Jiyoora's School Project

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What kind of sorcery is this" Minji thought repeatedly. She knew that Bora was visibly hating her for being grouped with her but did not know if the newbie feel the same. And obviously she did not want to work with the Kim Bora. 

"You can't Minji. That's the final group. FINAL." Mr. Park stressed on the final word. Minji groaned. 

"But sir, I've been suspended for three days and I know nothing about it, should you have atleast have the decency to tell me?" She furrowed her eyebrow while asking. 

"I warned you, no pranks. But still you did it. No can do, Ms. Kim" He firmly said. 

"And plus, that's the essence of suspension, Minji. You should catch up". Minji rolled her eyes.

"This is not the first time you've been suspended, why are you so affected by it?"

"And you are a close friend of Kim Bora, I think you work well with her, a-and I--" He was cut off by a sudden remark of his student. 

"We.... WERE friends. We're not anymore" He was confused of the statement of the girl. He thinks that they are pretty close with each other during their middle school years and were inseparable along with Lee Siyeon. "What could be the reason by their separation?" He wondered. 

"That's it, I'm calling my brother to settle on this." She called her brother with her phone and explained the situation. 

Mr. Park just shook his head and thought "The ending privilege of a rich heir, they think they just can do whatever they wanted to do"

"What?!!!. No, Oppa. You don't understand. It's Bora." She sighed before finishing her sentence. 

"You can't do that, that's my money and the house, we share it. You can't just kick me out" Minji annoyingly groaned. Her brother ended the call. Mr. Park chuckled quietly. 

"U-uhh, unbelievable" She stared at her phone before looking at Mr. Park.

"Seems like I don't have a choice" Minji finally agreed. 

"And you really love music, have fun!" Mr. Park said before leaving the faculty office. 

 

 

"So, how was it?" Siyeon asked while eating an apple, looking at Minji with wide eyes, stuffed with the bitten apple in . 

"I'm stucked with them. I even called my brother but he wants to kick me out if I won't agree on it." Minji barely touched her food because of disappointment. 

"They looked fine, Minji. It's just a school project. No personal issues involved just work on it, okay?" Siyeon stated. 

"And plus, it's time for you and Bora to reconcile. It's been a year, Minji. I know that you missed her deep inside and I know she is too. I missed us. I missed SINGJIBO" Siyeon added while reminiscing the good times they've had with each other. 

Minji sarcastically giggled a little. "Why didn't you tell me about this school project by the way?" Minji professionally changed the topic. She really did not want to talk about it. I know that Siyeon misses Bora but she hinders her to interact with the girl. 

"Mr. Park told me so, and I was suspended for a day, Minji. And I know nothing about it too at first, and nice Handong told me about it the next day." Siyeon cutely smiled at her friend and Minji just rolled her eyes from the sudden cuteness of her friend. 

"I thought about it and I think Mr. Park wanted to teach you a lesson" Siyeon added while looking at the ceiling. 

"And what is it?" Minji was confused. Sometimes she really think that Siyeon is a hidden fortune teller and a very good observant. Both Bora and Minji are extroverted individuals, they like to go out often and get bored easily when just staying at home but Siyeon is not, she is more reserved and very calm. She sometimes complain with the other two that she wanted to go home everytime they go out as a trio but she had to stay and have to deal with their weird habits. 

"Let go of the past, move on and forgive." Siyeon deeply sighed. 

 

 

"Handong,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter