You are my reality - 2/Data-2

DubChaeng Story

Slowly and smoothly the cabin moved upward, revealing the incredible beauty of the landscape outside the window. Chaeyoung’s fingers were scratched to pick up a pencil, a notebook and draw a picture. And she would know that this picture would become a masterpiece for her, because the girl of her dreams would be present in her.

She glanced sideways at her, at her profile, admiring the snow-white and smooth skin, charming nose, small ear, and thin lips.

Lips that recently radiated laughed at her stupid joke, caressed her cheek, sinking down to the dimple.

The lips, of which just a couple of seconds ago, said:

"Sit next to me, I want to feel your warmth."

Too nervous to refuse, Chaeyoung sat next to her, touching the hips of the girl's thigh, their shoulders also touched, and their fingers intertwined.

Her heart was playing with her, now dancing out new incomprehensible steps, speeding up her pulse, now she was beating in her chest, overflowing with tenderness. The girl sitting next to her, admiring the evening sunset, did not even imagine what Chaeyoung was feeling.

If you move even closer, then you can kiss again ... No. What are you thinking about? And if DaHyun doesn't want to ?

They did not speak, but silence was familiar to them. Fingers spoke for their voices that gently caressed each other.

“Chaeyoung,” DaHyun suddenly turned her face to her, frightening her friend at the same time, finding herself in a very close distance. Chaeyong blushed brightly, exhaled; nervously bit her lower lip, slightly pushing her face away. Her gaze slid down her face, stopping at the lips of a friend who had just touched her.

"Yes?"

“Hug me,” DaHyun asked, after a moment of thought, then seeing the confusion on her friend’s face, she quickly added: “I’m not afraid of anything with you - blushing,” she admitted.

“You have nothing to fear, I’m close,” Chaeyoung answered with bravado, freeing the fingers of her right hand to throw her friend over the shoulders, boldly hugging the girl even closer.

When pressed to their faces, their faces became even closer, their cheeks were now touching, feeling the heat. They did not move, understanding perfectly what position they were in now.Their hearts beat the familiar rhythm together. None of them wanted to leave, so they remained to the very top, where the cabin stopped, allowing visitors to look at the setting sun.

“DaHyun-unnie,” Chaeyoung called softly, hesitating for a minute.

"Hm?" Answered DaHyun hardly audibly.

“DaHyun, I ...” her voice shuddered, “no, not ...” she did not finish her sentence, because the next thing that burst out of was a sweet moan.

DaHyun first decided to take another step. She herself, without reminder, kissed her plump, sensitive lips, lingering there as long as her breathing and her courage allowed. Chaeyoung aspirated, kissing her lips, letting her stay there as long as her heart allowed.

The Ferris Wheel cabin swayed, breaking the idyll, recalling that they are among many people who can now see all their actions.

The girls slowly disconnected, pushing away from each other, but their eyes did not come off. They watched for any change in their faces, hoping that everything happened, true, not false.

The cab completely stopped on the ground.

The girls went out holding hands.

They were silent.

They walked through the crowd, not hearing anyone around.

They walked slowly, noticing anyone.

They left the amusement park, still holding hands. Their cheeks were still burning with embarrassment, their lips felt hot breath, and butterflies flew inside.

They began to speak only when they had to get on a half-empty bus that arrived. They did not know how they got to the stop, but the fact that they sat nearby, again feeling the heat of the body, led to feelings.

“We had a great time, yes. Chaeng?" DaHyun was the first to break the silence.

“Yes, it was fun to watch you, onnie,” Chaeyoung smiled. “Next time we will go to those attractions that you will like, DaHyunie," seeing the offended reaction from her friend, the brunette said.

“Next time we'll go as friends?” Arched her eyebrow, asked DaHyun, admiring the blush under her friend's tanned skin. Feeling a surge of courage, DaHyun approached the girl's face, looking into her eyes, added: "I agree to go with you as with my girlfriend."

"A girlfriend? Your girlfriend? You ... unnie ... you ..." hesitated, cleared , tried again, but only a mumble escaped from . “I thought you would ask me romantically.”

“I thought we had decided so a long time ago, and today it has become a confirmation," still looking in her eyes, she was lost in them, for a moment, forgetting that  was in public transport, she quickly bent over and kissed her on the lips.

"Unnie! What are you ... we are on the bus," touching her lips with a forefinger, she whispered shyly Chaeyoung.

“I could not help it,” DaHyun giggled, pleased, “you were so cute, Chaengie.” And if you continue to pout like that, kiss again," the happy girl jokingly threatened, taking Chaeyoung by the hand, interlacing her fingers with her, gently squeezing soothingly.

“Unnie, you, as always, are such ... such ...” could not find a suitable word; all thoughts flew out of her head when she looked at the eyes-smiles of her older friend. "Pleased, huh?"

“Yeah,” she nodded, smiling broadly at DaHyun.

“I haven’t said yet that I will be your girlfriend.”

" I do not need to hear your words; I see everything in your eyes."

Chaeyoung answered nothing, tacitly agreeing.

Yes, her eyes do not lie. How DaHyun's eyes do not lie.

“And where does my girlfriend want to go next time?”