It was foolish to ask

DubChaeng Story

It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
- Chaeyeong, did you have your first kiss?
“Do you want to get it from me?”
“I will be gentle, I promise.”
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
“Do you like him?”
“Will you meet him?”
“Please refuse him.”
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
“He invited you on a date?”
- On Tuesday? At 19:00? Will he come after you?
- But on this day we planned to be together.
- This is our first day of dating.
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
“Did you kiss?”
- Did you like it?
“Better than your first kiss?”
“You don't remember him.” No, everything is fine. Just a very sad movie.
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
- Why are you crying?
- Do you want to go get some fun? There is a great bar around the corner.
“Ha ha ha Chaeng, you didn't have to drink so much.” Baby, you’re almost not standing on your feet.
“Caution, let me help you.” Lean on me, no, you're not heavy.
- Just a little bit more and we are at home. Where are your keys? In the pocket? Come on, myself.
- Chaeyeong, my dear. When will you realize that true love is walking nearby?
“I love you, Chaeyeong.”
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
“Are you together again?”
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
- Tell me, Chaeng, who am I for you?
“Just a shoulder you can rely on?”
“Just a cozy hug and your comforter?”
- Who am I to you?!

***
It was foolish to hope for reciprocal feelings.
I hoped that you would reciprocate, but after so many years, you look at me with a friendly look. Those two kisses meant nothing to you. You even forgot about them.
For you, I was always just a friend. Best friend. However painful my heart may be, I choose to be free. I'll try to fall in love again, and try to give up my love for you.
***
I wanted to do everything right, so I answered negatively to her first question.
- No. And you know that, unnie.
- Do you want me to kiss you? - From this question alone, my heart almost jumped out of my chest.
Yes, I do not deny, I was curious what a kiss tastes like. But to kiss a girl? Not included in the plans. But, that was DaHyun-unnie. My DaHyun. Nodding her head indecisively.
Her lips touching my lips was like a feather, almost imperceptible. But produced the effect of an exploding bomb. I like it. Highly. I wanted more, but I was scared.
***
I met that guy purely by accident. At the first meeting, he struck me with his smile, then after several days of communication, I understood one thing. I met the male half of Dahyun. He was like the twin brother of DaHyun.
True, our first kiss with him did not make such an explosive impression on me. A simple smack on the lips, and that’s it.
But I liked to communicate with him, I often invited him on dates, we were everywhere. He told many interesting stories about his hobby. He loved to collect racing cars, not real, toy cars. And he also loved to read comics. He could talk about them for hours, sometimes forgetting why he invited me on a date.
After that kiss, our relationship always remained friendly.
Yes, I lied to DaHyun. She did everything to make her think that I was in love with him. In fact, my emotions were completely focused on her.
***
I was jealous. I would never have thought that I was a jealous person, but when I saw how they were flirting with DaHyun, I was ready to cling to any potential rival. It’s popular to explain to her who Kim Dahyun belongs to.
One girl, Minatozaki Sana, did not understand my hints; she openly sought reciprocity from DaHyun.
“You have no right to interfere in our relationship, Son Chaeyeong.” You have a boyfriend. And, as I heard, you are doves in love. Why don't you want your girlfriend, best friend, to find happiness?
It was because of her words that I cried, realizing that she was right in everything. I myself drove myself into such a situation. A lying situation. And how to get out, did not know.
To her alarmed question, followed by a gentle hug, she replied:
“I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl.”
Lied again.
- No, don't go to him.
“I don't want to hear about him now.”
She carefully proposed to go for a break, I agreed.
What a selfish person I am.
***

“I love you, Chaeyeong.”
***
Perhaps these words pushed me to do what I did. Kissed. Carelessly, my lips first reached my cheeks, then drove along my chin until I found her lips. Her gaze was indecisive, but I did not give in.
Our second kiss reminded me of a chocolate cocktail. Very sweet. And honestly, I wanted to enjoy it for a very long time.
- Wait, Chaeng. Please stop - Dahyun broke the kiss. “I don’t want it when you don’t understand what you are doing.” I'm not your boyfriend, Chaeng.
“I'm not kissing him, stupid unnie,” she reached for her lips again, but they stopped me.
DaHyun shook her head sadly:
“You're drunk, baby.” If you really want to kiss me, then better do it on a sober head. I do not want you to regret your action.
“But I will not regret it!” I ... I ... too ...
- No! No need, please don't give me false hopes. It really hurts me now, don’t you understand? - stepped back, moved closer to the door. “Go to bed, Chaeyeong, see you tomorrow.”
The situation got out of hand. Not what I imagined when I agreed to go to the bar. In my view, we confess to each other in love, and are happy for the rest of our lives.
But I forgot about the imaginary love for my boyfriend.
It's just that when I am with DaHyun, I forget about everything. Focused only on her.
***
“I did the greatest stupid thing,” said DaHyun-unnie, that she had forgiven his betrayal.
***
I did the biggest stupid thing, said DaHyun-unnie that I love her as a friend.
***
I did the biggest stupid thing, watched DaHyun-unnie walk away from me.
***
I did the biggest stupid thing, I did not stop her.
***
Fool. Go catch up with her. Faster. Until she was out of sight!
***
Please take a step, don’t stand, please ...
Voice please do not be silent!
Heart, tell me!
My love, I beg you, let it turn around!
Let him understand me without words!
Please, do not go!
***
- Please do not leave - how quiet my voice is, she will not hear them.
“I love you, unnie - a little louder, but not enough.”
- DaHyun-unnie! - She is farther away from me.
- Wait! Do not leave! I love you!
***
- I LOVE YOU, DAHYUN-UNNIE!!!
***
It was foolish of me to ask about this, but:
“Chaeyeong, do you really love me?”
My stupid heart, why did you pound so abnormally when you heard the timid:
“Very strong, DaHyun-unnie.”