Shopping trip

DubChaeng Story

Shopping was always problematic for her. She did not like to spend long time on all kinds of clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I always complained when one of her friends dragged by force to a particular store. The style of her clothes was the most comfortable and convenient. That which hung in a closet or lay in a dresser, she wore it constantly and everywhere. It was mainly sportswear, voluminous clothing that hid her slim figure.
A hobbyist is now having difficulty sorting out her tired legs on the second floor of a clothing supermarket. Her two hands were filled with different bags full of expensive clothes, seductive underwear and some high-heeled shoes. In front of her, her bosom friend, having a romantic date tonight, was chirping chatter while talking on the phone.
They are Nayeon, a girl with whom she has known since high school, then they entered the same university together, having graduated from it, they now work in one place, are engaged in the music industry. So, Nayeon, today decided to arrange a romantic date, seduce her friend, “raise their bar to the second level of dating,” as she told her when she begged to help her choose the right dress and help with the preparations.
I could not resist the smile and the ingratiating gaze, now she pays, thoughtlessly walking around the store, waiting for her at the dressing room and admiring all the outfits that she chooses. The torture lasted three hours, and according to the list that Nabongs held in her hand, it would continue.
Now there was one prayer in my mind that this torture would end faster, and she returned home, under a warm blanket, with a box of chocolate at hand and her favorite movie on TV.
- DaHyun, can you hear me? - interrupting her thoughts, waved in front of her face, asked Nayeon. She shone a smile, showing the front two teeth, with pleasant dimples on her cheeks and a blush. - Jeoungyeon called, she specified about our meeting, and I answered her that I was waiting closer to 18:00.
“Are you telling me this because we are rounded off?” DaHyun asked hopefully, lifting the bags up and releasing them.
- Nearly. That's all with clothes, but I need to buy another gift for couples, so now we go to the jewelry store that I looked at while we climbed here on the escalator.
- Oh no, Nabongs! She whined.
“Yes, yes, I promise that our trips will stop on this purchase for today,” she vowedly raised her right hand up.
- You promise? Right? - Skeptically looked at the radiant girl, then sighed heavily, stomped to the escalator to go down.
- Hurrah! You are the best, DaHyun - the girl cried out, running to her, hugging from behind.
- I know - she was proud, doing strange machinations with eyebrows.
Nayeon laughed louder, still hugging her shoulders.
“Indeed, thank you, Dubu.” Today you helped me out so much, although I know very well how you do not love all this.
“You need help, and what kind of friend I would be if I refused you.” So what's the name of the store we're going to? - when they arrived downstairs, stopped in the lobby, waiting for further instructions.
“Picasso,” Naeyon answered, looking around, then her eyes caught a faddish inscription, taking her friend by the wrist and dragged her there.
- Picasso? And this is not the name of a famous artist? What does an artist have to do with jewelry? - surprised DaHyun, following Nayeon to the jewelry store.
- I don’t know why, but the name is cool. Oh look, there it is! We came! - Pointing to the store, Nayeon was delighted, looking at the sign.
Opening the door, went inside and marveled at the elegant design of the store. The decor allowed them to plunge into the atmosphere of poetic inspiration, revive in their souls the picturesque motifs of nature, enjoy the pleasant aroma of strawberries. Ah, all the fatigue was removed instantly!
“Welcome to Picasso,” the short girl, with a pleasant smile on her face, welcomed them. - What are you looking for? Here you can find any designer products from around the world, everything that your heart desires. So what do you want? - again a smile showing two dimples on the cheeks.
“Um, are you free today after work?” - Not letting me say a few words, Dahyun took a step forward, being next to the girl, she asked.
- Do you want me? - raised an eyebrow, a little wrinkled nose, said the girl.
“Yes, I want to invite you on a date,” Dahyun nodded in the affirmative, looking fascinated at the little mole under her lower lip.
“You do not know me, and still offer me?” - she grinned, with a little laugh in her eyes, looking at her. “You are strange,” then she turned her gaze to the girl standing nearby, and asked. “Do you want me too?”
- No, no, I have a date today. And we just came to buy me a pair of pendants for couples - Nayeon simply said, coming closer to the windows, looking through the transparent glass at the bright jewelry.
“Do you two have a romantic date?” - glancing at one or another girl, she asked.

“Oh, no, we're not a couple,” Nayeon laughed, DaHyun nodded her head vigorously, shaking packets in her hands. “DaHyun is my assistant for today.” We are best friends.
“If you agree to go with me to dinner, then I will have a romantic date today,” DaHyun honestly admitted, not looking up from the beautiful girl in front of her.
- And if I do not agree? - she asked with curiosity, tucking a golden strand behind a small ear, revealing to her eyes a pretty earring in the form of a flower.
“I will come here until you agree to go.”
“And you are annoying,” she laughed, taking a step back, turned away, went to Nayeon, began to question about the upcoming date, completely ignoring the customer’s girlfriend until the purchase of the necessary pendants.
After the jewelry was purchased, Nayeon happy showed DaHyun acquired, the girl again spoke to that one.
- My working day ends at 20:00, so come tomorrow, I will give you an answer - a girl said goodbye to her, closing the doors of Picasso behind them.
“DaHyun, what came over you?” Why are you acting there?
- Nabongs, I think I fell in love at first sight - DaHyun told about her feelings, looking with hope at the closed door, expecting it to open and the sweet girl will smile at her again and say that she agrees.
- Wow! Dubu, really? - dragging her from the store, whispered Nayeon. When a friend smiled sadly, cheered up. “She cannot resist your charm, Dubu.” Tomorrow, she will definitely give a positive answer.
- You think so?
- Sure!
Neither tomorrow, nor the day after tomorrow, nor after a month of waiting, DaHyun did not receive the long-awaited positive response. Gradually, falling in love grew into true love, DaHyun really did not know what to do so that she reciprocated. She could not even find out the name of the one she fell in love with. As soon as she entered the Picasso, she was escorted out, reporting that that girl was not in the workplace, although she could clearly see the blond hair behind the counter in the far corner of the store. Why she was ignored, why she was avoided, DaHyun had no idea, and she really wanted to know. Her trips to Picasso lasted almost three months, she came clearly at the appointed time, at about 9:00, before she went to her work, and at 19:30, when she returned home.
Three months and 4 days after, DaHyun did not come.
Three months and 7 days after, DaHyun did not come.
Three months and 2 weeks after, the girl, who was waiting for her arrival, became worried, began to leave earlier, looking out for a black-haired stranger, but she was nowhere to be seen.
“You did it again, Chaeng - scolded her, one of the best friends who was sitting opposite her in one of the cafes when they were given a lunch break. “Why did you avoid her?”
- I didn’t avoid it, I was just scared - trying to justify my actions, Chaeyeong slowly sipped hot coffee.
- Afraid of what? New relationship? - Her friend did not understand, also taking a sip of Americana. - Chaeng, you need to start living anew, and that girl was an excellent exit for you into the living world! If I hadn’t been in a relationship, I would have struck her long ago, she added, glancing at Chaeyeong, who, after her words, all threw herself up and jumped in place. Her piercing gaze of dark eyes rushed to the grinning friend. - What kind of look, Chaengi? Doesn't she have a right to be loved? - raised an eyebrow, she snickered, lowered her shoulders, moved back in a chair.
“She's probably happy and loved right now,” said Chaeyeong, touching the cup of coffee, but not lifting it to . “I did it again, let go of the person I needed.”
- Hey Chaeyeong! - comfortingly laid her hand on the hand of a friend. “What if she comes tomorrow, what will you do?” If, for example, she says that she went somewhere with Nayeon or was loaded at her work and couldn’t just simply break free ...
“I will tell her my name and agree to a date.”
- Truth? Will you do that? Will you agree to go on a romantic date with me? - Chaeyeong heard from behind, she almost turned her neck when she looked around to look at the girl they were talking about.
DaHyun smiled brightly, showing her eyes, smiles, danced in place, holding in her hands the packet that was shaking with her. Beside her stood smiling friends, Nayeon and someone else.
“Hello, we are back to you, only now behind the rings,” Nayeon said shyly.
“Nabongs, hush,” the tall girl shouted at her, clutching her friend's hand in her palms. “She has not yet answered the question posed to Dubu.”
“Ah, sure, excuse me,” Nayeon was silent, saying with a look that they would continue.
- My name is DaHyun. So, will you go with me on a romantic date today? - Again asked her exciting question DaHyun.
“It's nice to meet you, I’m Chaeyeong,” she offered a hand to shake, and she stayed there, while she added, embarrassed, smiling, “my work day ends at 20:00, after which I am free, and therefore ... why not? She shrugged, but seeing the expectant look from DaHyun, she clarified. - Yes, I’ll go with you on a romantic date.

- Hurrah!!! Nayeon, Jeongyeon, she told me: “Yes!” I, too, will have a romantic date today!