Fan meeting

DubChaeng Story

After signing autographs, it's time to chat with fans who took the time to come to their meeting. Today 9 girls have prepared a special quiz:

- Let me explain the rules - volunteered to talk about the DaHyun quiz. - Everything is very simple. We ask questions related to members, you answer. Who the first of Once answered correctly receives a prize.

- What prize awaits our fans? Nayeon asked, putting her hand on DaHyun's shoulder.

“We will do everything you ask,” she smiled when she heard exclamations from the visitors.

“Just ask for what we can do, in the framework of decency,” added group leader JiHyo.

“Do you understand everything, Once?” Sana asked coquettishly, tentatively , with a giggle.

The hall almost went crazy with her sweet side.

- Yes! They shouted, waiting for the question.

- Great, then let's get started! Jeongyeon clapped her hands, picking up the microphone. - Where to start? What do you think? - Asked the audience , all, as one, without saying a word, shouted the name:

- DaHyun!

- Hahaha, you are so cute. Well, I have one question - I put a finger to my lips, asking them to shut up, they made a noise, and fell silent. DaHyun ran a hand through her hair, tucking one strand behind her ear, and glanced over to thenearby Chaeyeong. She silently encouraged her friend. - Okay, here, my question. Do you know that Chaeyoung and I love to play the peepers game? - the audience quietly rustled, confirming. - Why does Chaeyoung always win?

“I know the answer!” - someone shouted from the last row, raising his hand up.

“Wow, so loud,” DaHyun was surprised. “You are the very first, stand up and say the answer.”

A young man rose from the last row, holding in one hand a banner with the names “ DubChaeng ”, brought a microphone to his lips, kindly provided by the staff, confidently said:

- Because of the smile. Chaeyoung always smiles when you play this game. She has cute dimples on her cheeks and chin, plus she is very nice to squint.

Without finding words, the members clapped their hands, Chaeyoung was embarrassed and hid behind Jeong-yeon. DaHyun shyly glanced in her direction.

“The correct answer,” DaHyun coughed, “what prize do you want?”

- I would like to hear some song from Chaeyoung - immediately the guy voiced his desire.

- A song? Asked Chaeyoung.

- Yes. Any, at your discretion - guy happy smiling. “If you are shy, you can hide behind Nayeon again ...”

Laughter rang out in the hall, and the participants also laughed with them. Chaeyoung looked uncertainly at DaHyun, she winked:

- Chaengi has one, we only know today what we are singing.

- Ah, you mean her - it dawned that she was hinting at Chaeyoungey, she picked up a microphone, went up to Dahyun and asked. - Will you help me?

- Ah - everyone laid a hand on their heart, how sweetly the voice of the request sounded.

“Of course, if the winner does not mind,” DaHyun smiled brightly, hugging her waist.

The winner certainly did not mind , he held a banner and smiled.

- 1,2,3 - the members counted for them, and the girls sang together:

I saw you, and what should I do?

Tell me, show your sincerity, baby

My heart cannot be stopped

I can give it to you, just say

that all is well.

P: Tell me that

rumors, rumors, rumors,

gossip, gossip, gossip

tell me this,

that you love me ...

- You know this song, right? - asked the audience, the same guy jumped up and shouted:

“Yes, I know the answer.” This is from Produce 48 "Rumor "!