Red lipstick

DubChaeng Story

There was vanity in the dressing room. As always, when the group prepares to go out before the performance. They rushed to see their fans. Now the girls frantically rummaged in their bags, looking for something. Today they promised kisses during the live broadcast, if they win.

“Knowing our Once, they will do everything possible to see our kisses,” DaHyun reasonably said, turning off the broadcast. "We need to immediately prepare red lipstick, and put it in handbags."

Once leader turned out to be right. As soon as the fans heard such a promise, they began to vote, buy, name. They achieved that the girls entered the top three best groups, it remains only to wait for the final result.

Today, the result will be announced.

Therefore, such a mess in the room is waiting.

The girls, completely sure that lipsticks were in their purses, opened them, and there was nothing there. It's empty.

The girls panicked, not believing their eyes, began to quickly search, turn their handbags inside out, throwing on the table everything that was there. Three women found red lipstick: Nayeon, Momo (all thanks to an older friend who put them there herself) and Tzuyu (" DaHyun -unnie gave me her birthday ").

"So, if we don’t find it, then we’ll use lipstick, whoever has it" - seeing the worried look from the maknae, JiHyo quickly added: "We won’t touch the gift. Let's ask make-up artists, they definitely have red lipstick."

Hopes did not materialize. Red lipstick was, but it ended on the last make-up for Chaeyoung .

“But I don’t have red color - pointing to my lips, the color of which was the same as the rest of the members, mother of pearl.”

DaHyun held her gaze on her lips, admiring them, imagining their soft touch on her cheek. Honestly, she was happy when Jongyong-onni jokingly made such a promise. Chaeyoung did not often give joy in kisses. Always had to beg, or achieve cunning. This time, the girl will not be able to refuse, for a reason, their winnings.

Thank you, Once, as always you know my deepest desire, ” smiled to herself, a pleased girl.

"Girls, in five minutes your way out!"

"Nabongs , Momoring!" The leader shouted in despair, stretching out her hand, demanding lipstick. "We will divide into 6 parts!" - armed with scissors, JiHyo began to quickly cut the right amount.

The manager arrived in time, getting out half-empty lipstick from somewhere. Cautiously I put 6 parts of lipstick in there, distributed them to the girls, and they hurried to the stage.

They came out with a smile on their faces.

As if nothing had happened, and all the turmoil meant nothing to him.

They joyfully shared their smiles with screams to fans who greeted them, screaming their names.

Winners announced.

DaHyun did not doubt a bit, she began to get lipstick, preparing it, while her eyes looked back at the third girl on the left.

Today she will receive twice as many kisses.

And when Chaeyoung approached her, with her lipstick, wiping her lips, DaHyun smiled happily , turning her cheek.

And when the softness of the lips touched her cheek, leaving a red mark, DaHyun's heart danced in her chest, singing: You are special to me.

And when at home, DaHyun , waiting for Chaeyoung after a shower, with a sinking heart touched the place where she still felt the trace of a kiss, the words of her friend sounded in her head:

“You are special to me, DaHyun, so today, when we go to bed, I will kiss you again. Do not wipe the lipstick from the lips. I want to fall asleep with your kiss on my lips ... "

DaHyun was waiting for this moment, and when Chaeyoung lay down next to her, hugging her from the back, she whispered hotly in her ear:

"Kiss me, DaHyunie ..."

DaHyun did not resist, turning to face her, showing her happiest bright red smile.