DAHYUNIZM

DubChaeng Story

After distributing the roles on the cover of the song for their concert, and after they threw out the "RPS", Dahyun dropped the first shift for rehearsals. The girls agreed that she needed more time the way she would perform alone.

Choreography took up all my free time, which was sorely lacking. All her thoughts occupied the study of movements; she wanted to perform with dignity so that she could later rejoice on the stage, giving herself completely in dance. The dance choreographer strictly followed her, worked, and helped her. She was very grateful, because she could not ask for help from Momo-unnie, the girl herself worked tirelessly. And frankly, she was embarrassed to take away the crumbs of time that she has.

The dancers who helped her cheered, complimented, and gave good advice if she was mistaken somewhere. Thanks to them, she was able to understand some of the movements of her hands and now easily controlled them.

Now the training is over, she was sitting on the floor, trying to catch her breath after a continuous dance. She was all sweaty, the shirt adhered to her body, it was difficult to breathe. Usually, after her, the other girls came here to the training room, preparing a cover song “Oppa”. And now, the doors opened and Sana-unnie entered first, followed by Mina-unnie, and finally, Chaeyoung. I saw my neighbor Dahyun smiled happily, got up from the floor, opened her arms:

- Chaeyoung, I miss you so much, hug me.

“Hi, Dubu-unnie,” she greeted, smiling sweetly as she began to prepare for training.

“Chaeyoung, hug,” Dahyun asked again, still holding her hands in weight. The girl ignored her, stretching her muscles. Seeing that there was no reaction, Dahyun called plaintively:

- Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, Chaeng. I really miss you. We did not see each other for 3 hours. Hug, hug me

“We recently called up, unnie.” You saw me through a video call - the girl did not make concessions.

Sana and Mina watched with curiosity the interaction of the two maknae.

“It's not the same thing.” I need my hug from a tiger cub. Please, Chaeyoung, hug me - begged Dahyun, making various cute poses. “Unnie asks you to hug her.”

“I don't want to hug you, unnie.” After a shower, maybe I’ll think about it.

“But I want it now!” - stamped her leg, and then made a movement from the song "TT". She looked so cute right now, that Chaeyoung had slightly lost ground.

“If I hug you now, then no kisses tonight.” Do not even ask. I agree to such conditions? Chaeyoung asked, knowing full well that Dahyun would never give up a kiss for the night.

Confident of her answer, Chaeyoung was ready to breathe freely when Dahyun answered without hesitation:

“I agree.” And now, hugs, Chaengi - again opened her arms and looked expectantly at her.

- Promise that you will fulfill my conditions. I have witnesses - slowly approaching Dahyun, she asked Chaeyoung.

“Yes, yes, I promise,” the girl quickly nodded her head, joyfully taking her friend into her arms.

“ Okay, you promised - hugged, and immediately got out of your arms, but was taken by surprise when she was pulled by the wrist and Dahyun tightly pressed to her. “Unnie ...”

“How good,” said Dahyun, clutching the girl to her. That's what I needed, I thought to myself, breathing in the soothing aroma of strawberries. As I thought, Chaeyoung brings me confidence and strength.

“Unnie, did you fall asleep there?” Chaeyoung asked, feeling Dahyun`s calm breath on her neck.

“She looks happy,” Sana said, glancing at Dahyun's smile. - Tofu- chan, do you want me to kiss you? She asked coquettishly.

“No, I'm better already.” See you at home - letting go of Chaeyoung, the girl said, waving her hand at parting and leaving the hall.

Closing the doors behind her, the smile that shone on her face disappeared, Dahyun frowned, rubbed her weight, and tiredly went to the door.

I’m so tired that I can double in my eyes. But I can’t reduce the workouts, much more needs to be prepared. I’ll rest a bit at home, and everything will be fine. Aigoo, how can I be without a "good night" kiss from Chaeyoung?! Chaeyoung’s kiss is very expensive, but for some reason I really wanted a hug from her today. They turned out to be healing for me. It became easier for me to breathe, somehow calmer in my soul. Okay, today without a kiss, but tomorrow, tomorrow I will beg for two kisses! Aigoo, Dahyun, how smart you are!

***

In the evening after they worked out the planned schedule for this day, everyone gathered at home. As usual, we ordered food, then sat on the sofa in the living room, the TV, found a romantic movie. Today the film was chosen by Nayeon-unnie, therefore romance. Yesterday was Jeongyeon's turn, yesterday they watched an action movie.

Dahyun was sitting between Nayeon and Mina, Chaeyoung perched on the edge, next to her were Tzuyu, Jihyo, Sana and Momo downstairs. Popcorn was transmitted in a circle, as were drinks. Everyone carefully plunged into the plot, imbued with heroes and their words. Half of the film passed in silence, then Jongyong began to move, then go out into the kitchen, then just play on the phone. JiHyo followed her example, then Dahyun.

- Hey, I'm trying to watch a movie here! - Nayeon was indignant, taking away popcorn from Dahyun's hands.

“Nobody bothers you,” Jung-yun answered, not looking up from the phone.

“You are all bothering me,” the elder unnie said displeasedly, pausing. - Okay, I understand that the plot may seem boring. Let's play something, and then watch it to the end - she suggested, everyone nodded amicably, agreeing to such a compromise. - What will we play? Again to the mafia?

“I suggest playing a bottle,” Jeongyeon bravely raised her hand. - Well, you know, like in American films. We sit in a circle and kiss someone who points the neck of the bottle.

“Oh, you agree to kisses, Jeongyeon,” the girls teased. The second by seniority, Unnie really did not like the manifestation of tenderness, she did not like kisses, although she sometimes asked for them. - Then we will definitely agree to this game!

- Nayeon-unnie, I have a request - Dahyun immediately raised her hand, she remembered the promise made by Chaeyoung. - If I get Chaeyoung, can I choose a girl sitting next to me.

“Why would that be?” - the girls asked, they did not know about the situation this morning.

- I made a promise for a hug. No kisses from Chaengi today, Dahyun said oathly, which made everyone laugh by her action.

Chaeyoung looked at her from around the corner where she was sitting. She had ambivalent feelings, on the one hand she was glad that he remembers, on the other hand, she wanted her to forget about him.

Hey, what's wrong, Chaeyoung? Why all of a sudden such thoughts about Dahyun-unnie? Do I really want to kiss or not, not so, I want her to kiss me. If the game is like a movie in a bottle, then this will be my first kiss. And honestly, I would share it with the person with whom I feel completely comfortable. And if in an interview I always say that Mina Unnie is the ideal girl for me, then behind the scenes for me will always be my Dubu-unnie. My first kiss, a real kiss, who will steal it? Ha ha ha, and why did Dahyun-unnie want a hug?!

“Well, we will make exceptions for you,” Jihyo agreed, when Sana and Mina talked about this morning. “Let's sit in a circle, Tzuyu, bring some bottle from the kitchen.” Only condition, kiss not on the lips. I would like to keep my first kiss for my beloved guy - she confusedly confessed, for which I received exclamations from the girls. “Why are you reacting like that, you yourself are the same as me.” Oh, you already brought! Let's get started - rubbing my palms enthusiastically first spun the bottle.

Having scrolled a couple of circles, the neck of the bottle slowly began to stop, and soon showed the first candidate for a kiss from the leader. Drumroll:

- Nayeon-unnie! Hey, come out! - the leader giggled, rising and approaching the shy girl.

Her face was completely red, but she boldly approached Jihyo. They did not talk and did not look into each other’s eyes, they just pecked quickly at their cheek and fled, waving their hands in front of their faces.

- Wow! - Sana delightedly clapped her hands. She looked as if they had kissed not on the cheek, but on the lips. - I like it! I want it too! Nayeon-unnie, start twisting! - Hypnotized looking at the bottle, begging her to stop at the right girl.

- And to become the second candidate for a kiss from Nabongs - everyone rattled vigorously - Mina ...

Chaeyoung looked forward to when the neck of the bottle stopped on her. On the contrary, she was sitting Dahyun and also watched closely, but not for the bottle, for the emotions on the face of Chaeyoung.

I wish I could be the one to kiss her. But my promise, I can’t break it, mentally voiced my desire to Dahyun when I saw who the bottle was pointing at. Lucky was Tzuyu sitting next to her. Two maknae shyly touched her cheek with her lips, then laughed.

Dahyun's heart, beating so fast, pinched, and fog appeared in his eyes. She felt pain, although she did not understand why she was feeling ill now. Indeed, in the morning, everything was fine, and in the evening, nothing reminded of a poor state. The looks of Chaeyoung and Dahyun met for a moment, but did not stay for long, quickly ran away. It became difficult to breathe, Dahyun wanted to leave the room faster so that no one could see the tears coming to his eyes. But she did not show, she knew how to hide emotions.

Her first attempt was unsuccessful:

- Chaeyoung.

The second attempt is again Chaeyoung. When the third time the neck stopped at her neighbor, Dahyun wanted to stop the game. Fate mocked her today.

The girls laughed and joked, Chaeyoung sat embarrassedly smiling and doing everything not to meet Dahyun's eyes.

“ Hahaha, today is not your day, Dubu.” Everything wants you to break a promise, but we know you, you will never do it. Therefore, whom do you choose Momo or Sana.

It was not Sana unnie who had flashed his thoughts.

“Momorin,” she called the girl, who happily leaned forward and received a kiss on the cheek.

The game ended when all nine members received a kiss. Then they, as agreed, watched the film.

Wished good night, went into rooms.

Entering her room, Dahyun saw that her two neighbors were already on their beds. Chaeyoung on the top shelf, Tzuyu across from their two furious beds. They both said:

“Good night, Dubu-unnie.”

She could only wish them a good night's sleep. Closing herself with a blanket with her head, she gave vent to her tears. What she cried did not know. But she did so quietly so that no one would hear.

Chaeyoung couldn’t fall asleep for a long time, she was staring at the ceiling, and today was rushing through her thoughts. The childishness of Dubu-unnie, the desire for hugs, the promise that played a bad joke with her. She wanted her unnie to break her promise this morning. She would not have reproached, and would not have remembered tomorrow if she had asked for a kiss for the night. That Dahyun would ask for a kiss, she was sure. And it’s better now to start preparing for two kisses.

Tomorrow I will kiss her on both cheeks. And by cunning I will get a kiss from her back.

***

The next day, Dahyun was the first to leave the hostel and go to the rehearsal room to practice the dance. None of the members saw tearful eyes, and the depressed state of the girl.

I can handle. Whatever it is, I can handle it!

Today it turned out better, she even became proud of herself. Fatigue still made itself felt, legs still trembled after hard work, and breathing was still interrupted. But she smiled brightly when the doors of the hall opened, she saw Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung. She quickly got up, dancing, went to Mina, and looked into her eyes:

“Mina-unnie, kiss,” she pointed to her cheek.

“Why don't you ask me, Dubu?” - Sana was offended when Mina kissed and Dahyun squealed joyfully, bouncing on the spot.

“Maybe tomorrow, Sana-unnie.”

- Tomorrow? Or maybe tonight? Let's play a bottle again?

“You're so cute, Sana-unnie, but no.” I think today we will be very tired after our schedule. Okay, I'm off, good luck! - She said goodbye to them, went out.

***

Another one is the next day.

The dance was half completed. The dancers clapped their hands loudly, the choreographer praised. They were the only ones who saw her rehearsal. When asked why none of the members came to look at her, she answered lightly:

- They are busy with their preparation, but the girls always wish me luck and always say they love.

But the truth was that none of the girls said anything or asked about her dance. When they gathered together everything that Dahyun heard - their problems, their failure, their doubts. Then forgetting about herself, she did everything to make them feel the best, capable of everything.

So another day passed.

***

Another one is the next day.

She was not so tired when the girls came after. She did not ask Chaeyoung to hug her, did not ask Mina or Sana to kiss, and a bright smile seemed to shine on her face. After watching their training, she made a lot of compliments, reassuring the girls that everything was cool with them. That their fans will be delighted with this song.

Closing the doors, she no longer sank to the floor, she did not double in her eyes, her heart also behaved calmly. Everything seems to be normal, but the feeling of a smile was not the same when you look at Dahyun.

A keen look Once the first noticed her condition. But they attributed everything to fatigue or lack of sleep. Therefore, when they said goodbye to the girls, they especially carefully asked:

- Dahyun, take care! Do not overwork!

“Don’t worry, everything is fine with me,” Dahyun assured them, sending hearts and smiling broadly at them.

***

Another day passed ... unchanged ...

***

Three more days ... the situation has not changed ...

***

... a week ... my heart ached harder, a breakdown, depression, but she kept everything in herself.

***

D-2 was left ... thoughts completely took control of her, she did not know how to return to herself. She looked at her reflection and did not see herself. The smile that shone on her face was fake.

It is just nervous. I'm nervous about the concert tour. Now, as soon as I perform this dance, I will immediately come to my senses. I'm sure about it! It will be so!

***

A concert program was composed, songs prepared, with dancing on a cover of the song, too. The girls were given a day to rest, gain strength for a 3-hour concert show.

They spent this weekend at home, they didn’t go anywhere. Dahyun also sat in her room, did nothing, she didn’t even want to talk. Just be alone. Her roommates played in the living room, enthusiastic. Everyone went about their business, enjoying their free time.

The room in which Dahyun was located became stuffy for her, as if she was pressing on her.

“I'll go, take a walk in the park,” Dahyun warned, peering into Jihyo's room. Without waiting for her consent, she went out the door.

- Hey! - the leader rushed after, but the elevator had already gone down, and from the window it was visible how she was leaving towards the park.

Jihyo wanted to dial, but she heard a familiar tune from the maknae room. Dahyun didn’t pick up the phone.

Girls, have you noticed that our Tofu has somehow changed lately?” - Jihyo asked the members. They shook their heads, then worried:

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know how to explain this, it just feels like our Dahyun has been replaced.” Recently, I do not see that energy, full return on stage and beyond. She kind of went out a little light. Her smile is not as lively as before. It seems to me that she wears a mask.

“You know, when you say that, yes, I saw her change.” But I was getting on my nerves from the upcoming concert - I agreed with the leader Nayeon.

- Maybe the concert will pass, and it will become by itself? - suggested Sana.

- Maybe it will be so. Jihyo agreed, then after a moment of silence, she added when a crazy thought occurred to her. “Have any of you seen her cover dance?” Anyone interested in her rehearsal? Did she say anything to anyone about dance issues? Or singing?

Negative answer.

- Tofu always said that everything was fine, there was no need to worry, she was coping. And on the proposal to watch her dance, laughing changed the subject. Silence. Then a general disappointed sigh.

“ We blundered,” Jeongyeon said for everyone. “We completely forgot what secretive Dahyun can be.” She would never ask for help, thinking that we are not up to her, or rather, that we also need time to prepare covers . What do we do?

- And what can you do, tomorrow is a concert. Let's get together after him and make her speak. Today, when she comes, let us communicate with her as naturally as possible. Good?

Chaeyoung was not calm in heart. She was very worried about Dahyun, who left the hostel during the day and still has not returned home. More than 4 hours have passed, where can it be? Without a phone, without money, light. In the evening it is not as warm as in the afternoon. She can catch a cold. She would have gone to look for her, only in what direction did Dahyun go. Do they miss each other?

The girls were also worried, the leader already decided to report the loss to the manager or not. They all sat in the living room, waiting.

“ We give her another hour, if she doesn’t return, I will tell the manager-unnie,” said Jihyo, looking hopefully at the front door.

***

Fresh air did not bring comfort to her heart. She was still panting. Thoughts tore her brain, it was very hard and painful. She would scream if she could. But all the forces that held her for the whole month disappeared somewhere. She did not recognize herself.

Where is the former Kim Dahyun who always finds solutions from any difficult situations? Cheerful, cheerful, always energetic. Bright and bright Dahyun. Where did she go?

She walked slowly towards the park, at least she was going to go there. But when, after a two-hour walk, she raised her head and found it in a completely different place. She was near the bridge crossing the Han River. The river is wide and deep, piercing with its cold. But if you look a little higher and look into the distance, you will see a beautiful view of the city.

Leaning on the railing of the bridge, Dahyun looked down, the depths of the water attracted her, revealing the most secret thoughts. Those thoughts that tied her soul and heart with a black thread.

Peering into the very depths of her black soul, she heard a quiet plaintive voice:

They don’t love me anymore?

Where did these thoughts come from?

Since that morning, when Chaeyoung ...

No!

Yes.

Stop thinking that she is avoiding or ignoring you. She loves you as she did before.

Then why did she spend all that time next to Mina that day? Why is Mina always?

And before this day, Momo hugged her, before this Jeongyeon, Jihyo generally confessed her love and asked her to become her girlfriend. Mina has nothing to do with it! You yourself thought up all sorts of nonsense and now suffer. Throw everything out of your head, return home, for sure the girl is already worried.

Do you really think so, I mean that Chaeyoung loves me?

Sure.

Then where are these thoughts from?

You yourself know the reason.

And what should I do with my feelings now?

Do not show what you usually do. Let her think that your feelings for her are just friendship. It’s better, believe me.

Yes, you're right, that’s better. For us both. Sorry to bother you, my soul. And thanks for helping me deal with unnecessary emotions.

Do you feel better?

Little. Just give me a couple more minutes, to be alone, I need to find that mask that keeps my secret.

***

The hour immediately came to an end, but the door of the house did not open and a cheerful child entered. The darkened room did not illuminate with its bright light. Anxious feeling grew into a panic, Jihyo could not restrain herself, rushed to the door to go up to the manager’s room and tell ...

-Oh! Someone cried out in pain, Jihyo froze, looking at Dahyun entering the apartment, rubbing his bruised forehead. “Jihyo-unnie, why are you opening the doors so abruptly?”

-Dahyun - instantly relieved from her heart, she hugged her tightly. “Stupid, why didn't you pick up the phone?” Where did you go?

-Sorry, I didn’t think it would be so late. I thought about the upcoming concert. Too worried about the cover that she prepared. Excuse me, girls, who made me worry — smiled conciliatorily at them, when everyone surrounded her astray.

“Is everything all right now?” - Jeongyeon asked neutrally, hugging tightly from behind. - Did the walk help?

- Yes, my thoughts came back to order - she smiled brightly at them, but the girls did not let her go, hugging her even more tightly, kissed the top of her head, said kind words. “I need to leave more often for such a long time,” she joked, “you simply strangled you with your love for me.” Hahaha

“Just try to leave again for such a long time,” the older unnie warned in her most severe voice, her hair tenderly. “You made us worry, Dahyuni.”

“I'm sorry, I won’t be like that anymore,” she hung her head in repentance.

“Okay, and now you don’t want to show us your prepared dance?” - asked Momo interested. Sana pointedly looked at her friend, who apologized smiled at everyone, realizing that she had violated their contract. “After you eat, of course.”

“No, no,” she waved her hands, shaking her head in the negative. “Tomorrow, you'll see everything tomorrow.”

Later. After everyone went to bed.

“Unnie,” called Chaeyoung, going downstairs.

Without further ado, Dahyun opened up, the girl crept in, moved closer to the wall, her side. Their eyes met, looked at each other for a long time, until they fell asleep. Woke up in a gentle embrace, with Chaeyoung hugging Dahyun, and not vice versa.

“Can we handle it, Dubu-unnie?”

“Of course, Chaeng,” Dahyun assured. - We are TWICE!