Thank you for ...

DubChaeng Story

I don’t know why, but it brings me back to you like a magnet.

I just look at you for two seconds, and then my legs bring to you, I stand in front of you, and I start to do stupid things, just to see your smile, to hear your laughter.

You laugh out loud, opening your mouth wide, turning your head back, I see admiration in your eyes, and I like what I see.

Your laughter ceases, but a smile is kept on your lips, you raise your left hand and put your palm on my cheek, gently run it across my cheek, removing invisible dirt.

“Is there anything left on my face?” I asked excitedly, you shake your head, raise your hand a little higher, run your fingertips over my eyebrows, then lower your hand.

- Soap bubbles - you say, and I believe in your words.

I don’t want to go far from you, so I was going to stay with you, I was ready to lean on the edge of the table, and press my shoulder to your shoulder.

But they called me.

Sana-onni waved her hand, urging me to take a picture.

Reluctantly, I obeyed.

And yet, going to her, I looked at you, noticing the same soapy marks on your sweater, shook it off, inadvertently touching your skin with my fingers, feeling the shiver run from the coolness that brought my fingers to the warm skin of the collarbone.

“I'm sorry,” I quietly apologized, looking back at you once more, ran to the calling Sana-unnie.

The fanning was fun and carefree, the girls and I really enjoyed chatting with Once .

We took pictures, fooled around, showed real ourselves, although we did not forget who we really are.

It was interesting for us to read questions and wishes from the fans, we answered, we even had to dance a dance that we had not danced for a long time, and almost forgot all the steps.

Ha ha ha, as I recall now, it’s ridiculous to become.

We needed to say goodbye and go home.

Today, our schedule has come to an end.

In the end, as always, we play the last song, and usually this is the one we are promoting. Feel Special .

But not today.

Today, all, as one, the fans asked to dance Breakthrough The girls immediately protested, and our eldest onni, Nayeon, simply said:

“What Once wants , we will do.”

She said with confidence, but uncertainty stood in her eyes. Even Momo-unnie was unsure of her movements, but she bravely agreed. 

The music began, we stood up, and the first minutes passed confidently, without hesitation.

But everything went on exactly until the second when the party of Mina-unnie began .

Ha ha ha it's funny.

Actually, we all laughed with the girls, realizing that we were constantly mistaken.

Nayeon-onni and I had to remind the rest of our seats.

You complained all the time into the microphone that you had forgotten your movements, but after the words you did everything as needed.

In the end, our fans encouraged us, saying that everything is fine, we are great.

The fanning was really fun, we rested, although our eyes were already sticking together and the body wanted to go to bed faster.

When the managers made it clear that it was time for us to say goodbye, we did not want to leave at all, and yet we left, leaving behind pleasant moments about this day and evening.

We got into our cars, you were next to me, which I was very glad, because I could finally fulfill my desire to lean against you.

Yes, the chairs stood a short distance from each other, so that a person could freely sit down without disturbing another person when he was resting. But I still managed to sit down so that we could touch each other. I was very happy now. The girls next to me were talking quietly about something, I also answered something if I were asked a question, but I was mostly silent, listening to your breath. My head was on her shoulder, my eyes were closed, I was warm and comfortable.

The day that began so hard ended easily.

Riding a car back to our house, before falling asleep, a thought flashed:

Thank you for always being with me.