Special unnie

DubChaeng Story

Son Chaeyoung.

She likes to have a little makeup on her face. A light tone covers the contours of her face with a thin layer, the shadows gently lie on her eyelids, red lipstick barely touches her full lips. After work, usually she washes it off.

She likes to dress stylishly, choosing her own style, even if it means completely hiding herself with clothes or changing hairstyles. Every day she flips through fashion magazines, wonders what her beloved actress or singer is wearing. She wants to stand out and hide at the same time.

She likes jewelry, earrings and rings. He cannot but go past a shop with jewelry to buy something for his beloved.

She likes jokes, although she does not know how to joke, so she says about herself. But the people around her always laugh because of jokes, teasing.

She likes to prove herself in drawing, she has a special style, something similar to Picasso. She is afraid to compare with him, she is always shy, but smiles rather if she is praised. Her writing style is as incomparable as the brush that draws on the album sheet.

She tries to be better every day than the previous herself. She likes to be an adult, although in her heart she is still a child.

She likes when she is given strong concepts, so she proves to be impudent and open.

Yes, she likes the image of a “wild cat”, but only on the stage when the music is playing and she merges with the melody of screaming delight from the audience in the hall.

She likes to surprise, amaze and win the hearts of her fans.

She loves, and does not hide at all, when they call her beautiful or sweet. True, she is always indignant at first, but everyone sees.

From the first minute after she became a member of the group, then 3 years ago, in one interview for their first show, she said:

“I want to be that maknae that unnie can rely on.”

She likes unnie's care and love.

She likes to play with them, tease.

She loves hugs.

She loves to be loved by one certain unnie that is now playing with her fingers, completely oblivious to the cameras pointing at them.

Her onni is a weird girl.

That is why she will never tell one certain onni what she likes, no, she loves when she kisses her, whether on the cheek, on the forehead, on the crown of her head or on the palm of her hand.

And she will never, certainly never , show (although she showed it many times) how she gives one specific onni her kisses.

And she is sure, by all 120%, that her fans will not notice how she likes to talk and prove to one certain onni that she is the most beautiful and charming girl in the world.

***

One specific unnie is :

“That weirdest girl who likes to shine like the sun in the dark?”

- The sweetest girl who likes to whisper words of love in her ear and hug all the time?

- Is she the most charming with her meekness and ability to create “home comfort” everywhere?

-This is the most sentimental girl for whom caring for everyone means more than about herself?

- The most charismatic girl who impresses with her special vision of style?

- The very strong and confident girl for whom the protection of the senses is above all?

- The very caring and vulnerable girl who will do everything to make the family last a laugh, and grief and worries remain outside the door?

Who is she, a certain unnie?