Whisper

DubChaeng Story

The hotel room in which she was accommodated was intended for two people. But after much persuasion, and after a promising game in the RSC, she managed to get it. She went into it, with a pleased smile on her face, laid down her luggage, which consisted of one backpack, and sat down on a lonely bed. She could decompose as she wanted, not like a bed in a dormitory, where you always need to take care of your legs or arms. She lay down and relaxed. After lying down a bit, I decided to take off my street clothes, go to take a bath, and change into more comfortable clothes for the hotel.

I hung my pajamas and a bathrobe on a hook, threw a towel near the bathtub so that I could easily get it, and opened the taps of hot and cold water. While the bathroom was gathering, I took from my bag my favorite shampoo with strawberry flavor, moisturizer and a face mask.

When 15 cm was left to the edges of the bath, I turned off the water, threw off all my clothes, was about to step over the edge and sit down to enjoy the silence, but did not manage to bring the sock to the water, the phone rang. A message has arrived. She had put the phone in her pocket in her bathrobe beforehand, so she took it out and read the text sent by her friend:

" Open it." And a cute smiley.

At first I wanted to ignore it, but as usual, when exactly this member asks to be let in, she always gives up and does what she asks. She only put on her , she did not become a bra, she simply threw on a dressing gown, shod slippers, straightened her hair, having looked first in the mirror, left the bathroom.

I didn’t have to go long, tucking my collar in, cover my body more tightly, opened the doors and let the uninvited guest into the room:

“DaHyun-unnie, I was about to swim,” the girl grumbled, following her friend, watching her pick up the hem of her dressing gown and climb onto the bed. Without asking permission, takes the middle of the bed. Her tired brown eyes try to smile, but crashes when a wide yawn almost tilts her head back.

“Go, I won’t bother you,” DaHyun said, covering with her palm. “I'll wait for you, Chae.”

“Why did you come here at all?” I thought today this number is completely mine - sitting down next to her, she asked, carefully looking at her. DaHyun was still wearing casual clothes, the same trousers of dark gray were visible on her legs. The makeup is still not removed, and, probably, because of this, unnie came to her, and in confirming her guesses, she heard the answer:

“I want you to take care of me,” DaHyun simply answered, laying completely on the bed, slipping a pillow under her head so that she could calmly look at the girl in front of her.

“Why not ask, Tzuyu?” You are in the same room - you still did not understand why it was such an honor for her to be interrupted from loneliness.

“I didn’t want to change traditions,” the girl shrugged, covering her eyes. - In addition, Tzuyu left, she was invited to the room of Mina and Sana. While you take a bath there, I'll sleep a little. Do not rush.

“Okay,” Chaengy gave up completely, imbued with concern for the tired unnie. “But then you go to your place, yes?” - rising from the bed and taking steps to the bathroom, Chaeyoung asked, but there was no answer to the question. She turned around, called. - DaHyun-unnie? - the answer was even breathing from a girl who fell asleep. - I will consider that yes.

***

Warm water enveloped her tired body, she felt all the loins relax, all the fatigue itself goes away. Leaning her head back in the bathtub, she took a deep breath, completely immersed in water. She lay there for a couple of minutes, then crouched, reached for a fragrant soap with strawberry flavor, took a washcloth and began to wash off her body from a hard day. I took water in both hands, rinsed my face, then soaped it and rinsed it again. I did this several times to wash off the makeup well. Then she poured a little shampoo, applied it to short hair, and began to wash thoroughly, massaging her head and neck, relaxing with her fingers.

Pulling out the plug, the water slowly began to disappear from the bathroom, Chaeyoung rose, the shower to completely rinse his body and wash off the remnants of the shampoo foam.

The towel was partially dried, taking a large amount of moisture, shaking it off, finding a dry place, wrung out her hair, then put on her pajamas, a bathrobe on top of her, tied a towel on her head, left the bathroom.

She was greeted by a sweet picture, on the bed stretching to her full height, hugging a pillow, DaHyun was sleeping. Chaeyoung admired her friend, coming up to her backpack to take a comb and prepare everything for removing makeup.

“Unnie,” she called softly, so as not to frighten her with a loud voice. - Unnie! - a little louder, one eye opened lazily and focused on her. - Let’s help - raising the tonic to remove the makeup to the level of the eyes.

- You already? - raising herself on her elbows, raising her fingers to her eyes to rub them, but was quickly stopped by the hand of Chaeyoung, who grabbed her wrist.

- Wait, let's better I wipe the shadows, otherwise they can get into your eyes and then they will turn red with you.

- I still fell asleep - looking around my pose, smiling awkwardly, summed up DaHyun. She ran a hand through her tangled hair, combing it with her fingers. She looked from beneath her eyebrows at her expecting girlfriend, she said. “I probably need to sit down, right?” - began to rise, but was again stopped by the hand of Chaeyoung.

“Better I'll sit closer to you.” You know, we tried many poses, but this one is more effective - DaHyun’s fair skin turned pink when she heard such words from Chaeyoung, who, not understanding why such a reaction had come, analyzed her words and coughed in embarrassment. “You understand me, unnie.” So, now don’t move, now I will make you beautiful.

“So you say I'm not pretty right now?” - offended, pursed her lips, turned away from the hand, which approached the chin, to lift it and hold it while Chaeyoung lifted the shadows from her eyes.

“Today you are especially beautiful, DaHyun-unnie,” the girl replied seriously, assured her tone that she was telling the truth. - I like it when you do light makeup, which emphasizes your natural beauty. And today the makeup artists tried, done a little.

DaHyun turned her head, peered closely at the soft and loving eyes of her friend, remained to lie, watch the manipulation to care for her face.

Chaeyoung sat in a half-turn. She opened the tonic, poured a little on a cotton sponge , squeezed it to completely moisturize it, brought it to her friend's eyes:

“Close your eyes, please,” she asked, and when DaHyun closed them, she began to gently remove the shadows. In order not to miss anything, she leaned closer, almost covering her face with her face.

“I like your scent,” DaHyun whispered, opening her eyes and meeting Chaeng’s eyes. “Strawberries are so sweet, they have no bitter taste.”

- Don’t talk, you stop me from concentrating on tasks - skipping words about the fragrance, Chaeyoung started to remove a thin layer of powder from her forehead, temples, cheeks and dropping to the chin. “Does this remind you of anything, unnie?” - suddenly snorted with laughter, DaHyun joined her, but the laughter sounded almost muffled.

In the voice of DaHyun, the girl heard until an unfamiliar tone, her gaze was met by the same unfamiliar, as if he was saying something, but Chaeyoung did not hear and did not see him:

“The situation is similar to when you shot Leon’s stage makeup.” I often watch it, then the video - DaHyun admitted, turning, silently following the indication of her friend’s warm palm.

“But today, less than that time,” Chaeyoung assured her, throwing out another sponge . - Now I’ll clean it over here - running a sponge between the eyebrows, along the bridge of the nose, covering the wings of the nose, descending to the lips. “That's all - I was pleased with my result, but I asked DaHyun anyway, waiting for her verdict.” “Look,” she handed in a pocket mirror, brought it to her face, “so how?”

“Ideal,” the girl commented, running a palm across her face. “I knew who to go to, so that my face would shine with the same freshness as in the morning.” Thank.

“I'm glad I could help,” she smiled happily.

There was silence in the room. Chaeyoung removed everything from the bed, remained sitting next to the head of the bed, looking at DaHyun. Yes, her work deserves applause, she smiled to herself. Now, they didn’t look so tired, though the look said otherwise.

“You are ready to go and take a shower - alluding to the promise that DaHyun made at the beginning.”

- I'm so lazy to get up. It is so cozy here and I warmed up the place already - spreading my arms to the sides, touching the hip of the sitting Chaeyoung, DaHyun looked imploringly into the waiting eyes of Chaeyoung. - May I sleep here today?

“Unnie,” she sighed dejectedly, shaking her head, “we are together every day and night, we are practically not separated from each other, we had such a chance to be apart, and you came again, and I let you in.” Today I wanted to enjoy my solitude.

“I want to be with you today.” I don’t know why, but I just need to hold you in my arms today - I admitted my true intentions.

“You are so strange today, DaHyun-unnie - realizing that you are starting to give up your positions, especially after you again noticed this strange tone and look.”

- I know, I don’t recognize myself - she grinned somehow sadly, looking up to the ceiling. “Just let me be here today,” she asked in a half-whisper.

“Good,” Chaeyoung surrendered, “but I won’t sleep with you.” DaHyun raised an eyebrow in surprise, demanding an explanation. “First you take a bath or take a shower, and then you tell Tzuyu that you are spending the night here.”

“She suggested so when I said I needed to talk to you.” She said that I did not worry about her, she would ask Sana to come. Besides herself ... oh, it doesn’t matter - DaHyun didn’t make any gestures to get up, so Chaeyoung came up, took her hands and lifted her up sharply for her fragile body. “You're so strong, Chaeyoung.”

- Come on, come on - pushing towards the bathroom, hiding your smile.

“I like it when you are so persistent,” she muttered quietly, but Chaeyoung anyway heard, but did not understand what it was for.

She pushed her friend into the bathroom, took out a dry towel, hung with a spare bathrobe, left her, closing the doors. She returned to the bedroom, took a hairdryer and paper curlers from her backpack (for some reason, without knowing the reasons, but DaHyun always laid them to her, and not to herself), she straightened the bed so that the sheets would not come up, sat down and waited. It would not take a long time to take a shower, she knew perfectly well that if she was lazy, it means a maximum of 15 minutes.

“Now I smell like strawberries - going out of the bathroom and bringing the aroma of the same strawberries into the bedroom,” said Dahyun. “You already prepared everything, yes?”Let me pamper you with you - picking up a hair dryer, plugging it into a power outlet, and waiting for Chaeyoung to turn his back on her. - What? - the girl looked fascinated at Unnie, she now looked so homely that her heart involuntarily pinched from overwhelming tenderness.

“So beautiful,” she whispered, going up to her and turning her back, allowing her to do everything.

DaHyun touched the silky hair, combing it with her fingers, parted, then on the back of the head, tickled her ears, receiving a laugh and shrug from Chaeyoung.

“You really should be blonde, Chaeyoung.” And I like the length of your hair. Not too short - hair slipped between her fingers, not understanding her action, she tilted her face and took a deep breath. - Strawberry.

“You're repeating, unnie.”

DaHyun didn’t say anything, she just the hair dryer and began to dry her hair.

They are so soft and silky , and have a strawberry aroma, their heads spin.

- Done - turning it off and checking your result. - I did not begin to finish them to the end, even if they were a little damp, then in the morning they would not stomp in different directions.

- Sit down in my place - freeing her, Chaeyoung grabs the hair dryer, her eyes fell on the paper curlers. “Do you braid them first?”

“No, it’s not necessary, just blow dry it,” DaHyun asked, relaxing under the gentle of her friend’s fingers at the base of the skull. “Good thing, you can go down a little lower,” Chaeyoung answered the request without a word, pressing her knuckles on the spine, where the neck meets the ridge. Then, without pressing hard, she massaged her shoulders, and again returned to the back of her head. - Oh, good! Thank you, otherwise water seems to have done its job, but there was a feeling of some kind of tension.

- Not at all - taking in your palm long, blond hair, - do not twist now, I will look after you.

***

After all the procedures, they finally went to bed. When they lay down, DaHyun first jumped in there, took her place where she used to be, but Chaeyoung, outraged by unnie's childish behavior, resolutely moved her to the end of the bed.

“And do not blow your lip, now it will not work on me - without looking,” said Chaeyoung, laying in bed and hiding herself with a coverlet to the very neck .

“As if she had ever acted on you,” DaHyun said, also hiding behind the coverlet, only she closed not to her neck, to her chest, and put her hands on top of the blanket.

“You and I are equal here,” she shrugged, turning to her side and propping her head on the curve of her hand. Their eyes met. For a while, they simply looked at each other without blinking, then Chaeyoung led somewhere behind DaHyun, ran her tongue over her lower lip, and asked. - Going to sleep?

“Yeah,” a drowsy answer came, then a question followed. “Do you mind if I hug you today?” - the tone of the voice was masked , but Chaeyoung’s sensitive ear still caught nervousness.

Why would they be nervous?

This is the usual routine for them. This always happens in the hostel. If one of them shows a desire to sleep together, he is sure to ask about hugs.

And why am I nervous when I answer DaHyun :

- It makes no difference to me - but I’m waiting for myself when my waist will feel the same embrace ?

Unnie's strange behavior was transmitted to me , too, Chaeyoung decided to herself, turning her back to her.

One hand instantly found its rightful place, at the waist, the second hand wanted to stick under her head, and Chaeyoung gave her to do it.

- Are you comfortable? - a muffled voice came from behind, Chaeyoung only nodded, then reached for the nightstand where the lamp stood, turned it off. The room instantly plunged into darkness. “Good night, Chaeyoung.”

“Good night, Unnie.”

***

In the middle of the night, DaHyun suddenly woke up, and at first did not understand who was sleeping with her. The scent of strawberries reminded her. Chaeyoung, comfortably resting her head on the curve of her hand, slept soundly. From the angle from where DaHyun looked, she saw how the chest rises and falls. And she also saw a crevice from a T-shirt and small mounds hiding beneath it. Her eyes were already accustomed to the darkness that surrounded the bedroom space, the girl was 100% sure that the sleeping friend would not notice anything. She carefully moved back a little, so as to better see Chaeyoung's face. Now she can admire him for no reason to be caught. Beautiful lines of eyebrows, nose bridge, cheekbones, now they are more clearly drawn in the dark.

Carefully, she released her hand from the grip, brought it to her friend's face. Barely touching her index finger, she ran through her hair, gradually lowering it to her forehead, then touched the wrinkles above her eyebrows, gently smoothing them. An almost weightless finger touched the bridge of the nose, a zigzag line that descended directly to the upper lip. Eyes followed the finger, holding their breaths, moved on, went down to the lower lip, gently gently, admiring its fullness.

Lips are made for kisses.

Chaeyoung took a deeper breath, searing a warm breath on the pillow of a finger that was pressed to his lips. DaHyun flinched, but did not take it away, continuing to admire her features. Her eyes were traced by her fingers to the mole, under her lower lip. DaHyun remembered the moment when she drew a heart, just below another one, and then connected them with lines. For fans, she found an excuse, but her heart at that moment was telling a completely different story.

She did not linger on her mole, ran lower to her chin, then rose obliquely, invisibly recalling that her dimple appears somewhere here when Chaeyoung smiles.

When she smiles, my heart is ready to jump out of my chest and turn into a puddle in front of her.

After the index finger touched the earlobe, gently ran along the sink, marveling at its small form. Gently touched, then gently tucked a knocked hair out for him.

Making a barely noticeable breath, DaHyun returned her gaze to closed eyelids and ...

Chaeyoung at that moment opened them ...

Their eyes met in silence, only intermittent breathing ...

... and again this strange, kind of expectant look ...

Chaeyoung silently watched DaHyun's face, trying to read it, but nothing came of it. The way DaHyun looked at her, she never saw such a look, although she knows all her expressions thoroughly. For 6 years she simply must know them.

DaHyun understood that she was caught in a strange occupation, but did not move away, on the contrary, she decided to follow the advice and sank lower. Now their faces were separated by a few centimeters, but none of them moved to move away. Cheyun because she was mesmerized by a strong look, and DaHyun, simply because she could no longer control her true unspoken emotions.

Chaeyoung watched how the expression of unnie's eyes changes, she just felt that her whole body was filled with inner heat, when she felt a fleeting touch of unnie's lips to her lips.

***

The morning came, a ray of sunlight playfully penetrated through the curtains, illuminated the bedroom, where the two girls slept soundly. This time Chaeyoung was the first to open her eyes and immediately shut her eyes from the sun. And almost immediately she rose embarrassed from the place where her head lay.

I thought I was sleeping on a pillow - looking at a small wet spot on Dahyun's chest, from where she had recently risen. - God, how embarrassing! She looked at her friend’s sleeping face with tender love, smiling as she wrinkled her nose. The smile disappeared as it appeared, thoughts returned to night. Fingers touched their lips, remembering that kiss. “ Did DaHyun-unnie really kiss me?” No. It just seemed to me. Cannot be kisses on the lips between girlfriends. Just a play of shadows and all.

- Hm, good morning, Chaeyoung! Muttered a sleepy voice, and Chaeyoung saw an open patch of fair skin when it opened. For unknown reasons, I wanted to wet my throat, but instead of water, she swallowed saliva. Her gaze lingered on her lips, I remembered the previous night and how those lips touched ...

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Did I drool? - gasped the girl, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. “No, they aren't there - still sipping their bodies, looking sleepily at her.” “She slept well, Chaengy?”

- Yes, sweet.

- I, too. With you, I always get enough sleep, Chaeyoung - completely throwing off the blankets, jumped out of bed, pulled off a T-shirt, tucked it into pajama trousers, ran it through her long hair, smoothing it. - Okay, I’ll go to my room, I need to get ready, today a hard day and evening are expected again. I’m waiting for you in 10 minutes in the lobby - I sent a kiss, turned away and left her room.

- With you, I also always get enough sleep, DaHyun-unnie - pronouncing into space, Chaeyoung put her knee on the mattress, threw her body in the place where it was still warm. The same strawberry aroma penetrated into her nostrils, only now mixed with another smell, reminiscent of chocolate.

What am I doing? - flashed through her thoughts when she realized who she was before herself. - Why do I enjoy the smell? And why does it seem sweeter to me than strawberries?

***

Opening the doors of her room, DaHyun was about to see what was there. Hugging two bodies lying in bed, wrapped in each other. The way she slept with Chaeyoung, the only difference is that the two confessed to each other.

Leaning against the closing door, she stood there, listening. It seems to be quiet. Having pushed off the door, I went down the corridor, turned to the bedroom, and looked inside.Yes, as she expected. Tzuyu hugs Sana tightly , and they both sleep. Quietly, so as not to wake me up, I went to my bag, opened it, and pulled out clean underwear, a denim skirt and a fresh T-shirt from the bottom . The one that was on her decided to take it off and put it in her bag.

“Have you returned yet?” - inquiringly asked Tzuyu, peering from behind Unnie.

- How did the recognition go? Chaeyoung replied in return? - asked in the same voice, covering from a yawn.

“I didn’t tell her,” DaHyun simply answered, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. - It's time to get up girls, for breakfast - getting up from the squat on which she sat, taking all her belongings, she went to the exit. - I'm in the bathroom, changing clothes, so that I don’t enter.

“Why didn't you tell her?” Yesterday you ... ”Sana fell silent, carefully looking at the girl’s face , noticed a sad look and her shoulders drooped . - What happened yesterday?

“I kissed her,” she quietly admitted, her friends screeched with happiness until DaHyun , looking away somewhere to the side, continued. “Without her consent.”

“Oh, I see, ” Tzuyu said, lifting herself up, moving a little away from Sana, but not removing her hands from her waist, “ do you feel bad about Chaeyoung and ?” Knowing my unnie, I guess she thinks she’s dreamed about everything.

“Yes, our Chaengi is like that,” Sana supported, basking in the arms of her girlfriend. “You will have another chance, admit.” Today is all day ahead. If anything, we will all help you, just tell me.

- Thanks, girls. I went to change clothes, after 10 minutes I promised to wait for Chaeyoung in the lobby. And you, too, get ready, otherwise the unnie manager will swear, and the leader grumbles - hurried to the exit of DaHyun.

***

In the 10 minutes that Chaeyoung had to wait for Chaeyoung, she managed to get along with all her members. And everyone asked if she admitted or not.

In vain I told them - the girl thought dejectedly, strolling in front of Chaeyoung's number. The question of knocking did not occur. She nervously squeezed and unclenched her fingers, biting her lower lip, her heart pounding anxiously in her chest. DaHyun remembered a night kiss.

Why did I do this? Why didn’t leave everything as it is?

Chaeyoung, she ...

- DaHyun, have you been waiting long? - Her girl cheerfully greeted, abruptly opening the door and quickly leaving the room.

I’m ready to wait for you forever .” No, she just left. Well, let's go? I heard breakfast just your fingers.

I would like you to ... Uh, I can’t wait to try it,” Chaeyoung said, turning away with a bright red face. What happened with me? All because of a kiss that was not there. DaHyun would never kiss me without my permission. And why do I even think about him? We are both girls, and we are “bro”.

***

A heart pounding in his chest all morning while they had breakfast.

The face has been feverish all day .

In the evening, their eyes were inextricably followed each other.

Before bedtime…

“Chaeng, can I spend the night with you again?”

At night…

“You're so beautiful, why can't I express my feelings in the afternoon?” Why is courage manifested at night?

And again in the morning ... no expression of fun in the air.