woman, Minji" 

"I know, but you should have atleast make an effort to do it for me. I just had a bad dream" Minji looking down fidgeting her fingers and was about to cry. Soo Hyun noticed the change of mood of his little sister and put his arms around Minji and she broken down to tears while hugging back her older brother tightly. 

"I dreamt about her again, Oppa. It's still painful. I wish I have been there and apologize. But I'm too late" Minji weeped.

Soo Hyun cupped Minji's face and stared at her face with concerned look but Minji looked away. "Hey, look at me, it's not your fault, okay? That happens and the only thing that you should do right now is to forgive yourself. I know it's hard to move on, but you have to. It's in the past. They will not be happy to see you like this, Minji. I don't like to see you like this at all" He pinched Minji's cheeks and smiled at her. 

"How can you endure my annoying and prideful , Oppa?" She said wiping her tears and manage to smile. He paused for a moment and glanced at her. 

"You're the only family I have left, Minji" He smiled.

"And you are late" He added. 

"I don't feel like going to school, Oppa" He raised an eyebrow thinking that this is unusual of her to not go to school. 

"Yah!, you still have to go to school, Minji" He said with a serious tone. 

She smiled and nodded at her brother while raising her hand on defeat. 

 

 

She ran towards their classroom and could hear that Mr. Park have already started his lesson, she opened slowly the back door and tiptoed to her seat. Yoohyeon saw her and shushed her but their Mr. Park caught her and reprimanded her. She stood up straight, waiting for the teacher to speak up. 

"Kim Minji, you're late. Glad that you care to show up. That's one demerit for you Ms. Kim." Minji nodded.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park. Not gonna happen again" She bowed down and proceeded to her seat. Bora was surprised at the kind gesture of Minji, Siyeon as well. 

"Kim Minji, saying sorry, she must be out of her mind" Bora inwardly said. 

 

 

It was lunch and Siyeon still couldn't believe that Minji did that. 

"Did I clearly heard you apologizing?" Siyeon widened her eyes from shock. Minji just smile from the weirdness of her friend, barely touching her food. 

"And I can see that your eyes are swollen, what's up?" Siyeon concernly asked. Minji nervously looked up to Siyeon. 

"I cried last night, watching some kdramas, Si. That's why my eyes are a mess" Minji lied. Siyeon didn't believe it but she no longer ask more questions. 

Siyeon was gaping at the direction where Bora, Handong and Yoohyeon seated. They were laughing at some daddy jokes made by Bora. She could hear Yoohyeon for the first time that laughed so hard with those crazy hand gestures while still holding her food on one of her hand. "She is weird". She thought. Minji noticed it and she could feel that Siyeon really missed hanging out with Bora but she hinder her to not talk to her which makes her selfish. 

"You know, Si. You should talk to her. " Minji poking Siyeon's cheeks which makes her confused. "I won't stop you anymore" She added. 

"Minji, I missed Bora, to be honest. But I won't leave you here. You're my bestfriend" Siyeon said with an assuring smile. 

"You don't have to choose between us anymore,Si. Go talk to her. I'm still gonna be your bestfriend, no matter what." Minji hold Siyeon's hand for assurance. Siyeon was surprised at the genuine affirmation of her friend. 

"I'll stay with you here, Minji" Siyeon pinched her cheek. 

"And why can't we just hang out together. Us three" Siyeon added. Minji raised an eyebrow.

"It would be awkward, Si. And I'm not yet ready to face her." She softly said. Siyeon observed how Minji is being so soft at the moment especially when she brought topic that involved Bora. 

 

The trio decided to meet up in the music room to finalize and polish their dance routine. Minji was the first person in the music room. She scanned the room first and held a guitar and strummed it lightly. She smiled at the sound of the guitar . She played a few chords when the door instantly opened with the sound of laughter of Yoohyeon and Bora making Minji to put down the guitar and stood up immediately. 

Yoohyeon and Bora stopped their laughter as they saw Minji standing in the corner of the room looking at them. 

"I didn't know that you are here already, Minji" Bora stated the obvious which makes Minji nodded. They placed their things on a chair located at the back of the entrance door. 

They started practicing and it seems that Bora was happy to see her choreography comes to life and been perfectly executed by them. 

"It's perfect. Great job, guys" Bora clapped her hands before hi fiving Yoohyeon. Bora was hesitant to do it with Minji but surprisingly Minji did it first which makes Bora puzzled and seeing her with a fake wide smile makes her heart broken. She knows that deep inside Minji was hurting. She sighed deeply. 

"Oh, and nerd!, I'm already done with the melodies and incorporate it with your lyrics." Yoohyeon glanced at Minji and lower her head for noticing the older girl's announcement.

"You should check it out. Both of you. Let me know what you think of it." Minji boldly said. 

"S-sure, do you have a copy now?" Yoohyeon asked. 

Minji shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter