HUG & KISS-1

DubChaeng Story

Their photo shoot took place this time on the beautiful island of Hawaii, in addition they shot TWICE TV, and they also planned to be a surprise at the wedding. And all in one day.

They would complain about such a tight schedule if they were not used to it. In addition, they have long dreamed of visiting the island. And here is such an opportunity.

Summer weather was outside, not hot and not too stuffy; just to be here for a long time.

Now the girls had a break and DaHyun and Chaeyoung began to consider everything that was around them.

Just behind them stood a table with beautiful snow-white bouquets. The bride's bouquet. DaHyun became overwhelmed, she felt embarrassed, but as always, casting aside her shyness, she resolutely went to the table, pulling Chaeyoung along with her. Her gaze spelled that stood with a white symbol on the table. A thought quickly flashed through my head and my tongue was already uttering words, slyly looking at the girl coming from behind:

- Chaeyoung, read what is written here.

- What? She asked curiously, overtaking her friend and looking at the letters. Hug & Kiss, - she laughed confusedly, turning to DaHyun.

- Let's do it? - opening her arms and walking towards her, she affectionately offered, smiling fondly.

-No, - said Chaeyoung, laughing shyly, not succumbing to teasing.

- But why? We are alone here, well, relatively alone, I want a hug - DaHyun insisted, taking another step, while Chaeyoung took a step back.

-I won’t do it, - she refused, still laughing.

- Okay - disappointed sigh DaHyun, dropping his hands, then her gaze lingered on the flowers, her hands already took him by applying to his chest.

She shyly lowered her gaze to the floor, then raising it, met with the curious look of Chaeyoung, slowly began to approach.

-Ha-ha-ha, unnie, and who are you going to marry? For Once? - Chaeyoung joked, laughing at the stupid behavior of DaHyun-unnie.

She laughed until the girl was completely next to her, bent over, creating a screen from her hair, completely covering her lips from the camera, whispered to them:

-I'm getting married to you, Chaeyoung. Now bend down and kiss your bride - a voice demanded, her eyes closed, the girl froze in anticipation.

Chaeyoung was embarrassed blushing, her laughter subsided, and her eyes looked at the beautiful face of her friend in front of her. Yes, she wanted to kiss DaHyun, but not here, not when the camera was shooting them, and when there were many people around them.

-I'm saying that I won’t do it now, unnie. However, I can only do it - without having finished, Chaeyoung, opened her arms and hugged her tightly around the waist, pulling her to her. - There are two meanings in that word; - she answered the questioning look from DaHyun in her defense. Then with one eye, she finished - Kiss later, in our room, unnie.

DaHyun laughed, hugged her shoulders, laying her head on her shoulder.

She was happy.