Dear Diary!

DubChaeng Story

Dear Diary!

Here, we met again. How long have I not written anything in you, I couldn’t even think that I’ll open you at all. But today something happened that I can not voice in reality. Even in my thoughts I can utter quite quietly so as not to change the course of my fate.

Are you eager to find out what I'm talking about? Listen carefully, I won’t repeat:

She told me yes.

Don’t ask, you promised. And why should you ask if you yourself know the answer to your question.

Who is she?

Why do you have to turn your pages in advance? Did you really forget about whom I told you all the time? What, seriously forgot ?! Well, if so, then of course I do not mind, I can even help you ...

No, do not need help? Hm. Okay. Should I leave? But…

Oh wait, someone is calling me, I’m right now ...

Dear diary, I have to leave you for a couple of hours, sorry ...

Ah, now you wonder where I'm in a hurry?

She called and made an appointment. I think she invited her on a date, though her lips sounded like simple help with homework. She is still such a child ...

That's all, I'm going out. I will not bother you remember how my story began ...

But, until I left, you better stop on the date 06.04.2012. There I first mentioned her name.

***

The door of the two-room apartment slammed shut, in the room where the diary was lying, the aroma of strawberries still hung, his mistress specially perfumed them to like her girls. She herself preferred the aroma of aloe, and the diary was used more to that smell than strawberries. But it is not up to him to decide. In addition, soon the owner of the strawberry flavor will move here, and he will have nothing left to do but agree.

So, something I was distracted, I wanted to know the name. I didn’t lie, I really forgot. Indeed, from the time that my mistress smiles again happily, many years have passed. Hmm, about two years ago, I did not hear about her, she did not write anything in me, I was lying in a nightstand, littered under a pile of books.

Just don’t tell my mistress, but I really missed her.

Oh, how I do not like sentiment! It’s not in my rules to show them in public. In this, the hostess and I are similar. We hide our true feelings.

The diary opened, its sheets rustling under the light touch of the wind, which flew in to play through the open window in the room. I didn’t have to leaf through much, just 10 pages forward, on the right date.

The date was written in neat handwriting, and it started like that ...

Hey diary

now until graduation I just have to unlearn two years. Now begins 1 day in the second grade of high school. Yesterday they sent a letter to me to come to the line today, as it is required to start. So I don’t want to go, I would still sleep at home than to get up at 4 a.m., to get ready ... now, hell, I forgot to smooth my school uniform and hang it on the cabinet door. Man, I’m right now ...

And in which part of this entry does she tell me about the name of the girl she is dating? Hmm, oh, I opened the wrong page. Haha my fault, sorry ...

Yeah, here, 04/06/2012 ...

Man, you won’t believe whom I met at school, Son Chaeyeong, I definitely couldn’t make a mistake, such dimples are not forgotten. Well, remember, Chaeyeong, a little girl with funny pigtails. She kept hanging around with me all the time, and we invented all sorts of pranks in kindergarten. Our parents often scolded us ... Ha ha, I remember that. But for some reason, she moved to another city, and our connection was lost.

I am sure this girl with short-cut hair is the color of gold, just like Son Chaeyeong!

Son Chaeyeong? It cannot be! They are best friends, no one spoke of a romantic bias. Just not with them. But what about ...

Stop, maybe I'm confusing something?

Maybe there is another name.

Hey diary, you know, today at lunch time I was the first to go to Chaeyeong. She laughed merrily at the joke that Hirai Momo had said. Miyu Mina and Minatozaki Sana, who were sitting across from them, were newly transferred students. They came during the semester. I would like to make friends with them. They look interesting.

Is that all?! Why is so little written? And how can I find out the truth from such records?!

***

Kim DaHyun, the owner of the diary, smiled happily as she crossed the road to the green light. Strangers walked past her, wondering with a smile that shone not only on her lips, but also in her brown eyes. DaHyun is used to being turned around. It always has been, and all thanks to her fair skin, direct posture and ... everything ?! No, not all ...

She walked, carefree drinking a familiar tune, a couple of hours were left before the meeting. She loved to go ahead of time, especially if it concerned her girl. DaHyun loved to go and think, imagine, draw up a plan.

- Hey Tofu, hey! - DaHyun paused when she saw Sana and Mina waving. They just left the grocery store, each with a large package.

“Sana-unnie, Mina-unnie,” she greeted, coming up to them. “I thought you and Momo were going camping today.”

“So it is - both girls nodded toward the opening door, from where pleased Momo came out. “If we had not agreed to go for food, Momorin would have abandoned our plans.” You know what Momorin is like when she’s hungry - she’s doomed sighing, her friends said.

“Minari, Sanatang, now I'm ready to go wherever you want - tightly holding a bag of food in her hand, Momo noticed that they were not alone. - My dear Tofu, hello.

“Momo-unnie,” she nodded, still smiling brightly at the three of them. “I wish you a great weekend.” See you on Monday.

- Leaving so soon? Maybe you still agree to come with us? We will only be for the company.

“I'm sorry,” she squinted at the sunbeam penetrating the windshield of a passing car. “Today's plans, but you already have a company.” Nayeon-unnie.

- Nabongs! - Momo shouted, turning quickly and starting to practically run. - We forgot about her - on the go explained her strange behavior. Mina and Sana only laughed at the nervous hurry of her friend.

“She wrote to us in advance what she would expect at the station, so that we would go right there, Momorin,” Mina assured her smiling, but her legs themselves made the pace quicker.

- ABOUT! Good. Well, we went bye, Tofu! Have some fun there on a date with Chaeyeong!

“And you, too, on a date with Nayeon!” She joked, but the Japanese trio were embarrassed and looked away.

- Bye, DaHyun, see you - waved, disappeared from sight.

***

Dear Diary!

Not easy to be a girl! It would be better if I was born a boy and then there would not be so many problems associated with my feelings.

Although my friends tell me that my love will soon pass, but I doubt it.

Oh sure! At that time, my mistress realized her uality. And for the first time she cried, I first saw her heart breaking. That day, honestly, I never want to hear her screams again. It hurts too much for me, even though I'm not a living object.

She refused me. And made fun of me. I know that it was she who posted announcements of my affection on the board.

No! I do not want! Better turn over a couple of pages forward.

***

Today is a great day for my date,” thought Kim DaHyun to herself, looking around, finding new colors and new buildings that she had not seen. - For a long time I did not walk on these streets. The same day was when we went camping and we lived together in a tent. Yes, I remember that day, although I tell her that I forgot. I do not want to embarrass her feelings.

***

Man, we gathered today as a class and went to meet the dawn on Mount Himawara, Japan. Why in Japan, when we have beautiful views, I do not know. But we got up early, very early, flew out of the airport and here we are.

We were divided into pairs, and I got along with Chaeyeong. Together again. We felt good together, we are very similar, as dear as in the past.

If only you could see us pitching a tent! Ha ha ha, we are so clumsy! She fell three times under our pressure, covering us with her head. We finished the last of the group.

The bonfire flared up, reflected on their faces, and for the first time my heart began to tremble.

At that moment I had no time for fun.

***

A reminder message about tonight came to the phone. Even before the date (then, DaHyun did not know that they would meet), she promised to help with preparations for the holiday in honor of Ziyu's birthday. She sent a message to Jihyo, her best assistant in emotions. From the very first day, she was always on her side. Under any circumstances with her. It was Jihyo who saw ...

***

Having extinguished a fire, we went to tents. We sat in it and discussed when it would be better for us to set the clock in order to get up in advance. Chaeyeong asked me to braid her so that she looks 100% by morning.

“You're beautiful in any way, Chaeyeong.”

“I like you too, DaHyun.”

Her hair is silky, long, in a dark tent, which is lit only by a flashlight, she is like a fairy from a fairy tale. The skin is darker than mine, plump lips painted with red lipstick, a small mole, a slightly snub nose. Her voice caresses, it attracts me like a magnet.

We are so close. Her strawberry perfumes are intertwined with her natural aroma, he drugged me, makes my thoughts melt, lost in unexpressed feelings.

We are so close. The heat of her body, it excites and attracts to itself.

Not properly. Impossible.

I can't fall in love with her!

But I love her for a long time

Whisper in the night

Candle flame

Everything is so obscure ...

Do you sleep

I look at your face

I want to touch

No, impossible, I can’t,

But the heart trembles in my chest for a long time

From your smile

No, I can’t, it’s impossible, I have to leave

But I love her, my heart keeps repeating

I just…

it happened…

***

“Dahyun, have you forgotten?” Tonight you are all mine - I heard a friend’s voice from the other end of the phone.

JiHyo's voice was excited, DaHyun could understand her perfectly, because not often Ziyu agreed to celebrate a birthday in a circle only with her girlfriend. And that same girl wants to do all the best and romantic.

“I won’t linger much today, Chaeyeong called.”

- What? Did she call you? Aren't you her? She?

- Yes, yes, I did not expect to hear when I picked up the phone. Now I go to her.

- A date? - for some reason she asked in a whisper JiHyo. “You know that, you don’t come, I can handle it myself.” That's all, no objections. Besides, you helped me yesterday, and today ... Chaeyeong never used to call you first, it means something. Everything, I'm waiting for a call tomorrow - disconnected.

***

Diary, I did the biggest stupid thing - I stole her kiss. Without knowledge. In a dream. Do not blame me, could not resist. She didn’t need to wrinkle her nose so sweetly in a dream ...

I think she knows.

I first saw such a look from her.

***

I turned into a familiar street, here she often visited recently. Here, at the very top, almost on the outskirts, stood the house of Son Chaeyeong. Here DaHyun escorted the girl, always looked after her. Saying goodbye, she foolishly smiled for a kiss and was just insanely happy when she heard care and love in her voice. Then Dahyun’s love was considered friendly, now ...

***

Buddy, after that campaign, Chaeyeong stopped talking to me. She avoids me, ignores my attempts. Communicates with everyone except me. I do not know what to do? Tell the truth?

Today I will tell her. Later, I will write her answer.

***

Sorry, buddy, I haven’t written for so long. A week has passed, everything is unchanged. I tried to find out what my fault was, but she was silent. You know, silence is the same answer I'm looking for.

I think her silence is a denial.

***

The week after that week is the same.

***

She is dating Pak Miho. Her smile belongs to him, like her kisses. I look at them from afar. I'm not allowed to be around. Why? I don’t know, my friend, I just don’t understand.

***

I saw how he cheated on her. But I am silent. After all, that I did not speak, Chaeyeong does not hear me.

***

She cried.

***

She allowed herself to hug.

***

We are talking again.

***

I go to her house again.

***

Man, I think my patience is being rewarded.

***

Now I know.

***

She said she opened her eyes the time my lips ...

***

Dear Diary!

Now you know who she is.

***

- DaHyun-unnie!

A stupid heart pounded joyfully in the chest. A smile lit up his face. Looking up, I met the same bright smile. Cheong ran toward her, short hair the color of gold shone in the rays of sunlight. She was an angel in her heart.

Running up, she jumped, DaHyun's hands were caught and circled, hugging tightly.

Their faces were a centimeter apart.

They looked into each other's eyes.

Breath mixed up.

“You came to me, unnie,” Chaeyeong-whispered the sweet voice.

“I'm here, Chaeyeong.”