Kiss

DubChaeng Story

- What really worries you? - DaHyun asked, sitting down on the bed next to her friend, who returned after another meeting with her boyfriend. - You say that the date went well, you even kissed. And, as I see from your reaction, you really liked the kiss. Right?
“Even better than I imagined,” confessed ChaeYeong, moving closer to DaHyun to speak, although there were no one else in the room except the two of them. The remaining members were still on their schedule, and Tzuyu will only return tomorrow morning.
- Tell me - pushed into the shoulder, waiting.
- Simply, he wants to go to a different level - blushing, very quietly shared Chaeyeong. “Not only kissing, but ...”
“What does he want ?!” Do not even think to agree, you are still too young for this! I told him clearly and clearly what would happen to him if ...
“I didn’t intend, unnie,” ChaeYeong protested, holding DaHyun by the waist so that she would not jump up and run to deal with her boyfriend. - Then he apologized for his words. Said my kisses drove him crazy.
- Is it true that he said so, yes? Ha ha ha, your kisses are so hot, right? - teased DaHyun, touching her lips to her fingers, lingering on her lower lip, her tip of her index finger penetrated a little, from the side it seemed as though Chaeyeong was kissing her finger.
DaHyun froze, then as quietly as possible removed her finger from her lips and laughed as if nothing had happened.
What is the matter, DaHyun?
“He said so!” - Chaeng answered indignantly, long accustomed to oddities from unnie.
- And how do I check? - DaHyun thought, her gaze for some reason stuck to her friend's lips, did not want to leave that place. “How can I believe that your kisses are hot if I have never kissed them?”
“So kiss now,” Chaeyeong asked, decisively leaning forward, offering her lips. - Kiss, and check, and then tell me, is he right or not?
“You think I won’t do it?” - DaHyun did not back down, accepting the call from her friend. “I'll kiss you now,” she warned softly. Chaeyeong only nodded, preparing to accept her friend's lips on her lips.
DaHyun leaned closer, her eyes were focused, her heart was beating loudly in her chest, she simply did not believe what was about to happen. Finally, one of her cherished desires to be fulfilled. When a centimeter remained to such desired lips, the door of the apartment opened with a loud knock, their members entered the house.
Why did they decide to come right now ?!
“Have to postpone it for later, yes, unnie?” - Her eyes flashed cunningly, Chaeyeong kissed her somewhere in the chin and ran to meet her friends.
“Again, no luck,” DaHyun muttered, disappointingly hanging her head, disappointedly leaving the room with great reluctance.
***
In the evening of the same day, after everyone had gone to their rooms, Chaeng decided to renew their interrupted kiss. She was waiting for her in bed, and when DaHyun came in, innocently lowering her gaze, she asked:
“Do you mind if I sleep with you?” And then, after watching a horror movie, I'm scared to fall asleep alone.
“Of course, no problem,” DaHyun shrugged. Nothing strange happened here, everything, as always.
DaHyun carefully perched next to her, put her hand through her reclining head, relaxed. Chaeng turned to her side, resting her head comfortably on the curve of her hand, and looked at her friend:
“Unnie,” she called softly.
- hm? - Dahyun answered sleepily.
“I still want you to kiss me,” she admitted, bending forward boldly, and the first to take an entirely innocent step.