Yoohyeon and Minji's Confrontation?

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's Dream

"It's been a week, Ji" Yoohyeon said, staring blankly at an open space of JiU's home. JiU turned to look at her girlfriend, sensing that something was bothering her for these past few days. She didn't confronted the younger girl, knowing that Yoohyeon will eventually tell her and she was not wrong. She knew that her girlfriend was quite hesitant of sharing her problems to her. Yoohyeon was a type of a person that faces her own problem alone rather than asking for help. She didn't want other people to be burdened by her dilemmas in life. This is one of the things that JiU hated about her girlfriend, keeping her worries all by herself and they often fought about it, JiU urging the younger girl to voice out her problems to her.

-A little flashback of JiU urging Yoohyeon to tell her problems to her-

"Puppy, what's wrong?" JiU concernly asked, patting the younger girl's back but Yoohyeon turned her back away from the older girl and attempted to stand, walking away from the sight of her worried girlfriend. It's been a month that the younger girl had been so down as she tried to fake a smile in front of JiU but the older girl was not fooled by it and sometimes she initiated to talk about it with her, but Yoohyeon would always respond that she was alright. JiU have had enough of Yoohyeon's attitude and confronted her.

"Yah! Kim Yoohyeon! Don't make me an idiot. I'm here, why can't you talk about it with me?! I'm your girlfriend, for 's sake." Yoohyeon knew that when JiU used her full name, she is either in deep trouble or she's really heartbroken, this time she is the latter. She turned to look at her girlfriend as JiU bent down on her knees, sobbing. She walked towards her and her chin up to look at her eyes and sheepishly smiled.

"I am yours, Ji. But I don't want you to worry. I-I" She was stopped by a finger on her lips as JiU shook her head.

"I'm already worried, Yooh. I would like to know how's your day whether it's bad or good, I wanna know. Or any thing that bothered you, anything. You know me, I always share my life to you even my weird habits, why can't you do it with me? I won't judge" JiU genuinely stated, she heard Yoohyeon let out a deep sigh before speaking up, as she realize that her girlfriend was right. She helped JiU to stand and motioned her to sit on a couch with her.

"You know, that guy that has a crush on you, Jackie?" JiU nodded, curious.

"Well, he-uh, told me to break up with you and always picking up on me of being a homoual. I don't deserve you, he said." Yoohyeon finally confessed, almost breaking her voice and JiU was extremely furious at what her girlfriend had been through without her knowing.

"How long have been he's doing it to you?" JiU coldly said, making Yoohyeon uneasy.

"A month. I've always tried to talk it out with you but I'm scared. I'm scared that he will do something to you. Terrible things." Yoohyeon worriedly said as she intertwined her hands to her girlfriend.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm safe and you're safe with me. Don't worry about him, I'll talk to him and he deserve a beating" JiU jokingly clenched her fist, making the younger girl laugh at her antics.

"You can't even touch an ant, Ji"

"For you, I will do everything. Whatever it takes" JiU cupped the younger girl's face and nuzzled her head on the latter's neck, making Yoohyeon tickles.

"If anything bothers you, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" JiU firmly said as Yoohyeon nodded her head and hugged the former tightly.

JiU kept her promise and talked to the guy that makes Yoohyeon anxious and she make sure that he won't bother her girlfriend anymore.

"What did you do to him? He seemed nice to me and kind" Yoohyeon curiosly asked the older girl that makes JiU smirked at her.

"Let's say I used my charm. I'm a matchmaker. And you should have said it to me earlier and you won't have problems with him. You're just such a baby. Don't do that ever again, okay?" Yoohyeon nodded, feeling safe on her girlfriend's genuine embrace.

With that incident, Yoohyeon had been opening up her problems to JiU and even the tiniest details of her day. But sometimes JiU considered Yoohyeon's privacy and often let the younger girl spoke for herself and communicate more to her. And they did.

-End of Flashback-

"Rach? What happened?" JiU asked, looking at Yoohyeon with admiration and genuine concern.

"Y-Your sister have been sending me..." Yoohyeon stopped, making JiU raised an eyebrow, puzzled.

"Minji? What did she sent you? Is she flirting with you? I’m gonna kick her if she’s gonna do that. But I did not yet sent her some pictures of you. She's a person who's more concern on looks, and you are pretty, ethereal" JiU jokingly stated, pondered what Minji did to her Rachel. She waited patiently for the younger girl's response but she cannot deny the fact that she was a bit anxious on what Yoohyeon will tell her. "Only good thoughts, I hope" She thought.

"D-death threats." Yoohyeon said, a tear fell down on her fluffy cheeks which makes JiU really worried. She could see that Yoohyeon was trembling when she said those words to her, she was shocked but at the same time she couldn’t believe that her sister would do such a thing.

“Are you sure, Rach? Minji couldn’t do that” JiU stood up and nervously pacing back and forth, contemplating on the different reasons Minji might think on why she would do that. She heard Yoohyeon sobbing while looking at her phone, scrolling through some messages Minji sent her.

She walked towards Yoohyeon who was clearly shaking from telling the truth to her girlfriend. JiU assured her not to worry as she tapped her back lightly. She read some of the horrible messages Yoohyeon had received from her sister. The first messages were quite decent but she can clearly say that Minji didn’t like Yoohyeon as her girlfriend or an idea of having a relationship with another girl.

Minji: Hi Rachel
Yoohyeon: Hello there :) Who is it?
Minji: It’s nice that I got a chance to talk to you now.
Yoohyeon: Ah yeah. Well, it is more nice if I know who you are :)
Minji: Oh! I’m Minji, JiU’s twin sister.
Yoohyeon: Hey! JiU talked a lot of things about you. I hope you are doing alright.
Minji: I’m fine. What I am not fine with is that you are with my sister. So, back off!

Yoohyeon was so surprised how impertinent Minji is. JiU used to describe her twin sister as a very kind, caring but very blunt, JiU explained that it’s just her nature of not really an approachable one but she is a good person. Yoohyeon was in doubt if she is really a good person, just reading her last text message. The younger girl thought that Minji was just playing with her as JiU said that they were both a prankster, so she texted her.

Yoohyeon: I love your sister. Nothing or no one will separate us even you.
Minji: Not with me. I will make your life miserable, Rach. Just wait for it to happen. And eventually, JiU will leave you.
Yoohyeon: Nah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter