Their usual day

DubChaeng Story

- Chaeng, I want you to kiss only me! How can you kiss someone else if I'm here? - pouting with displeasure, said DaHyun, standing in the middle of the dressing room, after she saw MoChaeng's kiss.
“Unnie, don't be a kid,” she ignored the splash of drama from her best friend Chaeyeong. - And do not grind nonsense.
- This is not nonsense! I love you! True, I love you, my dear Chaengi.
“Do you love me too?” - approached her, Sana, hugging her slender waist, resting her head on her shoulder, looked trustingly into her eyes. - You are my girlfriend?
“I parted with you, by mutual agreement,” DaHyun reminded her, looking fondly at her older friend. - Now I am meeting with Chaen.
- Ah, got it. Then who is my girlfriend now? - walked away from her, looked around.
“She's making up now,” she nodded toward the mirror where Tzuyu was sitting, and stylists conjured her.
- Oh, for sure! I’ll go to my girlfriend then - she laughed happily, ran up to the high makne in a bounce.
“So I demand an explanation!” - putting her hands on her hips, DaHyun demanded, looking menacingly at the bored Chaeyeong and the rather cheerful Momo, who held several tangerines in her palms.
“I have nothing to tell you, Tofu-chan.” I have nothing to do with it - raising her hands in surrender, Momo giggled, moving away from Chaeyeong and sitting down next to Jeongyeon on the couch. “I have a witness.” Jeounyeong saw everything, right? - ingratiatingly asked her friend, she shrugged, scratched her head, answered truthfully:
- Chaeyeong herself initiated a kiss. Momo just leaned over to her face, smiling apologetically, and Chaeng-puffed her lips for a kiss and ...
“What the hell are you talking about?” I didn’t kiss anyone! Maybe enough to reckon any nonsense? - Chaengi said annoyedly, turning away from the absurdities of her members.
- I disagree! - DaHyun protested, making some strange pirouette, smoothly landing on both legs. - I will fight for my love! I will not let the black swan defeat me! - made a wave of her hand in the direction of Mina, who was currently following Nayeon. - Our couple DubChaeng will live forever! - She bowed theatrically, in the dressing room there were quiet pops from members and a quiet laugh from the managers. “Thank you, thank you,” she bowed, swam past Chaeyeong with a graceful gait, winked at her, and left the room.
 - God, and why I'm friends with you! - prayed, raising her eyes up, Chaeng could only marry DaHyun.
- Because you love us! - shouted members, laughing merrily.
***
“Chaeyeong-ah,” DaHyun called, turning to the girl following her.
That one lips asked: "What?".
Instead of saying, DaHyun showed her heart with her fingers and smiled broadly.
Chaeyeong smiled, smiled back.
***
- Chaen-Chaen-Chaen - while drinking the song “TT”, only with the name of her friend, DaHyun showed her aye.
Chaeyeong silently, waited for the continuation, knowing onnie for more than 6 years, she was used to various random antics.
- Namohae! Namohae! - showing the “TT” sign, DaHyun sang her line, then tilted her head to the side and pouted her lips.
- Wae? / What? - she hastened her friend, she still remained in the same position, and did not say anything.
Chaeyeong sighed, went to her, hugged her.
- Chaen-Chaeng-Chaengi - DaHyun sang happily, dropping her arms and hugging the girl too.
***
To the question:
What do you like most from food?
Dahyun confidently, almost without thinking, answered:
- Strawberries.
To the question:
Explain the reason?
Looking at Chaeyeong laughing in her palm, she said:
- Chaengi loves her.
***
- DubChaeng! DubChaeng! - fans chanted the name when the rep-line read their cues in a particular song during a concert tour.
In order for the interest of the public to skyrocket, DaHyun made a swag, came closer to Chaeyeong:
- Come on, Chaeng! - saluted together and made a cool pose.
***
- Yo! Chaeyeong! Look what I’ve prepared - I showed through a video call prepared for the transfer of tofu.
- Yo! What a beautiful! You made everything yourself, onnie? - with admiration said Chaeng.
“Do you really like it?” DaHyun asked shyly laughing.
“I want to try it,” Chaeyong said honestly. - When can I try?
“I'll tell you - smiling broadly.” - And then if you want, I will personally do what you want - quietly, without cameras, she promised.
“I'll be waiting, Tofu-unnie.”
***
DaHyun was absent. She sprained her ankle during dance practice. Home mode. At least two days. The girl was very upset when she found out. Losing no time, contacted Once through Vlive, explaining the situation. Fans encouraged her, asked her to be treated, rest and eat right.
“We will be waiting for you, Dubu.”
Reading the comments, cheering she did not hide her tears. She was loved so much.
She was happy.
But she experienced even more happiness when every half an hour the members called her, asked how she was, told funny cases, shared photos and different videos.
“DaHyun, it wasn’t what was usual without you - returning from the schedule, they complained, hugged, flocked to her, showed how they loved her.”
- bro! - Chaeyeong sat next to her, carefully, so as not to touch her bandaged leg, looked at her.

- bro! - Tired DaHyun smiled, gently looking at her friend's bowed head, meeting an attentive look.
And that’s it. Nothing more has been added. For the best friends who lived side by side for 7 years, this was enough.